Common PSL myth: Fades make you look worse

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Where did this idea actually come from?

Posting ugly people with fades and good looking people with medium sides proves nothing. Anyone can do the opposite.

Can someone post the same person in similar conditions (age, angle, bf%, etc) looking worse with a fade compared to medium sides?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Jfl if you get a fade.

DFF249A1 C6E0 4969 96E6 37034CA6A41B
3C44B2D2 2E3D 4CCB 8246 E2F061CF5AB7
8988BB38 4118 40C7 A278 EA083E5DD009

Prettyboy max or cope.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Lolcel, softLoverr and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Ethnicsmatter and Kingkellz
long hair = high class

fades only work on really masc Chads yet so many subhuman incels have them

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1464, Fear and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Pure skin fades do in fact make you look worse:

Look at this guy. He would look better if his fade wasn’t so short.

I think grown out fades look the best. They are the best of both worlds:

Inb4 you’re comparing good looking guys with ugly guys. I’m not. That bloated guy up top would still look better with a slightly grown out fade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Kade and Introvertednarc
long hair = high class

fades only work on really masc Chads yet so many subhuman incels have them
High class hair is a PSL meme, it means nothing IRL
Pure skin fades do in fact make you look worse:
View attachment 271439

Look at this guy. He would look better if his fade wasn’t so short.

I think grown out fades look the best. They are the best of both worlds:
View attachment 271442

Inb4 you’re comparing good looking guys with ugly guys. I’m not. That bloated guy up top would still look better with a slightly grown out fade.
Skin fades only look good on tanned/dark skin.

Also, I think the guy on top would look better with a subtle fade compared to medium sides. You need good bone structure to pull off medium sides which that guy doesn’t have.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was my point. Short hair looks good on masc Chad but obviously he can pull off other cuts too.
Short sides or fade will make anyone look better.

Incels and normies look worse with medium sides

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
Short sides or fade will make anyone look better.

Incels and normies look worse with medium sides

Cope anything but a perfect skull (at least if you're white) and you will look like a low class tryhard chav subhuman chimpanzee.
Long hair helps to fraud incel skulls.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
i thought fade was a chad style

why the sudden change looksmax :cry:

Skin fades make you look unhealthy with your pale scalp showing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2227 and Effortless
Like everything and everyone, it depends.

imagine seeing this thread and still believing fades are good for normies/incels
> Makes thread about a top tier male model
> Tries to equate it to normies/incels

Even if we ignore that false equivalency, how can you compare one gif from one angle where he’s trying to look sexy as possible (squinting, clenching, etc) to a full on video of him laughing, singing, etc?

Even then, he still looked good with a fade. You and me know full well that if any normie/incel had the hair he has in that gif, they would be failoed into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fades and really short hair is only for Masculine looking guys. Almost everyone looks better with medium hair

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Chico Chicowski
i look pretty good in fades but i still prefer longer hair

Fades and really short hair is only for Masculine looking guys. Almost everyone looks better with medium hair
Jeremy's meeks would prob look worse with meduim hair since he has african hair.

Jeremy's meeks would prob look worse with meduim hair since he has african hair.
This too.
African hair and really dry frizzy hair is total garbage if you want medium or long. Buzzcut is a must for those types of hair

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
This too.
African hair and really dry frizzy hair is total garbage if you want medium or long. Buzzcut is a must for those types of hair
Do you think meduim or long hair would suit brock lesnar? He isnt good looking imo but really masculine and dominant except for his coloring.

Short hair all over yes, but fade looks much better on normies compared to medium sides.

I’m still yet to see evidence against this, all people can do is post already good looking people with medium sides.

Do you think meduim or long hair would suit brock lesnar? He isnt good looking imo but really masculine and dominant except for his coloring.
He is masculine as fuck. He wouldn't look bad with medium hair, but short suita him the best I feel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back