COLOURING IS EVERYTHING

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
Dark brown eyes ARE a failo, i don't care what anyone says. Lighter shades of brown like on Justin Bieber and Chico Lachowski are alot different than dark brown. Dark brown literally makes you look soulless.

If you have dark brown eyes like me, try this website:

I'm naturally tanned + dense black eyebrows + giga long eyelashes + jet black hair = perfect colouring for blue eyes

We need more threads on contact lenses, the FX ones are giga expensive and the website is sketchy. Literally free 0.5PSL for dark brown eyedcels, and thats a fucking huge difference.

Reminder:

They're not even tanned aswell... fucken hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero, Wallenberg and 3 others
im like a first hand example of this JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 7076
well for one my most received compliment is eyes which have thick dark eyelashes, emerald green color, and a good shape. besides being overweight and having lots of face fat it still gets me by

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Blackgymmax and Baldingman1998
Dark brown eyes ARE a failo, i don't care what anyone says. Lighter shades of brown like on Justin Bieber and Chico Lachowski are alot different than dark brown. Dark brown literally makes you look soulless.

I'm naturally tanned + dense black eyebrows + giga long eyelashes + jet black hair = perfect colouring for blue eyes

We need more threads on contact lenses, the FX ones are giga expensive and the website is sketchy. Literally free 0.5PSL for dark brown eyedcels, and thats a fucking huge difference.

Reminder:
View attachment 1042501

Well fml

I have giga lightblue eyes but i'm the opposite of you I have cuck lashes and brows so bad that I will get a brow transplant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
100%. Ethnic shitskin copers on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I need colored contacts again for my shit colored eyes.

Reminder:
View attachment 1042501

Tried the filters and got mogged by my grey, green and blue eyed self jfl