barely subhuman
mogs bones
mogs dimorphism
mogs ratios
mogs everything except maybe angularity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, flippasav, Suns9999 and 4 others
What’s the most ideal coloring in ur opinion?

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
What’s the most ideal coloring in ur opinion?
tan skin
light blue eye colour (green works too)
pink or red lips that create contrast
white teeth
dark hair and eyebrows

basically vasiliy stepanov in that movie but with dark hair

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Yep, ive been saying it for ages and they all coped with bones

• +1
If u have light eyes tanning is a cheat code

• +1
mogs bones
mogs dimorphism
mogs ratios

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, Suns9999 and axttt_
Yep, ive been saying it for ages and they all coped with bones
both are really important but you can have the craziest bones and look low class and shit with dravidian colouring

tan skin
white teeth
dark hair and eyebrows

What about the undertones , or does that Matter?

• +1
mogs bones
mogs dimorphism
mogs ratios
I don't think it mogs dimorphism and ratios tbh. Coloring is important for looking striking. Most white people look good for 2-3 seconds for this reason. I be thinking they are brad pitt or Margot Robbie lookalike until I look at their face for a few more seconds and notice the long ass midface, recessed skull and receding hairlines. Coloring can highlight good bone structure tho.

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You and axttt_
I don't think it mogs dimorphism and ratios tbh. Coloring is important for looking striking. Most white people look good for 2-3 seconds for this reason. I be thinking they are brad pitt or Margot Robbie lookalike until I look at their face for a few more seconds and notice the long ass midface, recessed skull and receding hairlines. Coloring can highlight good bone structure tho.
i do agree with this to a degree
people with good colouring and average bones look really good initially and look worse as you get a good look at their face but mtn with ideal colouring mogs dravidian colouring with gigachad bones
especially in terms of appeal

i do agree with this to a degree
people with good colouring and average bones look really good initially and look worse as you get a good look at their face but mtn with ideal colouring mogs dravidian colouring with gigachad bones
especially in terms of appeal
I think that depends if bones are too sharp and angular like this. They by default make you stand out because of having lean face. This dravid looks very striking despite his shitskin coloring.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and axttt_
tan skin
white teeth
dark hair and eyebrows

light hair mogs.

Tbf I do vampire pheno, pale , and put my white balance on my camera all the way down. Blue eyes pop out way more. I mog very hard.

light hair mogs.

Tbf I do vampire pheno, pale , and put my white balance on my camera all the way down. Blue eyes pop out way more. I mog very hard.
on women yes light hair is better on males dark hair is law

I think that depends if bones are too sharp and angular like this. They by default make you stand out because of having lean face. This dravid looks very striking despite his shitskin coloring.

View attachment 3260251
still gets mogged mtn with ideal colouring imo
also by dravidian i meant the like proper proper shitskinned ones which are basically black

still gets mogged mtn with ideal colouring imo
Meh I don't think so. The dravid still mogs the shit out of them. Maybe in appeal he loses out but the dravid clearly looks more handsome.

also by dravidian i meant the like proper proper shitskinned ones which are basically black
That's thr typical dravid. He is pretty dark skinned as is. Did you mean like this? Yea coloring like this is a big falio. Too dark.