Colored Contacts Question

J

jasonblackworf

Iron
I have blonde hair right now and I have dark green eyes which in the sun are very light green but I want them to be like that all the time and not just in the sun so if im gonna get colored contacts with blonde hair and light skin should I get blue contacts or light green contacts. I feel like I wouldnt look good with blonde hair and blue eyes I would just look weird and also
do light blue eyes really have higher appeal than light green although I think light blue eyes are very good I feel like light green would be a more unique and exotic color but idk thats just me.
But yea with blonde hair should I get light green colored contacts or blue?

Solution
BinPanda
I have blonde hair right now and I have dark green eyes which in the sun are very light green but I want them to be like that all the time and not just in the sun so if im gonna get colored contacts with blonde hair and light skin should I get blue contacts or light green contacts. I feel like I wouldnt look good with blonde hair and blue eyes I would just look weird and also
do light blue eyes really have higher appeal than light green although I think light blue eyes are very good I feel like light green would be a more unique and exotic color but idk thats just me.
Get green ones, u will get called out for blue ones. If u order some light greens ones...
Get green ones, u will get called out for blue ones. If u order some light greens ones which aren’t too light most likely nobody will say anything. (Click ok the right Box with the checkmark)

Solution
Get green ones, u will get called out for blue ones. If u order some light greens ones which aren’t too light most likely nobody will say anything. (Click ok the right Box with the checkmark)
To add to this, get two different pairs of green contacts but one of them should be a bit darker. Start by using the darker one for a few months (1-2) before switching over to the lighter one. The progression will look a lot more natural and people won’t suddenly call you out for it.