Colouring cope for most part?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I wanted laser for amber eyes but this sand nigga dark hair dark eyes tanned to medium brown skin and mogging hard . It’s all about tall skull highset zygos caucasoid shifted features ? @n9wiff

A94B387B 9398 4519 9EC5 A98C426F850C

• +1
Reactions: jinnu, sub5c3l, smallman and 1 other person
He has good coloring

TFBEM ( tall face body ecto/meso) vs TSHCCM (tall skull high cheekbones compact midface ) mog battle

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I wanted laser for amber eyes but this sand nigga dark hair dark eyes tanned to medium brown skin and mogging hard . It’s all about tall skull highset zygos caucasoid shifted features ? @n9wiff

View attachment 2978555
Just be brown. Really a no brainer.

Is his skull tall

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Looks good

View attachment 2978555
It's all about pheno

Caucasoid shifted features, fitting hair texture and most importantly skull tall and angular

But coloring plays a big role into how you fit into pheno

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and sub5c3l

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
DOes HE LOOk tanned?

View attachment 2978555
We need to see what he looks like with beard.

Why wavy hair or textured looks good

Hair volume = frauding a mogger skull

Combine that with full caucosoid beard ( high density not like Asian lisps )

DOes HE LOOk tanned?
Ye I think so u can tell when someone is tanned / natural skin tone cos their phrno is usually shifted that if it was b and w you’d think they’d be lighter like taxeira in black and white ud think he was olive but he tanned to medium brown

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and negativetiltedheart
Ye I think so u can tell when someone is tanned / natural skin tone cos their phrno is usually shifted that if it was b and w you’d think they’d be lighter like taxeira in black and white ud think he was olive but he tanned to medium brown
Is it risky to be tanned if u arab? Is that not self sabotage?

I used him as example of bad coloring when it doesn't match
I don't think his coloring is bad. How do you think he'd look better?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • +1
Didn’t he ascend his colouring
Yeah he did that was his before, too pale and it stood out imo

Now he is tanned I think from Melanotan, lots of people say he looks too orange, IDK if it's lighting or what but his recent videos seem nice...

Is it risky to be tanned if u arab? Is that not self sabotage?
For European girls yea perhaps but if he was in Arabia / Central Asia / SEA / SA it may not matter / even be ideal depending on the girl perhaps .

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Yes for the 100th time coloring/race is law

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and sub5c3l
I know lighting is vastly different but I'm sure he did tan his skin @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
@the MOUSE

Eye color is just cope
Its ur eye area

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and jinnu
  • +1
For eyes, shape is more important. For skin, color is everything.

Why some dirty brown rather than light green and pure blue?
blue is done to death, amber looks insane ,its rare af as well. light green works but has to be a special kind of light green maybe blue and hazel specks thrown in as well or maybe teal colour(in a specific combo)

blue is done to death, amber looks insane ,its rare af as well. light green works but has to be a special kind of light green maybe blue and hazel specks thrown in as well or maybe teal colour(in a specific combo)
Show amber example idk how it is

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver