Colonialmaxxing,可不可以

M

Matt.w

Iron
Think colonialmaxxing could niche/ethnic ascend a MTN who can't tell if he is just recessed or has an posterior open bite? As in JBW+blue eyes+dark blonde hair+van dyke+collared shirts+leather belt/shoes etc, along with leanmaxxing. China bound to be specific

可不可以​

Hell get fucked in the ass by BBC more like it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Imagine a world where Africans conquered the world and incel African guys who can't get women in their countries go to poor Europe to EUmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Imagine a world where Africans conquered the world and incel African guys who can't get women in their countries go to poor Europe to EUmaxx
Fwiw not incel, just minmaxing, but tbh i cant even ur hypothetical, too unreal

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
哈哈 不是

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Africans would still prefer white people, black people love whites that's how moors were born :feelswhat:

tf is that title

Africans would still prefer white people, black people love whites that's how moors were born :feelswhat:
I doubt it man, black women in the US are low quality asf and half are overweight so that makes black women look worse, beauty standards would probably favor black people and we'd see white's trying to look black. Hell we already see that now with the perming and tanning to look mixed and women trying to get huge asses and lips

Should blatant subhuman recess while chewing with molars just be accepted instead of van dyke, or is there something a 25yo can do to reduce? Outside of fraud beard

I doubt it man, black women in the US are low quality asf and half are overweight so that makes black women look worse, beauty standards would probably favor black people and we'd see white's trying to look black. Hell we already see that now with the perming and tanning to look mixed and women trying to get huge asses and lips
huh
American media brainwashed you, since when most black people have curly hair? Africans 99% of the time have nappy hair, tanning doesn't have to do with wanting to be black, someone white tanned would never ever resemble someone black. :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
huh
American media brainwashed you, since when most black people have curly hair? Africans 99% of the time have nappy hair, tanning doesn't have to do with wanting to be black, someone white tanned would never ever resemble someone black. :feelswhat:
I see blacks dominating American media, music, every zoomers favorite artist is black. Zoomers who were raised in affluent suburbs copy rapper's style of speaking, they dress like rappers. Women have a huge obsession with making their butt huge too, I'm sure you've noticed that. All in part due to a shift in the ruling culture of this country.

I see blacks dominating American media, music, every zoomers favorite artist is black. Zoomers who were raised in affluent suburbs copy rapper's style of speaking, they dress like rappers. Women have a huge obsession with making their butt huge too, I'm sure you've noticed that. All in part due to a shift in the ruling culture of this country.
People who make this black people famous aren't black tho... You know that. If they have enough patience they can make curries as popular as blacks are in USA and no USA is not the world :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
People who make this black people famous aren't black tho... You know that. If they have enough patience they can make curries as popular as blacks are in USA and no USA is not the world :feelskek:
Blacks dominance over media and music isn't due to their efforts its ALL DA JOOZ!
This shit is cringe, you call me the brainwashed one but you and so many other people just use the same simplistic copout over and over again. They're literally omnipotent and all knowing and control everything I guess.

Yea bro beauty standards would favour black people.

This is ideal

976628 0 krs one 400

Go again with the "muh Europe eurocentric beauty standards :soy:"

Yea bro beauty standards would favour black people.

This is ideal

View attachment 1669102

There's no biological basis for European beauty standards being inherently better, in your head they just feel better...so they must be!
And that guy would be considrered ugly in African countries not sure why you hold him up as a beauty standard for black people, it's similar to me holding up a redhead guy with extremely pale skin and facial hair is so light you can't see his eyebrows, making him look uncanny. Just because that's unique to a race doesn't mean it's the beauty standard for that race.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
There's no biological basis for European beauty standards being inherently better, in your head they just feel better...so they must be!
And that guy would be considrered ugly in African countries not sure why you hold him up as a beauty standard for black people, it's similar to me holding up a redhead guy with extremely pale skin and facial hair is so light you can't see his eyebrows, making him look uncanny. Just because that's unique to a race doesn't mean it's the beauty standard for that race.
And can you define these standards instead of arguing semantics or fighting the air?

Also cope with the African American influence in the USA as a basis for anything relating to AAs attractiveness. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY cares about their looks just the product they produce which is music and certain trends etc. You would have to be a dumb fuck to confuse the physical appearance and the examples I stated.

And can you define these standards instead of arguing semantics or fighting the air?

Also cope with the African American influence in the USA as a basis for anything relating to AAs attractiveness. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY cares about their looks just the product they produce which is music and certain trends etc. You would have to be a dumb fuck to confuse the physical appearance and the examples I stated.
Fighting the air? You're the one asserting European beauty standards would still be ideal even in a world dominated and colonized by black people, and you're doing it with absolutely no evidence. And you still have no backing for this claim.

