COLOURIST CURRIES ON SUICIDE WATCH: ARJUNA WAS A DARK SKINNED NIGGER DARKER THAN THE NILOTES

Deleted member 17201

Deleted member 17201

Silver
ATTACHED PHOTO IS HOW ARJUNA LOOKED LIKE. ART DRAWN BY MOLEE AND IS PART OF HIS MAHABHARATA SERIES

EVIDENCE:

Krishna, my tenth appellation, was given to me by my father out of affection towards his black-skinned boy of great purity.
Book 4: The Book of Virata, Section XLIV

Draupadi’s description: (Edited)

And there arose, after this from the centre of the sacrificial platform, a daughter also, called Panchali, who, blest with great good fortune, was exceedingly handsome. Her eyes were black, and large as lotus-petals, her complexion was dark, and her locks were blue and curly. Her nails were beautifully convex, and bright as burnished copper; her eye-brows were fair, and bosom was deep. Indeed, she resembled the veritable daughter of a celestial born among men.
Book 1: The Book of Beginning, Section CLXIX

O conqueror of Daityas, I venture not to dwell anywhere separated from them. I desire to go there, where my brothers have gone. I wish to go there where that foremost of women, Draupadi, of ample proportions and darkish complexion and endued with great intelligence and righteous of conduct, has gone.’"
Book 17: The Book of the Great Journey, Section III

I doubt Krishna needs a description because we have folk songs about the black colour of his skin, and the word Krishna literally meaning “black” (Sanskrit: कृष्णम Krishnam) in colour.

But here’s one anyway,

The Lord was dressed in yellow garments and had a blackish complexion.
Literally the Srimad Bhagvatam (The Book of God)

Attachments

• images (17).jpeg
    images (17).jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
He was still lighter with a much better skull than you, coping nigger:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Guys, let’s stop being racist :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16984 and 2 others
@blackeycel alt most def

Attachments

• images (10) (2).jpeg
    images (10) (2).jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 14561 and Frank Jack
This sounds like BS.

Pretty much every depiction I have seen has Krishna, draupadi, and going further, Rama, his brothers, and sita as super light skin, basically Punjabi colour.

Hell even Ravan was super light skin.

Ashokaand Akbar (sorry idk where he was from) was a lightskin, that's why it was acceptable for SRK and Hrithik (both with roots in NW) to play them

This sounds like BS.

Pretty much every depiction I have seen has Krishna, draupadi, and going further, Rama, his brothers, and sita as super light skin, basically Punjabi colour.

Hell even Ravan was super light skin.

Ashokaand Akbar (sorry idk where he was from) was a lightskin, that's why it was acceptable for SRK and Hrithik (both with roots in NW) to play them
Modern depictions.

People in the past back in India had ethereal raven-black skin due to them being a primarily Melanasian population. Now they very much don't

Modern depictions.

People in the past back in India had ethereal raven-black skin due to them being a primarily Melanasian population. Now they very much don't
Surely people in the north had light skin, not like a JBW but like this colour? And wouldn't many of the gods and prophets have been from the north?

IMG 20220305 121308

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17201
Surely people in the north had light skin, not like a JBW but like this colour? And wouldn't many of the gods and prophets have been from the north?
Not all gods and prophets are pitch black either. Shiva and Brahma are pretty damn fair.

It's well known in India that krishna was very dark skinned (bluish-black). What's your point?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
both shiva,vishnu,lakshmi and parvati are fair skinned

vishnu is dark blue only due to kali yuga,his original state is white skin and also in satya yuga

Everyone draws him blue dude
krishna was color of a light blue cloud

also highest avatar of vishnu is narasimha

visnu is white anyway in his original state like in satya yuga

Not all gods and prophets are pitch black either. Shiva and Brahma are pretty damn fair.
What about Ashoka, Maurya, and Akbar?? Pretty sure they were lightish- as in my colour

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Fuck abos and their gods. Only indra matters. even if she is a foid.

Everyone draws him blue dude
It's artistic choice. Depicting his facial features, expressions etc is much easier to do on blue skin than it is on black skin. You sound like a nigger with a victimhood complex. Muh raycis indians bluewashed us

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
You sound like a nigger with a victimhood complex. Muh raycis indians bluewashed us
I am a Pakistani that wants dark skinned draupadi

Artistic choice - literally retarded and not how dark skin works. It isn't matte - a little shine reveals the features easily. They draw him light fucking blue. Who the fuck draws their gods blue

indra is blonde so is shiva

the vedas literally have racist verses against black skinned dasyus and derides their complexion

the vedic scriptures in the puranas say that a enlightened rishi or yogi cannot be attracted to a black skinned wife

the vedic scriptures in the puranas say that a enlightened rishi or yogi cannot be attracted to a black skinned wife
jfl the earliest blackpillers in history.

I'd be ok with my hindu roots if there wasnt any ganges bathing, and cow dung and urine fetishism, and if you could eat beef.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

Users who are viewing this thread

Back