Hypno

Whitecel

Indian Chad

Gigachadpreet

Over for Incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., LooksOrDeath and uglybitch
Over for Indians when dating a post prime white becky is considered an achievement for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, .👽., Hypno and 2 others
ohh i see:feelsgood:

Who said she's an achievment jfl
Point:feelshehe:i mean in todays world getting white women is achievement specially for indians:feelshah:.I mean i know lots of indian men who are ugly as shit with high money who want white meat.

Point:feelshehe:i mean in todays world getting white women is achievement specially for indians:feelshah:.I mean i know lots of indian men who are ugly as shit with high money who want white meat.
curries gonna curr

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hypno
I mean they got point they wanna fuck bitches
ye but they have an obsession with white women jfl. You know the memes yeah?

ye but they have an obsession with white women jfl. You know the memes yeah?
Yeah they were colonized and still want to be slaves of white women i think:feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Yeah they were colonized and still want to be slaves of white women i think:feelshah:
I want to be a slave of a white woman?? :what:
I think it's the opposite way around

They were colonized and now want to colonize white women as a projection

I want to be a slave of a white woman?? :what:
I think it's the opposite way around
Aaah you mean white meat don't show interest..i hope you no curry or paki cos even you are 6 feet tall with abs and packs theyll chose blacks than indians..i mean they have choice

• +1
adolf rolling in his grave rn

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hypno and LooksOrDeath
Aaah you mean white meat don't show interest.

.i hope you no curry or paki cos even you are 6 feet tall with abs and packs theyll chose blacks than indians..i mean they have choice
I am a paki. Currently attempting caucasianmaxx. Going pretty successfully. I just need more underreye support.

I am a paki. Currently attempting caucasianmaxx. Going pretty successfully. I just need more underreye support.
Best of luck..pakis and north indid curries are good with good features why not try those..unless you live in west

• +1
Best of luck..pakis and north indid curries are good with good features why not try those..unless you live in west
I live in Northern Pakistan. Islamabad to be precise. Will move out to the UK for uni when i'm 19.(17rn)

Great i hope you are not self hating like other ethnics..this is a dark pitt..cos im caucasian with chink features and i hate being caucausian asian

• +1
Great i hope you are not self hating like other ethnics..this is a dark pitt..
I am not self hating, tho I am afraid I would be if I looked more ethnic.
cos im caucasian with chink features and i hate being caucausian asian
caucasian^2. Half the cauc, double the asian :love:

I hate being caucasus with small nose,chink eyes,light features and people say that im white.Sometimes people call me chinese nepalese and white
I am not self hating, tho I am afraid I would be if I looked more ethnic.

caucasian^2. Half the cauc, double the asian :love:

• Woah
anything you can do to avoid this phenomenon?
Naa the thing is everything has good and bad sides because of having asian features i look like anime characters but my height is short..im not saying im happy but im satisfied

• +1
How tall are you?
Naa the thing is everything has good and bad sides because of having asian features i look like anime characters but my height is short..im not saying im happy but im satisfied

How tall are you?
Im short and who gives a fuck atleast im still walking and even guys who are 6 feet tall are not satisfied..im unhappy yeah somwtimes i feel bad but who cares you want same face with different body:feelsgah: not gonna happwn:ogre:

• +1