Why are you asking me to give clear cut standards? Absolutely retarded, neither of us can give clear cut standards that always apply, these standards consistently shift with time. Regarding AA in the US you hyperfocus specifically on AA culture impacting feature preference when that was only a minor part of my post, mainly directed at women increasing ass size. Preference for a large butt on women is deeply ingrained in AA beauty standards and that's leeched off into public beauty standards.

There's no biological basis for European beauty standards being inherently better
Huh
Even before European hegemony of the world European Features were desired by other people, such as light skin, light eyes, light hair :dafuckfeels:
It's natural, they're naturally more attractive, specially the women

Huh
Even before European hegemony of the world European Features were desired by other people, such as light skin, light eyes, light hair :dafuckfeels:
It's natural, they're naturally more attractive, specially the women
East asian beauty standard for example doesn't = looking white, have you taken a look at East Asian women depicted in advertisements and media?
Look at this surgery result:
x.jpg

East Asian beauty standards do NOT equal looking white, there are certain similarities but there are also huge differences between the two.
Light skin is not unique to European people, many many East Asians have light skin and Japan for example which has been quite isolated for msot of it's history had lighter skin as part of it's beauty standards long before doing regular trade with Europeans for even european immigration. I agree with Indians and Hispanics since they were completely subjugated and ruled by lightskin colonizers, but East Asian countries are a very good example of a unique beauty standard. White beauty standards are not universal, get off your high horse.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
East asian beauty standard for example doesn't = looking white, have you taken a look at East Asian women depicted in advertisements and media?
Look at this surgery result:
x.jpg

East Asian beauty standards do NOT equal looking white, there are certain similarities but there are also huge differences between the two.
Light skin is not unique to European people, many many East Asians have light skin and Japan for example which has been quite isolated for msot of it's history had lighter skin as part of it's beauty standards long before doing regular trade with Europeans for even european immigration. I agree with Indians and Hispanics since they were completely subjugated and ruled by lightskin colonizers, but East Asian countries are a very good example of a unique beauty standard. White beauty standards are not universal, get off your high horse.
Animecel believing Asians are not white lovers, every single one of them is a dog for white people and white features, the surgery to make the eyes bigger were invented after Americans settled in Japan, Japanese liked the bigger eyes because it looks high trust. White people have naturally high trust Features most of the time, that's how they conquered the world, imagine if someone would listen to someone black as coal landing in their country?? They would never:feelskek::feelskek:

Whites have high trust faces and features naturally, if you take kids of any race, small ones like 2 or 3 years who aren't affected by media or "Beauty Standards" which one would they choose???
images
images

You don't even have to answer, and again addressing the Asian beauty Standard, they were heavily affected by western standards, Japanese beauty Standards had nothing to do with white people before they landed there, after they opened their borders they became more and more obsessed with white people, and it shows Specially in animes and their obsession with big eyes, colored hair, contact lenses and so on.
I can give you a lecture about how obsessed with white people they're. They even shave their bones to have smaller faces and they always mention white people have small heads.
I don't even have to say about Asian women obsession with white men.
If you were trying to show an example of how whites are not influential in Beauty standards naturally you shouldn't use Asians.
Bye

Last edited:
Animecel believing Asians are not white lovers, every single one of them is a dog for white people and white features, the surgery to make the eyes bigger were invented after Americans settled in Japan, Japanese liked the bigger eyes because it looks high trust. White people have naturally high trust Features most of the time, that's how they conquered the world, imagine if someone would listen to someone black as coal landing in their country?? They would never:feelskek::feelskek:

Whites have high trust faces and features naturally, if you take kids of any race, small ones like 2 or 3 years who aren't affected by media or "Beauty Standards" which one would they choose???
images
images

You don't even have to answer, and again addressing the Asian beauty Standard, they were heavily affected by western standards, Japanese beauty Standards had nothing to do with white people before they landed there, after they opened their borders they became more and more obsessed with white people, and it shows Specially in animes and their obsession with big eyes, colored hair, contact lenses and so on.
Bye
You literally just admitted Japan had their own unique beauty standard and that ONLY WITH CULTURAL INFLUENCE did this change. You just typed out that European beauty standard was learned, not innate or biological.
So thus if Africans in another version of this earth filled the role of Europeans, Japan would fit it's beauty standards to match Africans.
Thank you for agreeing with me. :bigbrain:

