Commandment 2. Fight the negativism. (Chapter from the Pook Manifesto)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Thoughts?

• +1
Welcome back chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Wallenberg
I listened to every second
Post more OP.

• +1
I've actually read that book a long time ago. It seems it was written by a Chad who somehow thought it was his game and alpha attitude that attracted girls, when in reality it was his looks.

For some reason, I tend to attract flocks of chicks. They hit on me, touch me, try to get me to ask them out. Other guys my age I talk to a few have had the same thing. We found out the reason why, as was summed up by what one girl told me:
"You're not like most guys. You're different, intelligent, and SEXIER THEN A GREEK GOD!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studiocel, IdiAmin, Deleted member 6908 and 2 others
I've actually read that book a long time ago. It seems it was written by a Chad who somehow thought it was his game and alpha attitude that attracted girls, when in reality it was his looks.

For some reason, I tend to attract flocks of chicks. They hit on me, touch me, try to get me to ask them out. Other guys my age I talk to a few have had the same thing. We found out the reason why, as was summed up by what one girl told me:
"You're not like most guys. You're different, intelligent, and SEXIER THEN A GREEK GOD!"

It was actually written by this guy:

Who took lots of sh*t written by a decent looking guy who was massive hit on a red pill sub-reddit and the sosuave forum back in the day. He used to describe what he had learned about a woman's nature and how that nature abused the equality bullshit society is riddled with in today's age.

Red pill stuff.

Would help a decent normie greatly.

Nonsense for sub 5s tho.

Yes, I read it and it’s funny that he spills the game all over the book when the first thing he writes about is "I went to the gym and gymmaxxed and I fuck the best bitches all the time", well, he wasn't self conscious about his ascent I think

Yes, I read it and it’s funny that he spills the game all over the book when the first thing he writes about is "I went to the gym and gymmaxxed and I fuck the best bitches all the time", well, he wasn't self conscious about his ascent I think

Was this the Pook Manifesto you read or the Book of Pook?

As I went for the Pook Manifesto. I ordered the collection on audiobook.

Book of Pook is more about game. It's probably that which you are referring to. I'm currently on the Pook Manifesto which is more to do with creating your masculinity and all that sort of shit.

5280613e7e65af399032858bb572a51d

Was this the Pook Manifesto you read or the Book of Pook?

As I went for the Pook Manifesto. I ordered the collection on audiobook.

Book of Pook is more about game. It's probably that which you are referring to. I'm currently on the Pook Manifesto which is more to do with creating your masculinity and all that sort of shit.

View attachment 1000809
Oh I see, I read the Book of Pook, didn't read the second one