Common gook W

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
VGTINTJJU5BI3DHPAOQJJBY6GQ

Starting QB at one of the most prestigious College Football programs in the country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094 and Jason Voorhees
When I was a kid I used to think NFL was all fat retards running behind an oddly shaped ball if you've ever seen pictures of most NFL quarterbacks without a shirt on one thing would immediately stand out to you, it's that they don't look anything like you'd expect a pro athlete to look like. Most of them are a chubby and look like average dudes. The only ones who look like athletes are the running qb's.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
When I was a kid I used to think NFL were all fat retards running behind the ball if you've ever seen pictures of most NFL quarterbacks without a shirt on one thing would immediately stand out to you, it's that they don't look anything like you'd expect a pro athlete to look like. Most of them are a little chubby and look like average dudes. The only ones who look like athletes are the running qb's.
It is

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
When I was a kid I used to think NFL was all fat retards running behind an oddly shaped ball if you've ever seen pictures of most NFL quarterbacks without a shirt on one thing would immediately stand out to you, it's that they don't look anything like you'd expect a pro athlete to look like. Most of them are a chubby and look like average dudes. The only ones who look like athletes are the running qb's.
Wide receivers are usually the top moggers tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble