Communist Party of China's funded TikTok encouraged black Americans to put themselves into debt and ruin their credit

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The trend lasted several days as tens of thousands of black Americans committed check fraud and put themselves into financial debt. Half of them will be arrested soon enough. Yet, our government allowed this fraud and countless other dangerous trends inspired by TikTok.

Not long ago, Congress downplayed their role in the collaborated clever subterfuge by claiming they want TikTok banned or sold to an American company like Google. It's like robbing people while telling them, "Ugh, I know! This is so wrong. We need to stop. Not gonna lie."

Last year, the California state government working alongside DC mocked and teased black people with promises of reparations. The black leaders of the "whatever the fuck that is" wanted $400,000 per black American. Well, the snobby rich governor (raised with a gold spoon up his creepy ass) mocked them and said, "Ugh, just make it four million dollars each." Ouch. The black folks liked that and agreed with autism spirit.

You see, he sneered at them with his arrogant sarcasm while, at the same time, using them to piss other rich business people off. Shady white supremacists of wealthy society have been proving a point about the black community being greedy mindless retards. Not only that, they rather pay their employees less than what an educated law-abiding white feller expects in salary. DEI! Why pay a white supervisor $300K a year when you can pay Jamal $70K? Or pay lesbian Karen $50K? Eh?

And let's not overlook the migrant scheme. Why pay black Americans $400,000 each when you can pay South Americans six months of hotel lodging AND, as a bonus, you get to hire them later and pay them less than lesbian Karens. Right? Their way of doing business is not a dog-eat-dog world. It's a blonde eating a blonde world. Everyone's gonna get off! The naked blonde-haired women and the perverted spectators masturbating to them. However, Mr. LBC is not invited to that particular exhibition.

In conclusion, everything I just wrote will be forgotten with Asperger-vigor by the time I finish my Monster LO-CARB Energy drink. And that is something you can count on!

Energy Drink Reaction GIF by Beyond The Ink

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 84056
Tik tok is good for watching hot young girls shake their ass, only ugly low T cucks don’t like it

Muh encouraged black community :soy::soy:
Take some responsibility you never see Asians and Indians moaning that’s because they actually use their brain

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, FreakShowCel, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Tik tok is good for watching hot young girls shake their ass, only ugly low T cucks don’t like it

Muh encouraged black community :soy::soy:
Take some responsibility you never see Asians and Indians moaning that’s because they actually use their brain
Take some responsibility? I'm not viewing that fucking shit, screw you! What are you, some advertiser for the creepy network? What, you thought you were being clever by triggering me to download that shit? Try again, Mr. Dogmeat.

The trend encouraged the black community AND some dumb non-black kids to fuck themselves financially. The creepy child molesting moderators should have shut that shit down before it started. Algorithm trends (the hotspot) must be approved by real people or clever pranksters would take advantage of that. The same rule applies to the other video-sharing networks. Therefore, those creeps at TikTok HQ in China knew what they were doing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84056
Take some responsibility? I'm not viewing that fucking shit, screw you! What are you, some advertiser for the creepy network? What, you thought you were being clever by triggering me to download that shit? Try again, Mr. Dogmeat.

The trend encouraged the black community AND some dumb non-black kids to fuck themselves financially. The creepy child molesting moderators should have shut that shit down before it started. Algorithm trends (the hotspot) must be approved by real people or clever pranksters would take advantage of that. The same rule applies to the other video-sharing networks. Therefore, those creeps knew what they were doing.
My balls are full with coom they slap against my leg with each step, the weight of my balls anchors me and improves my posture, women take notice of my high T energy I’m ready to breed them at any moment,

meanwhile your shriveled up raisins are dying because you’re a dopamine fiend with no self control hunched over with no energy:tiny::tiny:

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
My balls are full with coom they slap against my leg with each step, the weight of my balls anchors me and improves my posture, women take notice of my high T energy I’m ready to breed them at any moment,

meanwhile your shriveled up raisins are dying because you’re a dopamine fiend with no self control hunched over with no energy:tiny::tiny:

If I was those black retards (YOU), I would hire a Japanese (or Curry) lawyer and sue TikTok.

• +1
The trend lasted several days as tens of thousands of black Americans committed check fraud and put themselves into financial debt. Half of them will be arrested soon enough. Yet, our government allowed this fraud and countless other dangerous trends inspired by TikTok.

Not long ago, Congress downplayed their role in the collaborated clever subterfuge by claiming they want TikTok banned or sold to an American company like Google. It's like robbing people while telling them, "Ugh, I know! This is so wrong. We need to stop. Not gonna lie."

Last year, the California state government working alongside DC mocked and teased black people with promises of reparations. The black leaders of the "whatever the fuck that is" wanted $400,000 per black American. Well, the snobby rich governor (raised with a gold spoon up his creepy ass) mocked them and said, "Ugh, just make it four million dollars each." Ouch. The black folks liked that and agreed with autism spirit.

You see, he sneered at them with his arrogant sarcasm while, at the same time, using them to piss other rich business people off. Shady white supremacists of wealthy society have been proving a point about the black community being greedy mindless retards. Not only that, they rather pay their employees less than what an educated law-abiding white feller expects in salary. DEI! Why pay a white supervisor $300K a year when you can pay Jamal $70K? Or pay lesbian Karen $50K? Eh?

And let's not overlook the migrant scheme. Why pay black Americans $400,000 each when you can pay South Americans six months of hotel lodging AND, as a bonus, you get to hire them later and pay them less than lesbian Karens. Right? Their way of doing business is not a dog-eat-dog world. It's a blonde eating a blonde world. Everyone's gonna get off! The naked blonde-haired women and the perverted spectators masturbating to them. However, Mr. LBC is not invited to that particular exhibition.

In conclusion, everything I just wrote will be forgotten with Asperger-vigor by the time I finish my Monster LO-CARB Energy drink. And that is something you can count on!

Or maybe they’re just retarded:feelsuhh:

• +1
So it's everyone else's fault that they chose to try and get slick? :feelshaha: they gotta be smarter than that, come on.

• +1
Didn't read but is this the "muh tap in chase glitch up 100k off a phone" thing from yesterday

• +1

I saw a tiktok of a black girl saying that white people are forcing black niggas to get addicted to galaxy gas, accountability doesnt exist for their kind

• +1
Or maybe they’re just retarded:feelsuhh:
This Is True Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

So it's everyone else's fault that they chose to try and get slick? :feelshaha: they gotta be smarter than that, come on.
It shouldn't have been allowed to trend. Any glorification of criminal intent is against the law, including federal. Or unless you go to Mexico to purchase Xanax and Valium, the feds are okay with that... for some odd suspicious reason.

It's like I create a video showing people how to rob a bank or roofie someone for sex. That wouldn't be allowed, correct? Yet, China was just fine with black people rallying one another to commit federal crimes and put themselves into debt. I say that was an act of war.

I saw a tiktok of a black girl saying that white people are forcing black niggas to get addicted to galaxy gas, accountability doesnt exist for their kind
Probably. I saw a clip of a black chic saying good-looking white guys roofie them with their hunter eyes and masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel and MA_ascender