Coming out as autistic to my parents.

Allandro

Allandro

Idk anymore🇮🇹
Today I told my parents that I think I am aspie cuz people say I am weird and I have very few friends even if I am low inhib and I can talk to strangers easily, even girls...

My father wants me to travel alone, and would pay for my travel(he thinks it would help me to think or somthing like that ) and doesn't believe I'm aspie

My mother doesn't believe me either but she thinks that I should go to therapist...

What should I do?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Homunculus, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
Therapy

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
I read about four words and stopped, I just wanted to let you know this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8908, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Wow I'd take that offer and then fuck cheap hookers in another country, I'm diagnosed with autism and other disorders which give me a benefit for income and my parents take a cut just for me to live at home

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
You might have it i got diagnosed at 22 or 23

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
You might have it i got diagnosed at 22 or 23

I also have weird passions( like having an ant colony and trying to create an aquarium, I also like fishing even tho I don't live near lakes and I have to take the bus to reach the sea.)

I have tics... I feel bad if I don't crack my bones every hour.

People tell me I am weird

I am indeed autistic, no doubts.

Wow, if I had rich parents I would not be this pathetic. No hope for you.

I also have weird passions( like having an ant colony and trying to create an aquarium, I also like fishing even tho I don't live near lakes and I have to take the bus to reach the sea.)

Maybe but you probably have aspergers. It’s the good form of autism. Fishing is an awesome hobby. Don’t let anybody stop you from loving your hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: Allandro and ChristianChad

what country are you from?

wtf traveling when young is the best thing ever but we're all broke by that age, can't believe how lucky you are. yeah just travel to asia and pretend to be 25 and just squeeze your face hard between every girls buttcheek that you can find, it would actually solve your autism if you can get 100 slays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Allandro
wtf traveling when young is the best thing ever but we're all broke by that age, can't believe how lucky you are. yeah just travel to asia and pretend to be 25 and just squeeze your face hard between every girls buttcheek that you can find, it would actually solve your autism if you can get 100 slays
I'm 17 and I can take every public transport in Italy, even planes, but it's illegal to pay for a room in Hotel... I wouldn't have money to travel to asia anyways... Best I can do is to take the train for Florence and live in my uncle's house for a week.

Wow I'd take that offer and then fuck cheap hookers in another country, I'm diagnosed with autism and other disorders which give me a benefit for income and my parents take a cut just for me to live at home
Wait ur autistic :lul: I was considering meeting u someday lol nvm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Matthias8272
My father wants me to travel alone, and would pay for my travel(he thinks it would help me to think or somthing like that )
this would unironically fix ur autism

Based parents mashallah.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Wait ur autistic :lul: I was considering meeting u someday lol nvm
They suspected autism based on me focusing heavily on looks and human nature, so by that logic everyone here is autistic. There were no social indications of autism as they didn't diagnose it for months and I even brought it up intiially but they said I didn't have it (until I constantly debated those topics and how they make me lose motivation).

• +1
They suspected autism based on me focusing heavily on looks and human nature, so by that logic everyone here is autistic. There were no social indications of autism as they didn't diagnose it for months and I even brought it up intiially but they said I didn't have it (until I constantly debated those topics and how they make me lose motivation).
So ur not autistic just using the government. Based tbh

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
So ur not autistic just using the government. Based tbh
I got that for anxiety but they also diagnosed depression. However that also falls into lack of looks and poor socialization from parents, medications didn't help as it's not legitiamte depression. Also they think of autism as a spectrum and obsessive thoughts is a sign of autism so that's what they were implying, however caring about something that influences your entire life is jusitifed opposed to me obsessing over icecream or something random and not important

• +1
Today I told my parents that I think I am aspie cuz people say I am weird and I have very few friends even if I am low inhib and I can talk to strangers easily, even girls...

My father wants me to travel alone, and would pay for my travel(he thinks it would help me to think or somthing like that ) and doesn't believe I'm aspie

My mother doesn't believe me either but she thinks that I should go to therapist...

What should I do?
i can imagine your "talk" with the "girls" its over they probably look bored and like they are not giving a fuck about you

I got that for anxiety but they also diagnosed depression. However that also falls into lack of looks and poor socialization from parents, medications didn't help as it's not legitiamte depression. Also they think of autism as a spectrum and obsessive thoughts is a sign of autism so that's what they were implying, however caring about something that influences your entire life is jusitifed opposed to me obsessing over icecream or something random and not important
Ur not autistic lol. Had a legit autist in my class at one point, he had a teacher aid was obsessed with Thomas the tank engine(memorised every word on the dvd case) and every line in “Lorax.” Sucked shit watching the movie with this sperg up front reading it.

He also used to always wear headphones to cancel out other peoples sound and if he didn’t he’d stick fingers in each ear and scream ahhahah. Sometimes he was audible about what he was doing - one time he was in the bathroom stall saying “penis , penis, penis” (jerking off) and another time he dropped his pants in front of the hot girls at school (yr7/11-12yo)

Alex was a low inhib sperg mogger

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
i can imagine your "talk" with the "girls" its over they probably look bored and like they are not giving a fuck about you
I've been cold approached several times by girls... My problem is that I can't have a long relationship(frienship or lover)... They always left me when they know me better. But my problem are not girls rn.

Last edited:
Ur not autistic lol. Had a legit autist in my class at one point, he had a teacher aid was obsessed with Thomas the tank engine(memorised every word on the dvd case) and every line in “Lorax.” Sucked shit watching the movie with this sperg up front reading it.

He also used to always wear headphones to cancel out other peoples sound and if he didn’t he’d stick fingers in each ear and scream ahhahah. Sometimes he was audible about what he was doing - one time he was in the bathroom stall saying “penis , penis, penis” (jerking off) and another time he dropped his pants in front of the hot girls at school (yr7/11-12yo)

Alex was a low inhib sperg mogger
Prob this is a severe case of autism.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and ShowerMaxxing
shit was hilarious, friend of mine used to bully him
Poor dude 😭😭

In middle school I had an autistic classmate who had phone calls with batman during lessons.

• JFL