Reactions: Deleted member 22381, rand anon, Deleted member 8771 and 3 others
Yeah I am a coloringcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
no jfl it's probably one of the most overrated things in this forum

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Deleted member 24444
How do you coloringmaxx without colored eyes? (contacts are cope most of the time)

Dyeing hair, tanning, making lips red?

• +1
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, Dystopian, Mr.Heightism and 2 others
How do you coloringmaxx without colored eyes? (contacts are cope most of the time)

Dyeing hair, tanning, making lips red?
What is your eyecolor?

coloring can eithe rmake you or break you

• +1
What is your eyecolor?
Bro did u open the thread i sent u in dms jfl

Dark brown so no hope for me coloring wise, at least i have good eyebrows, eyelashes and eye shape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and HarrierDuBois
Bro did u open the thread i sent u in dms jfl

Dark brown so no hope for me coloring wise, at least i have good eyebrows, eyelashes and eye shape
Jfl man I forgot, but try hopping on MSM powder + Vitamin C. I know some guys on here who went from like t40 to t10.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
It's everything

Jfl man I forgot, but try hopping on MSM powder + Vitamin C. I know some guys on here who went from like t40 to t10.
Vitamin c pills? Will research msm powder since i never heard of it

I'm mostly the stereotype of tall dark and handsome especially if i tan, tyson ballou coloring wise but i have a stubble. So maybe lighter brown eyes will mess my dark contrast, unless they're colored idk if its worth it

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

I'm mostly the stereotype of tall dark and handsome especially if i tan, tyson ballou coloring wise but i have a stubble. So maybe lighter brown eyes will mess my dark contrast, unless they're colored idk if its worth it
Imo light brown eyes can contrast nicely with black eyebrows and tan.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: amkcel, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 13626

It don’t matter just get some colour on you

• +1
Imo light brown eyes can contrast nicely with black eyebrows and tan.
It don’t matter just get some colour on you
My lips are red, skin is beige, dark eyes and dark hair genes, what else can i do? Tattoos to contrast my skin tone? Don't wanna derail ur thread op btw

So far I've seen mixed opinions on msm powder and drops

My lips are red, skin is beige, dark eyes and dark hair genes, what else can i do? Tattoos to contrast my skin tone? Don't wanna derail ur thread op btw

I mean I'm just saying having lighter brown eyes usually mogs having darker brown eyes.

• +1

No tattoos just

Phenotype maxxing thread

• Woah
I’m colouring maxxing inshallah. I’m colour maxxed rn

In the case of curries yeah they are the only race with such puke tier colouring it over shadows all there traits tbqh if you gave a white guy curry dravidian skin it would be tera over

Phenotype maxxing thread
Basically this phenotype

So i need a tan, and i already have a stubble, gym and maybe tattoos. Not really much work

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: amkcel and Deleted member 23558
Go read the thread brain dead cunt

I read this dumbass and went to the white section and the closest phenotype to me is med or north atlantid except i don't have colored eyes

You can't do much about med pheno

• JFL

I read this dumbass and went to the white section and the closest phenotype to me is med or north atlantid except i don't have colored eyes

Ogre

• JFL
No I meant it’s over, just get some red lips and red cheeks and call it a day 🤷‍♂️
It's not ober bhai, every high iq user and majority agree that med aka tall dark and handsome is 2nd best pheno after north athlantid (basically med with blue eyes)

My lips are already decent colored, just need to tan since im pale, calisthenics to increase muscle (can't gym properly since i do muay thai) and tattoos

• Woah
It's not ober bhai, every high iq user and majority agree that med aka tall dark and handsome is 2nd best pheno after north athlantid (basically med with blue eyes)

My lips are already decent colored, just need to tan since im pale, calisthenics to increase muscle (can't gym properly since i do muay thai) and tattoos
Ok I can’t advise since I’m retarded but……

• JFL
what does msm powder do ?

i have a kashmiri pheno but i’m tanned cause of sports and sun

• JFL
Reactions: Prisma
reeeeeeee dark brown hair and brown eyes don't work well on men reeeeeeeeee

If you're mixed (Arab/white, with distant black from both sides) and you have dark brown hair, blue eyes, golden olive skin and look young for your age, where would that put me in that pheno guide?

If you're mixed (Arab/white, with distant black from both sides) and you have dark brown hair, blue eyes, golden olive skin and look young for your age, where would that put me in that pheno guide?
Mutt

Idfk u found the perfect dumbass to ask this. It really depends on how you look but by your description you can pass as white even if you're not fully white. Just like some curries can pass as latino but very rarely etc

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Mutt

Idfk u found the perfect dumbass to ask this. It really depends on how you look but by your description you can pass as white even if you're not fully white. Just like some curries can pass as latino but very rarely etc
Most people guess I'm from as far west as Brazil/Spain/Portugal to as far east as Afghanistan/Iran. Most guess I'm mixed.

Sadly there is no "mutt" in the guide.

what does msm powder do ?

i have a kashmiri pheno but i’m tanned cause of sports and sun
You are not tanned because of sports jfl, you are just a shitskin like every other Indian

x is everything brah