You literally just admitted Japan had their own unique beauty standard and that ONLY WITH CULTURAL INFLUENCE did this change. You just typed out that European beauty standard was learned, not innate or biological.
So thus if Africans in another version of this earth filled the role of Europeans, Japan would fit it's beauty standards to match Africans.
Thank you for agreeing with me. :bigbrain:
How they would know about something If they didn't know that previously? Japan was a closed country and had a very specific culture. Not a single person forced white standards on the Japanese, they just found out white people were better looking naturally:feelswhat:

@fauxfox do you really believe Japanese would accept Africans like they accepted durch People when they landed there? You're delusional as fuck or you're Trolling hard rn
Black people have low trust faces this is a fact :feelswhat:

How they would know about something If they didn't know that previously? Japan was a closed country and had a very specific culture. Not a single person forced white standards on the Japanese, they just found out white people were better looking naturally:feelswhat:
Japan had light skin as part of it's beauty standards long before heavily interacting with Europeans, as did many other east asian countries. There are many people in these East Asian countries with light skin to match that beauty standard. Yet you push light skin as an innately European beauty standard. There are more East Asian people in the world RIGHT NOW with light skin than there are Europeans. And you've already admitted changes in beauty standards were due to more and more cultural influence from Europeans.

@fauxfox do you really believe Japanese would accept Africans like they accepted durch People when they landed there? You're delusional as fuck or you're Trolling hard rn
Black people have low trust faces this is a fact :feelswhat:
You're just arguing out of emotion, it "feels right" to you so you can't imagine seeing it another way. I'm of course impacted by white beauty standards and as such see a lot of white features as better but I'm able to look outside the box and contemplate a different reality. It's all about eliminating your biases and thinking about the hypothetical.

You're just arguing out of emotion, it "feels right" to you so you can't imagine seeing it another way. I'm of course impacted by white beauty standards and do see a lot of white features as better but I'm able to look outside the box and contemplate a different reality.
Huh? You just said that light skin was already a Japan thing and now you're saying that black people would be treated the same way as pale dutch if they landed there in Japan in the 1700s :dafuckfeels:
Please bro stop lying to yourself

Huh? You just said that light skin was already a Japan thing and now you're saying that black people would be treated the same way as pale dutch if they landed there in Japan in the 1700s :dafuckfeels:
Please bro stop lying to yourself
When did I ever say African people would be treated the same was as Dutch people if they landed there? Don't put words in my mouth, I haven't made a single contradiction.
The only thing I've said about African beauty standards impacting Japan is that if African countries were the dominant force of the world, Japan would be impacted by African beauty standards and their beauty standards would change with cultural exchange.

Africa is an extremely diverse continent, I mean look at East Africans. I'm Somali, don't these people look dignified and interesting? Look at these old men they look regal:
1024px-Isaaq_Chiefs_Hargeisa.jpg

Look at this Somali tribeswoman, she's average looking:
Somali_woman_in_traditional_dress_Circa_1940.jpg

Look at these random tribesmen:
09681c3ac486e7df9cc691956f57711c.jpg

Do these people look like ape beasts to you?
Do they seem uncivilized?
Stop viewing all Africans as ugly beasts, it's cringe and shows how hard /pol/ has rotted your brain.

Last edited:
Fighting the air? You're the one asserting European beauty standards would still be ideal even in a world dominated and colonized by black people, and you're doing it with absolutely no evidence. And you still have no backing for this claim.

Why are you asking me to give clear cut standards? Absolutely retarded, neither of us can give clear cut standards that always apply, these standards consistently shift with time. Regarding AA in the US you hyperfocus specifically on AA culture impacting feature preference when that was only a minor part of my post, mainly directed at women increasing ass size. Preference for a large butt on women is deeply ingrained in AA beauty standards and that's leeched off into public beauty standards.
Cope, most of the ass increasing influence is mostly from Brazil or more specifically Latino Americana (everywhere south of USA that speaks a Latin language minus Haiti) NOT from black Americans. You are at it again with the "beauty is subjective" as you state "these standards consistently shift with time". It may be one standard deviation above the trend or below it but always is near it. However to state the fact that objectively attractive traits are purely defined as a social construct made from a ethno/cultural group is a cope. Anyone who uses "x is a social construct therefore it's invalid" have no argument. You maybe right that standards aren't clear cut.

When did I ever say African people would be treated the same was as Dutch people if they landed there? Don't put words in my mouth, I haven't made a single contradiction.
The only thing I've said about African beauty standards impacting Japan is that if African countries were the dominant force of the world, Japan would be impacted by African beauty standards and their beauty standards would change with cultural exchange.

