Colormaxxing and leanmaxxing

Razzle

Razzle

Silver
I’m currently down about 12 pounds in two weeks but I still want to look leaner and have more face definition. How much more weight should I lose? Additionally I want to maximize my potential with coloring, should I dye my hair the color in the second photo or would it clash with my current color palate?
IMG 2667
IMG 2666

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
These things will make literally zero difference dude...

What weight? You already look skinny lmfao.
Well I bulked about about 20 pounds and I’m at 16% body fat give or take. Optimally for facial definition I should be at around 10% so I could still benefit from weight loss.

JFL Mr Potato looking headass, you can further leanmax but the difference won't be nowhere as drastic.
Yea ik but im trying to squeeze out anything I can get to look better

Aim for chad bro, you can do it, i trust in u bro. First save 150-200k for surgery, before then don't even focus on ur looks

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
Aim for chad bro, you can do it, i trust in u bro. First save 150-200k for surgery, before then don't even focus on ur looks
No problem i have that money readily available

I want hollow cheeks
Stfu bro u already have really high appeal for jb/ high schoolers
Hallow cheeks are overrated jaw is law

• +1
That’s good I thought u were 15 16 17 lol u probably get lot of hoes on Snapchat huh?
A decent amount but I can’t find anything meaningful. I’m still a virgin 😔

A decent amount but I can’t find anything meaningful. I’m still a virgin 😔
Same I’m a virgin to lol im 15 ig that isn’t that bad

Same I’m a virgin to lol im 15 ig that isn’t that bad
15 isn’t bad at all that’s when most of my friends lost their virginity. Of course they don’t rlly have standards lol

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
No problem i have that money readily available
Hmm if you can, softmaxx eyelashes somehow (may not be possible) with latisse or something. You can try a bit darker eyebrows aswell.

Cantho, implants for supras but i understand if you don't want implants, There's probably some obscure osteotomy or something tho. fat grafting or some surgery for UEE after, You can even try orbital decompression.

After this come back i'll tell u more bro 👊👊

Hmm if you can, softmaxx eyelashes somehow (may not be possible) with latisse or something. You can try a bit darker eyebrows aswell.

Cantho, implants for supras but i understand if you don't want implants, There's probably some obscure osteotomy or something tho. fat grafting or some surgery for UEE after, You can even try orbital decompression.

After this come back i'll tell u more bro 👊👊
At the moment I don’t want any implants but I’m open to rhinoplasty, genioplasty, etc. I was going to look into just for men eyelash darkener. And as for the eyebrows I don’t want to end up like psl Harvey he looks weird with his super dark eyebrows and blonde hair

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
At the moment I don’t want any implants but I’m open to rhinoplasty, genioplasty, etc. I was going to look into just for men eyelash darkener. And as for the eyebrows I don’t want to end up like psl Harvey he looks weird with his super dark eyebrows and blonde hair
The problem is your lashes are very sparse, short and not thick, i don't think dyeing will do anything to be honest. Rhino and genio would be insanely stupid to get for you right now. Get a canthoplasty for a better canthal tilt, also mirin your wealth for a teenager

15 isn’t bad at all that’s when most of my friends lost their virginity. Of course they don’t rlly have standards lol
Yeah I mean I been in USA for one in a half year yk

The problem is your lashes are very sparse, short and not thick, i don't think dyeing will do anything to be honest. Rhino and genio would be insanely stupid to get for you right now. Get a canthoplasty for a better canthal tilt, also mirin your wealth for a teenager
My lashes aren’t actually short they are prettt long but at the halfway point they become black since I was super blonde growing up. But yea I’d get cantho and I’ll prob get rhino in the future

My lashes aren’t actually short they are prettt long but at the halfway point they become black since I was super blonde growing up. But yea I’d get cantho and I’ll prob get rhino in the future
They are very sparse and thin at least. Don't get a fucking rhino, do that as one of the last things. Start from upper 3rd imo. Aim for PSL god bro with 200k and good planning&luck you can do it

I’ll get cantho and I’ll try to work on my eyelashes. I would kill to look like Vito
Remember you don't need any of this shit for girls at all. But if you wanna look better, that's what this is for

• +1
Remember you don't need any of this shit for girls at all. But if you wanna look better, that's what this is for
Because in order to truly be good looking you need to be over 1in100 and chadlite atleast

• +1
Because in order to truly be good looking you need to be over 1in100 and chadlite atleast
I know I don’t really care about girls at all anymore they get boring. I just want to be jaw dropping and beautiful. Do you think I have chadlite potential?

• +1
I know I don’t really care about girls at all anymore they get boring. I just want to be jaw dropping and beautiful. Do you think I have chadlite potential?
Not with any 1 simple procedure, as i said you would need alot of softmaxxing and surgeries i think, it's only realistic if u are a madman. Solid chadlite-chad is incredibly rare btw, i said 1in100, but it's really 1 In thousands or so. I almost never see IRL

• +1
Not with any 1 simple procedure, as i said you would need alot of softmaxxing and surgeries i think, it's only realistic if u are a madman. Solid chadlite-chad is incredibly rare btw, i said 1in100, but it's really 1 In thousands or so. I almost never see IRL
I know, im dedicated.

• +1
I know, im dedicated.
Good luck for that bro but don't hold unrealistic expectations for urself, you are young. You should do first 1 or 2 procedures and see after that. You may not even have seen a strong chadlite-chad ever in ur life, it's giga rare

• +1