Colored Contacts

alpslover

alpslover

tales from the guangzhou schizo asylum
Can someone very pale w/ light hair fraud light eyes easily? (from light brown) Or is it mainly based on the actual original pigment of the eye and not the pheno/skin tone that makes it look unnatural. Have seen someone people use dark blue contacts from brown eyes, and say it doesn't look unnatural, which leads me to think if you have a contact with good enough quality and a matching (non-ethnic) pheno can you get away with it?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Yeah pheno heavily influenciates the color of the contacts, If you are white with light colouring, The ideal color would be blue and similar, If you are for example, A latino with dark hair and your skin is white/tanned coloured, then the ideal would be a light brown or hazel contacts

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and BrutalMogger
Can someone very pale w/ light hair fraud light eyes easily? (from light brown) Or is it mainly based on the actual original pigment of the eye and not the pheno/skin tone that makes it look unnatural. Have seen someone people use dark blue contacts from brown eyes, and say it doesn't look unnatural, which leads me to think if you have a contact with good enough quality and a matching (non-ethnic) pheno can you get away with it?
Dnr. The only time I suspected someone of wearing contacts is when I saw them with their parents who both had t50 eyes whilst they had Aryan blue eyes. It’s free halo dw.

• +1
When I learn how to put mine in, it's over for all of you.

• +1
What kind of contacts does @Zeta use?

Yeah pheno heavily influenciates the color of the contacts, If you are white with light colouring, The ideal color would be blue and similar, If you are for example, A latino with dark hair and your skin is white/tanned coloured, then the ideal would be a light brown or hazel contacts
I basically look like I should have blue eyes but I don’t, even though it’s in my family. So I think I will try to go with like a40s