Africa is an extremely diverse continent, I mean look at East Africans. I'm Somali, don't these people look dignified and interesting? Look at these old men they look regal:
1024px-Isaaq_Chiefs_Hargeisa.jpg

Look at this Somali tribeswoman, she's average looking:
Somali_woman_in_traditional_dress_Circa_1940.jpg

Look at these random tribesmen:
09681c3ac486e7df9cc691956f57711c.jpg

Do these people look like ape beasts to you?
Do they seem uncivilized?
Stop viewing all Africans as ugly beasts, it's cringe and shows how hard /pol/ has rotted your brain.
LoL at assuming I use some kind of 4chan, i don't
And no they don't look like beasts but don't look civilized like Europeans, I'd say they're on par with Indians, still below.

LoL at assuming I use some kind of 4chan, i don't
And no they don't look like beasts but don't look civilized like Europeans, I'd say they're on par with Indians, still below.
Coping with whataboutisms I'd assume, I wonder why Barbary pirates preferred Slavic and general European sex slaves and not West African ones.

Cope, most of the ass increasing influence is mostly from Brazil or more specifically Latino Americana (everywhere south of USA that speaks a Latin language minus Haiti) NOT from black Americans. You are at it again with the "beauty is subjective" as you state "these standards consistently shift with time". It may be one standard deviation above the trend or below it but always is near it. However to state the fact that objectively attractive traits are purely defined as a social construct made from a ethno/cultural group is a cope. Anyone who uses "x is a social construct therefore it's invalid" have no argument. You maybe right that standards aren't clear cut.
most of the ass increasing influence is mostly from Brazil or more specifically Latino Americana
In the US? This is EXTREME cope holy shit, You're from Jaimaca or some other Caribbean Island right? So of course you'd think this you're probably heavily impacted by Brazil and Latin America. I've lived in the US for most of my life and this just isn't true, AA's have been the dominant force in pop culture for arguably around a decade and it's rubbed off onto people's speaking habits, clothing style, etc. Zoomers are all speaking in slang they learned from music made by black people. Do you think Latinos are a more dominant force on American culture atm than Blacks?

When I say I think it's subjective I'm being honest but you keep asserting these European traits are inherently, biologically superior with legit 0 fucking evidence. And you keep repeating it as though if you say it enough the evidence will manifest itself.

I do agree though that there's a standard deviation in between which beauty standards reside.
When did I call anything invalid? I simply claimed beauty standards are a product of their environment. This doesn't mean I'm invalidating anything.

In the US? This is EXTREME cope holy shit, You're from Jaimaca or some other Caribbean Island right? So of course you'd think this you're probably heavily impacted by Brazil and Latin America. I've lived in the US for most of my life and this just isn't true, AA's have been the dominant force in pop culture for arguably around a decade and it's rubbed off onto people's speaking habits, clothing style, etc. Zoomers are all speaking in slang they learned from music made by black people. Do you think Latinos are a more dominant force on American culture atm than Blacks?

When I say I think it's subjective I'm being honest but you keep asserting these European traits are inherently, biologically superior with legit 0 fucking evidence. And you keep repeating it as though if you say it enough the evidence will manifest itself.

I do agree though that there's a standard deviation in between which beauty standards reside.
When did I call anything invalid? I simply claimed beauty standards are a product of their environment. This doesn't mean I'm invalidating anything.
There are more Hispanics in America than Afros so don't underestimate their influence and the cultural impact varies from region to region. Also where did I say that European traits are " inherently, biologically superior with legit 0 fucking evidence", citation? It only seems that you're labelling what is objectively attractive as ONLY a European standard when it's clearly not. Since when was increasing your ass size spearheaded by Afro Americans specifically? A single person being Kim Kardashian had wayyy more influence than Afro Americans and that's saying a lot, 1 vs 41 million (Would have to be adjusted with the time she came to prominence which is early 2010s. AAs influence in the entertainment industry and other facets relating to cultural influence has really done nothing for their general attractiveness, just reduced the stigma of dating them. "beauty standards are a product of their environment" is true because humans tend to accept what they have since crying over something that cannot feasibly change doesn't help. The moment they have the apparatus to manipulate their looks the less resemblance they have to their general prototype.

