Colored eyes are all you need

D

Deleted member 32410

You can be manlet leaning 5’9-5’11 height, non Anglo/Nordic, no bones mtn normie features but colored eyes and you have the ultra halo. (Less so for Blacks more so for tanner aryan skull mfs- Meds, Arabs, Afghans/Persians, Indo-Aryans, High Penninsular Mestizos etc.)

I’ve seen mtn guys like this at my uni pull sorority baddie white chicks just off of green eyes. Its a ticket to salvation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and penispilled
Eye area > eye color

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, IAMNOTANINCEL, Detective and 2 others
it can halo just like any other feature, just more so if it harmonizes well

light green eyes and still no pussy for me

You can be manlet leaning 5’9-5’11 height, non Anglo/Nordic, no bones mtn normie features but colored eyes and you have the ultra halo. (Less so for blacks more so for tanner aryan skull mfs- meds, Arabs, Afghans/Persians, Indo-Aryans, High Penninsular Mestizos etc.)

I’ve seen mtn guys like this at my uni pull sorority baddie white chicks just off of green eyes. Its a ticket to salvat
blue eyes mog brown to oblivion. most brown eyes colors arent too bad of a fail oas long as ur attractive excpet if there like super dark which then u look like a demon starting into someones soul, theres some people at my school who have super dark eyes at my school and therel egit demons bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079 and Deleted member 32410
You can be manlet leaning 5’9-5’11 height, non Anglo/Nordic, no bones mtn normie features but colored eyes and you have the ultra halo. (Less so for Blacks more so for tanner aryan skull mfs- Meds, Arabs, Afghans/Persians, Indo-Aryans, High Penninsular Mestizos etc.)

I’ve seen mtn guys like this at my uni pull sorority baddie white chicks just off of green eyes. Its a ticket to salvation
This is bullshit I’m 6’1 with blue eyes and get 0 pussy

This is bullshit I’m 6’1 with blue eyes and get 0 pussy
Then you must be below mtn or your harmony is ass or unironically your just don’t try not on some Reddit shi tho

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and incelmogger
Then you must be below mtn or your harmony is ass or unironically your just don’t try not on some Reddit shi tho
Birds rate me 7-8 and everyone I’ve asked on looksmaxx servers said htn I’m just autistic af and have only been not fat for a year or so.

Birds rate me 7-8 and everyone I’ve asked on looksmaxx servers said htn I’m just autistic af and have only been not fat for a year or so.
So how is it bullshit you ducking larper?

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
only works on 13-24 year olds aka prettyboy years, after that they dont give a fuck

only works on 13-24 year olds aka prettyboy years, after that they dont give a fuck
Aka the the most important years and the only years 99% of men will have to be promiscuous w young pussy anyways.

Fucking 0

Aka the the most important years and the only years 99% of men will have to be promiscuous w young pussy anyways.

Fucking 0
i know, thats why i made a whole thread about female gaze/pretty boy and even listed eye color changing laser as a hardmaxx for pretty boy maxxing

its cope if you dont have bones.

Time for stroma, it doesn’t matter what happens to my eye, even if I don’t see I have gained an insane halo 😃

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Time for stroma, it doesn’t matter what happens to my eye, even if I don’t see I have gained an insane halo 😃
Tbh. I have T50 even if I get to T20–T17ish I’td be such a glow up. But I’d be scared if I did it and had like super light green eyes or any type of blue eyes since it wouldn’t go w my pheno
IMG 2204

I have green eyes but they're dark and not visible for 80% of the time fuck me.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 32410
  • +1
fr ure saying i have a chance of slaying prime stacies just bc of my blue eyees??

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Detective and future slavic chad
100 percent, i used to half hold my upper eyelids down, giving me crazy uee and making me look high (thought it made me look relaxed and cool jfl) but girls still loved my eyes due to color halo

• +1
with my eye-lighting stacks i am on my way to slay all girl in my path
Brahimnabozovyoufaggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and datboijj

how would I pull it off to family and friends nobody would just believe my eyes changed color unless they're retarded. I if i get them should i get green ones because afghan green eyes aren't uncommon?

Eye colour shade >>>>eye colour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back