Compilation of Giant Implants's available b/a

Fairytale

Fairytale

Banned
Leaked a private result, the patient never consented for his pictures to be posted online.
Since almost all of his results are hidden we can only draw conclusions from few available ones.

I will start with good/significant results

Now those where there is basically no change

If you have other results post below.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, Aero, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5 others
Since almost all of his results are hidden we can only draw conclusions from few available ones.

1.View attachment 3056568
View attachment 3056571

View attachment 3056573
View attachment 3056576

And then bad/uncanny
View attachment 3056578
(He supposedly looks even more uncanny irl and his father cant look at him).

Bruh 4 is so fucked up, looks very uncanny Damn
5 is also very bad ngl

• +1
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx
almost none of you have a healthy sense of aesthetics, most of you would end up fucking yourself up if you could actually afford surgery.

I'm glad giant implants doesn't even bother to read the horse shit dm's that he must be getting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, IMOGYOU, T50 Mogger and 8 others
Bruh 4 is so fucked up, looks very uncanny Damn
5 is also very bad ngl
4 is that brazillian kid he was so loud about 1 year ago; he promised to post results but after x amount of time nothing happened so someone somehow found out how he looks now and there was basically no change.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, got.daim and FutureSlayer
almost none of you have a healthy sense of aesthetics, most of you would end up fucking yourself up if you could actually afford surgery.

I'm glad giant implants doesn't even bother to read the horse shit dm's that he must be getting.
99% of guys in this forum think that cutting your face in half(bimax)is going to look good and ''ascend'' them , while irl it will make you look uncanny and unnatural

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger

Except "we" do not design those implants and osteotomies and someone who supposedly has great sense of aesthetics is creating those failures.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, klamus, Acne Victim and 2 others
4 is that brazillian kid he was so loud about 1 year ago; he promised to post results but after x amount of time nothing happened so someone somehow found out how he looks now and there was basically no change.
I wouldn't say that there was no change . imo he looks uncanny afterwards

Except "we" do not design those implants and osteotomies and someone who supposedly has great sense of aesthetics is creating those failures.
custom implants are designed based on your personal input.

non-custom implants literally just come off the shelf and you've got minimal control over the result.

1st guy ascended 1 psl just with supras

custom implants are designed based on your personal input.

non-custom implants literally just come off the shelf and you've got minimal control over the result.
Still Giant should have known better and explain them how to achieve desired result.

Still Giant should have known better and explain them how to achieve desired result.
people aren't keen on listening when they're told that their ideas are horrible, I know several people who got bogged by implants, all by reputable surgeons.

they're not going to refuse it just because it's retarded as long as you're paying.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and AscendingHero

1.View attachment 3056568
View attachment 3056571

View attachment 3056573
View attachment 3056576

And then bad/uncanny
View attachment 3056578
(He supposedly looks even more uncanny irl and his father cant look at him).

Where did u find these results bro?

Is the first one from Giant?

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale
2nd was so recessed and downgrown you could have sent him to sunil richardson and he would have ascended.
So only 1/5

To be honest I always thought how those cases were executed

Or his midface shortenings

Last edited:
people aren't keen on listening when they're told that their ideas are horrible, I know several people who got bogged by implants, all by reputable surgeons.

they're not going to refuse it just because it's retarded as long as you're paying.
I feel unironically that body dysmorphia is to blame here.

From what I get a feel here, I think a lot of org.users would probably design their implants based on Cavil's mandible and on Barret's cheekbones, Boggdification Guaranteed.

Fucking hell:lul:

This is not looking good

• +1
Reactions: Aero, 50konsurgeryat35 and FutureSlayer
i don’t think the first guy went to giant. from what i remember he went to pagnoni for implants and he also got eyebrow lowering which gave him hooded eyes

Giant is terrible. I’ve seen more results from him and they all look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Aero, got.daim and 50konsurgeryat35
With this failure rate I wonder why he keeps doing what he is doing lol.

Also imagine what Pagnoni or that turkish guy must think when some guy with Pepe signature is bringing them guys do to some sophisticated surgeries that most of the time fail.

@RealSurgerymax I knew that no pocs privacy policy is bs.
And its sad because it gave hope those who wanted hooded eyes, better jawline, midface etc.

And he is claiming to write scientific papers with surgeons lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and got.daim
With this failure rate I wonder why he keeps doing what he is doing lol.

Also imagine what Pagnoni or that turkish guy must think when some guy with Pepe signature is bringing them guys do to some sophisticated surgeries that most of the time fail.

@RealSurgerymax I knew that no pocs privacy policy is bs.
And its sad because it gave hope those who wanted hooded eyes, better jawline, midface etc.

And he is claiming to write scientific papers with surgeons lol.
So, basically custom implants and complicated osteotomies (apart from genio and rhino) are a big no in general, even with the best surgeons most of the time they will look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35 and Fairytale
On the good ones, 1 is very frauded (check his IG pics to see further), and 2. isn't anything out of this world

Not even gonna bother talking about giant 0ing pms of not only people who are interested on him, but people who have surgery booked already (including his most prominent cases).

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Fairytale
On the good ones, 1 is very frauded (check his IG pics to see further), and 2. isn't anything out of this world

Not even gonna bother talking about giant 0ing pms of not only people who are interested on him, but people who have surgery booked already (including his most prominent cases).

To be honest I am mad since he seemed to be such solution to many problems and was supposed to give results far superior to others. Wherever it was widening eyes, midface, ipd etc. Or any thing that was supposed to be impossible to fix.

And he wants to be maxfac surgeon in the future lol.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, got.daim, 50konsurgeryat35 and 1 other person
To be honest I am mad since he seemed to be such solution to many problems and was supposed to give results far superior to others. Wherever it was widening eyes, midface, ipd etc. Or any thing that was supposed to be impossible to fix.

And he wants to be maxfac surgeon in the future lol.
He will be either dead or in jail soon, some incel will surely go schizo on him until then lol

And the fact that he claims to be in med school or whatever blows my mind. He is NEVER in the US jfl. I would not be surprised if it was completely made up

• +1
Reactions: Aero, BlackpillRemedy, got.daim and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
He will be either dead or in jail soon, some incel will surely go schizo on him until then lol

And the fact that he claims to be in med school or whatever blows my mind. He is NEVER in the US jfl. I would not be surprised if it was completely made up
Yeah wouldn't be suprised if he and surgeons he collaborate got suspended like Coceancig....At best.
I am pretty sure doing things like cosmetic L2/3, tripods or obos is not illegal but still...

Like I genuinely believed there is a solution to "unfixable failos".

Also when he is supposedly showing his results on zoom...aren't people who plan to do surgery with him bothered by how bad those results are?
I think his response was that we would never label those results uncanny if we didn't know those were results of surgery lol.
Like obviously Barett didn't get any surgery like that but his face looks very unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Giant is just some dude with no medical training larping as a professional and grifting suckers off this forum with his blackpill promises

• +1
Reactions: got.daim