Comfortable majority of voters say Trump WILL be re-elected in 2020 despite impeachment process

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
Comfortable majority of voters say Trump WILL be re-elected in 2020 despite impeachment process - including one-third of Democrats

A majority of registered voters believe President Trump will win again in 2020. A new poll found that 56 percent of all voters said Trump will be re-elected next year.
dems are screeching for nothing

trump got jobs flying and the economy humming and he's always dogwhistling about genociding various ethniks, so voters are willing to forgive everything else

giphy.gif

lol @ your collective lives

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 5, Bluepilled: 5)
  • Drugs
  • dat feel
  • xdw15
  • Velvet
  • ... and 1 more.
Greycel gang

Daily reminder that politics are cope

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
No surprise. Unemployment is at its lowest since 1960s. He's been a godsend to American workers.

No surprise. Unemployment is at its lowest since 1960s. He's been a godsend to American workers.
do you believe he’s a racist or “misogynist”?

I personally think he’s a bit of an idiot, insensitive maybe, i don’t think he deserves the hate he gets though. I don’t agree with his executive order to block people from certain countries coming, however, it’s in the West’s best interest to.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 5, Bluepilled: 5)
  • Drugs
  • dat feel
  • xdw15
  • Velvet
  • ... and 1 more.
Greycel gang
ur reaching 500 posts soon boyo, become one of the blufags

do you believe he’s a racist or “misogynist”?

I personally think he’s a bit of an idiot, insensitive maybe, i don’t think he deserves the hate he gets though. I don’t agree with his executive order to block people from certain countries coming, however, it’s in the West’s best interest to.
I don't think he's a racist, misogynist or even a idiot. He's just sometimes uncaring of other people. I agree with blocking certain people from certain countries. West doesn't need no more immigrants with no education, it is a massive financial burden. Imo people from nearly every country should be able to immigrate to west, but only those with useful degrees and a proper education.

If trump shat in a voters mouth, trump supporters would still vote for him.

This impeachment bs is pointless anyway. It won't happen. They keep talking about impeachment but they get nothing done.

Are you going to blame Trump for the recession as well?

Are you going to blame Trump for the recession as well?
They’ve been talking about a recession for months. No sign of it happening.

They’ve been talking about a recession for months. No sign of it happening.
There are actually many signs that recession will take place within 12 months.

There are actually many signs that recession will take place within 12 months.
Who knows, when it happens then we’ll know. Economies are unpredictable, a rescission may or may not happen

Who knows, when it happens then we’ll know. Economies are unpredictable, a rescission may or may not happen
Recessions always happen though. There is nothing a president can do about it.

correct. many signs point to a recession. it's engineered

stock market is at a record high to make the bagholders rush in, then the bottom drops out, just like every time

people never learn