Colorism in the USA is retarded

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Just watched Zendaya give a speach about the empowerment of the african american community as a 'light skin black girl' :lul:.
Jfl i just looked at a picture of her parents and she has a much closer skin tone to her germanic mother then her very black father. Her features are quite germanic looking too, she looks nothing like a real afircan person. I would really want her to come to some African country and watch as she gets ridiculed about being a white girl jfl, real African would just think she is either Arab or European. Europeans will think she is South Euro or Arab too. Imagine having 50% european in you and completely throwing that away because why not

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BigBiceps
americans are retarded

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, nastynas, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
Her features are quite germanic looking too
this is germanic looking? germans sure have changed.
Images54454

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Warlow, Deleted member 9344 and 8 others
View attachment 147857
Yes, i studied anthropology for 2 years, other then her wider nose, her bone structure is classically north german. Short face with those slightly slanted eyes is biggest indication. Look at her father, she looks nothing like him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2846
she still takes dick up her arse just like you
you're confusing me for your father lol
Yes, i studied anthropology for 2 years, other then her wider nose, her bone structure is classically north german. Short face with those slightly slanted eyes is biggest indication. Look at her father, she looks nothing like him
let him cope he's retarded

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
she looks what she is that is mixed

she looks what she is that is mixed
True, but she leans more on the European side most definitely, her skin is much more white then it's black, and her features too besides her nose

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
JFL, racist black movements wouldn't even consider her as part of them as they are against race mixing.

This is what virtue signalling, trying to fill quotas and trying hard to belong to a community lead to.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
Short face is not a germanic trait. If anything alpinid trait

Short face is not a germanic trait. If anything alpinid trait
Austrians and Bavarians have classically short midfaces

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1551
True, but she leans more on the European side most definitely, her skin is much more white then it's black, and her features too besides her nose
nah she is 50/50 also african americans are already 20-25 percent european so not that much difference.

nah she is 50/50 also african americans are already 20-25 percent european so not that much difference.
Low iq, thats my point, afro americans won't be considered black by real africans

• So Sad
Low iq, thats my point, afro americans won't be considered black by real africans
they don't care about real africans in africa.african americans are separate community.

you're still inbred you dumb fuck. imagine being so low iq you don't understand this :lul:
I highly doubt it considering inbreeding rates among your people are the highest and negligible among my people.

I highly doubt it considering inbreeding rates among your people are the highest and negligible among my people.
:lul: is this how you cope with being an inbred? lmao i feel bad for you. you're still inbred af though.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, SikKunt and Deleted member 685
To African people she would look like any random 50% white jfl
nah its different,africans don't care about purity as much as whites do that's why women like beyonce and rihanna are considered black even though they have black ancestry.

View attachment 147857
That's the look of majority of germans will have in 2050. West-Germans hate their roots and origins, if any curry has trouble getting a gf just move to germany and slay all day, germany is for ethnics like SEA for whites.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 685
If she looks germanic then @Titbot is a Scandinavian albino

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 685
That's the look of majority of germans will have in 2050. West-Germans hate their roots and origins, if any curry has trouble getting a gf just move to germany and slay all day, germany is for ethnics like SEA for whites.
I agree except of the last part which is absolutely retarded

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I agree except of the last part which is absolutely retarded
It's the absolute truth. I visited germany last summer and man, oh man, what kind of deathnics I saw with hot white girls.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 1942
It's the absolute truth. I visited germany last summer and man, oh man, what kind of deathnics I saw with hot white girls.
Lmfao where the fuck did you visit? Half of my family is from West Germany and I've seen barely any deathnics with white girls, maybe some arabs and that's it

Lmfao where the fuck did you visit? Half of my family is from West Germany and I've seen barely any deathnics with white girls, maybe some arabs and that's it
Berlin. Most of the immigrants are arabs and blacks, so obviously you see those mostly slaying, but I've seen curry have a gf too.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Berlin. Most of the immigrants are arabs and blacks, so obviously you see those mostly slaying, but I've seen curry have a gf too.
As expected since that's also one of the most cucked cities IN Germany, been there last year. Doesn't mean it goes the same for West Germany or atleast not to such an extent

As expected since that's also one of the most cucked cities IN Germany, been there last year. Doesn't mean it goes the same for West Germany or atleast not to such an extent
Well of course it doesn't go the same way for countryside since ethnics don't live there yet, but they're coming. Stop pretending it's not over for Germany.

Well of course it doesn't go the same way for countryside since ethnics don't live there yet, but they're coming. Stop pretending it's not over for Germany.
Keep coping, BigBiceps. All it takes is 1 demographic change and history repeats itself.
Also not even the countryside btw, Berlin is just exceptionally cucked

Keep coping, BigBiceps. All it takes is 1 demographic change and history repeats itself.
German youth doesn't have what it takes. Back then they were working hard and were ripped, nowadays they fap to Blacked and drink soy.

German youth doesn't have what it takes. Back then they were working hard and were ripped, nowadays they fap to Blacked and drink soy.
Soy doesn't decrease testosterone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 1942