Colouring

BinPanda

BinPanda

Kittencel
0F1F992A 96E9 4C5D A741 A7007D94892A
<—Want to get my colouring up to Vasiliy Stepanov level, my hair is naturally blonde and my eyes are light. But I need help with this caramel skintone. The uv index isn’t high enough in the area I live and I naturally don’t really get a tan anyway. (Fuck tanning beds, I don’t want to get cancer) Are there any self tanner that could give me that colour (if yes, link it) or anything else? Maybe Mt2?

Last edited:
fucking retard you wont get cancer
If you have ever used a sunbed your risk of melanoma increases by 20%. Using it before the age of 35 increases your risk by almost 60%. So stfu:soy: I don’t want damaged dna:soy: fuck tanning bed propaganda to looksmin you, UV radiation = wrinkles when you are older

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
If you have ever used a sunbed your risk of melanoma increases by 20%. Using it before the age of 35 increases your risk by almost 60%. So stfu:soy: I don’t want damaged dna:soy: fuck tanning bed propaganda to looksmin you, UV radiation = wrinkles when you are older
your source = indian google

fake tan looks really fake and gay. just do sunbeds. it would equally give you cancer as the sun....

but to lessen the amount you use sunbeds, use MT2. cos the tan will get darker and stay longer from the sunbeds so youll have to use them less and get skin cancer less

Who cares about wrinkles when you're over 50?