There are more Hispanics in America than Afros so don't underestimate their influence and the cultural impact varies from region to region. Also where did I say that European traits are " inherently, biologically superior with legit 0 fucking evidence", citation? It only seems that you're labelling what is objectively attractive as ONLY a European standard when it's clearly not. Since when was increasing your ass size spearheaded by Afro Americans specifically? A single person being Kim Kardashian had wayyy more influence than Afro Americans and that's saying a lot, 1 vs 41 million (Would have to be adjusted with the time she came to prominence which is early 2010s. AAs influence in the entertainment industry and other facets relating to cultural influence has really done nothing for their general attractiveness, just reduced the stigma of dating them. "beauty standards are a product of their environment" is true because humans tend to accept what they have since crying over something that cannot feasibly change doesn't help. The moment they have the apparatus to manipulate their looks the less resemblance they have to their general prototype.
Just because Hispanics outnumber AA doesn't mean they have more influence atm over pop culture, AA have a unique outsized influence. I do think that will fade and Hispanics will become the dominant culture here in a decade as their pop culture influence catches up to their population.

You didn't outright state that European traits are inherently, biologically superior but through statements like these I inferred such:

I wonder why Barbary pirates preferred Slavic and general European sex slaves and not West African ones.
They had access to both and chose European(could be for other reasons but it added to my suspicion, especially since that was a relatively low information and immigration time period with little mixing between people)
In this one you're implying European beauty standards don't exist due to conditioning but due to some other reason(what else other then inherent/biological?)

It's clear you're implying their superiority through statements like these. Was I wrong in assuming that.?You don't think European features are biologically and inherently superior? If so I'd agree.

You can't be seriously talking about Kim Kardashian as though she wasn't a proxy for AA culture to further be introduced to the mainstream, her body is literally a reflection of pop culture sentiment. When AA culture was at it's peak (it's in decline rn) her body was changed to match that and her ass was ridiculously big, but nowadays after leaving Kanye (AA superstar) her body has completely shifted and she's had work done to make her ass much smaller

AAs influence in the entertainment industry and other facets relating to cultural influence has really done nothing for their general attractiveness, just reduced the stigma of dating them
Completely untrue, AA musicians like Cardi B, Nicki Minaj have become major sex symbols and positively impacted sentiment on the attractiveness of black women.

Look at the most searched Pornhub terms in 2017, notice Ebony and the lack of BBC:
1-pornhub-insights-2017-year-review-most-searched-terms-world.png

Now look at PornHub's 2021 most searched terms, look at how high Ebony as risen and BBC appearing on the chart at a very high position:
1-pornhub-insights-2021-year-in-review-most-searched-terms-united-states.png

Last edited:
Just because Hispanics outnumber AA doesn't mean they have more influence atm over pop culture, AA have a unique outsized influence. I do think that will fade and Hispanics will become the dominant culture here in a decade as their pop culture influence catches up to their population.

You didn't outright state that European traits are inherently, biologically superior but through statements like these I inferred such:

They had access to both and chose European(could be for other reasons but it added to my suspicion, especially since that was a relatively low information and immigration time period with little mixing between people)

In this one you're implying European beauty standards don't exist due to conditioning but due to some other reason(what else other then inherent/biological?)

It's clear you're implying their superiority through statements like these. Was I wrong in assuming that.?You don't think European features are biologically and inherently superior? If so I'd agree.

You can't be seriously talking about Kim Kardashian as though she wasn't a proxy for AA culture to further be introduced to the mainstream, her body is literally a reflection of pop culture sentiment. When AA culture was at it's peak (it's in decline rn) her body was changed to match that and her ass was ridiculously big, but nowadays after leaving Kanye (AA superstar) her body has completely shifted and she's had work done to make her ass much smaller

Completely untrue, AA musicians like Cardi B, Nicki Minaj have become major sex symbols and positively impacted sentiment on the attractiveness of black women.

Look at the most searched Pornhub terms in 2017, notice Ebony and the lack of BBC:
1-pornhub-insights-2017-year-review-most-searched-terms-world.png

Now look at PornHub's 2021 most searched terms, look at how high Ebony as risen and BBC appearing on the chart at a very high position:
1-pornhub-insights-2021-year-in-review-most-searched-terms-united-states.png
Again with this nonsense, AA's influence on body standards are overshadowed by Latino America's influence. Why is there a surgery called a BRAZILIAN butt lift, lets face it Latin America is responsible for the standards you claim AAs are responsible for. Also increasing your ass size isn't inherently a AA trait since Latinos do it and they were colonized by the Spanish so by your logic they should have more "European standard of beauty". Funny how that it wasn't a black woman that started the big ass craze but a woman of Armenian descent who is not in similarity to anything African related aside from ass size. Also how are porn searches a exact method of debunking anything exactly? Have you considered the demographics that would watch this "BBC" and "Ebony", most people tend to date within their own race.