COLORING THREAD, WHY IT MIGHT NOT BE OVER

S

SwerveGG

Bronze
bro ngl, 90% of girls these days don’t even truly get turned on by bones, i know this sounds crazy, but i have pictures of myself that get rated chad or high chadlite on this forum, and when i send them to chicks, i get stupid responses like “stop mewing” “your trying too hard” “u look fake” “go model stop texting me” shit like that where they can see you have good bones, but the birth control is seeping right through them and you can hear the attraction to a little bit of femininity in their voice. but when i send pics when i had black eyebrows, my A10s were in the sun, long wavy ish hair, i got simped for like some model. Take the coloring pill guys, if ur white, and don’t have best bones it’s not over. you need to get great coloring, tan like crazy, get high contrast, dark thick eyebrows, crazy appeal eye color, your set. someone leave good A10 contact brands in the comments, the thing is, if your white, quite litterally anyone can become decently atttractive with the coloringpill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, jordanisbetterthanu, HardMaxOrRope and 1 other person
bro ngl, 90% of girls these days don’t even truly get turned on by bones, i know this sounds crazy, but i have pictures of myself that get rated chad or high chadlite on this forum, and when i send them to chicks, i get stupid responses like “stop mewing” “your trying too hard” “u look fake” “go model stop texting me” shit like that where they can see you have good bones, but the birth control is seeping right through them and you can hear the attraction to a little bit of femininity in their voice. but when i send pics when i had black eyebrows, my A10s were in the sun, long wavy ish hair, i got simped for like some model. Take the coloring pill guys, if ur white, and don’t have best bones it’s not over. you need to get great coloring, tan like crazy, get high contrast, dark thick eyebrows, crazy appeal eye color, your set. someone leave good A10 contact brands in the comments, the thing is, if your white, quite litterally anyone can become decently atttractive with the coloringpill.
T50 and proud @looksmaxxing223

• Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
tales but yes coloring is important

Tales from Mumbai
7BF4A158 E2BD 48C3 9514 7BF51E2EA2B4

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Idk man, its a mix of both. Colouring means jack shit if you have a shit base

Idk man, it’s a mix of both. Colouring means jack shit if you have a shit base
eh, maybe if it’s dogshit, but these hoes are so birth controlled now, there practically lesbian