PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Masterplan:

1. Trimax and Rhino simultaneously

⬇️ Healing 2 months

2. Custom Jaw angle and zygo implants simultaneously

⬇️ Healing 2 months

How does Trimax movements affect the Nose?

bruh u been asking these dumbass questions for 3 years and taking no action. start being a doer and stop being a thinker smh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, volcelfatcel, Erik-Jón and 2 others
bruh u been asking these dumbass questions for 3 years and taking no action. start being a doer and stop being a thinker smh.
I only turned 18 recently so i couldn't legally buy surgeries before

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I've seen his face and I'm sure af he wouldn't ascend with these surgeries intended for recessed subhumans

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 7725
I've seen his face and I'm sure af he wouldn't ascend with these surgeries intended for recessed subhumans
another pussy at young boi who would rather get surgery than grow some nuts learn how to talk to bitches and get some swag in his movement smh.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
what would you rate him psl?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Growth Plate
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Erik-Jón
go out and talk to some bitches.
no IOIs and not matches on tinder. PUA with no IOI is so dumb. And Im starting study with nerdy incels so just realized I lost my life completely. Im diagnosed with schizo and sperg so dont expect to me I can be a normal guy with normal relationships

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
That’s actually rope fuel wtf sub 6ft is rope there isn’t it
no wonder he's surgerymaxxing despite being 5psl+ @russiancel

• +1
so I guess he can easily descend because surgeries are not like character creator in Sims

• JFL
Def not psl 5

My face is normiecel tier psl 4 max
Harmony and eye area somewhat saves my subhuman lower third

• +1
no IOIs and not matches on tinder. PUA with no IOI is so dumb. And Im starting study with nerdy incels so just realized I lost my life completely. Im diagnosed with schizo and sperg so dont expect to me I can be a normal guy with normal relationships
fuck u mean? go to ur college cafeteria and game some bitches. seen jokers get hella bitches. just see a girl walking and say "ayo (t shirt brand she wearing) u look type bad tho". see how they respond and go talk to them. smh corny ass young boys.

fuck u mean? go to ur college cafeteria and game some bitches. seen jokers get hella bitches. just see a girl walking and say "ayo (t shirt brand she wearing) u look type bad tho". see how they respond and go talk to them. smh corny ass young boys.
bro im not from america i dont have something like college cafeteria JFL

• +1
bro im not from america i dont have something like college cafeteria JFL
go do this shit outside or at the club. i was getting hella hoes in Russia bro. get swagged out with some tats.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Just gymmaxx and move to SEA or brazil