Coloring in the winter

ballakaseema

ballakaseema

Wannabe Aryan
How do I maintain the coloring I got from the summer going into winter months? I live in the midwest so its not that common to go from a hot summer with lots of sun exposure to a dead winter with overcast skies and absolutely no sun exposure with like -10 degree temps.

I get extremely tan in the summer and then I go right back to being pale in the winter which is when I go back to school, any help?

• +1
Reactions: jué, NZb6Air, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
How do I maintain the coloring I got from the summer going into winter months? I live in the midwest so its not that common to go from a hot summer with lots of sun exposure to a dead winter with overcast skies and absolutely no sun exposure with like -10 degree temps.

I get extremely tan in the summer and then I go right back to being pale in the winter which is when I go back to school, any help?

images

Rub your face on his bald head and see if some of that melanin rubs off.

Hop on melanotan 2

mt2, but idk how you look like, can you state your facial features, you dont need to send a pic just be honest like eye colour skin tone, hair color, all of that

mt2, but idk how you look like, can you state your facial features, you dont need to send a pic just be honest like eye colour skin tone, hair color, all of that
for my eyes i'd just say green, my hair is naturally blonde, and im lean (8-10% bf) and theres nothing really striking about my features except maybe eyebrows? idk. but what would mt2 do to me?

Winter is pale skin black hair meta

• Ugh..
Reactions: noonespecial and datboijj
MT2

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Fake tan might be an option

for my eyes i'd just say green, my hair is naturally blonde, and im lean (8-10% bf) and theres nothing really striking about my features except maybe eyebrows? idk. but what would mt2 do to me?
ok tbh i with this coloring you told me the coloring you strive for is perfect, get a tan or do melatonin 2, that might contribute to you looking more striking

Be born as a curry ur skin will be tanned 24/7

do mt2 cycles, take beta carotene, astaxanthine and lycopene