Compilation of jaw implant results?

D

dainsyder

Iron
Is there a compilation thread of implant results anywhere? Particularly interested in Yaremchuk and Eppley results. Also open to any other recommended surgeons. Thanks.

on their sites

consult with local surgeons. there’s always a hidden gem somewhere. i know one

@tesseract Could you share the hidden gem? Or DM? I'm currently thinking about Yaremchuk but some aspects of the consult felt a bit sketch.

@tesseract Could you share the hidden gem? Or DM? I'm currently thinking about Yaremchuk but some aspects of the consult felt a bit sketch.
no because amping up prices has what this place has only done consecutively

you need to find your own hidden gem

look for local maxfac’s in your area. do research over what they believe, look their name up on jaw surgery forums for past experiences if any

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
no because amping up prices has what this place has only done consecutively

you need to find your own hidden gem

look for local maxfac’s in your area. do research over what they believe, look their name up on jaw surgery forums for past experiences if any
hmm fair point

Last edited:
You don't need name brand doctors to do custom implants or jaw surgery. You need skilled, highly educated doctors that are skilled in understanding of the results and harmony that you want from your jaw surgery and or implant. Look for Maxfacs or double board cert surgeons, look at their results, reviews, talk to the doctor and get an understanding. They're alot of really good doctors that can do the aesthetic pleasing surgery that eppley and Yarem do. I was dead set on Yarmechuk over looking his senile tendencies, until i found out my doctor can do the custom infraorbital implant for me. Little did i know he's done cheek implants through a lower eye lid incision multiple times. You need to consult and find the right doctor. Or you can just go to Eppley and Yarem. People get botched by Yarem and Eppley all the time. Just like I can be botched from my doctor. It's always a risk..

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, cutecel and Deleted member 20670
You don't need name brand doctors to do custom implants or jaw surgery. You need skilled, highly educated doctors that are skilled in understanding of the results and harmony that you want from your jaw surgery and or implant. Look for Maxfacs or double board cert surgeons, look at their results, reviews, talk to the doctor and get an understanding. They're alot of really good doctors that can do the aesthetic pleasing surgery that eppley and Yarem do. I was dead set on Yarmechuk over looking his senile tendencies, until i found out my doctor can do the custom infraorbital implant for me. Little did i know he's done cheek implants through a lower eye lid incision multiple times. You need to consult and find the right doctor. Or you can just go to Eppley and Yarem. People get botched by Yarem and Eppley all the time. Just like I can be botched from my doctor. It's always a risk..
Implants aren’t effective for the eye area too. You need to change the bone structure, not add onto it.

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD

Who is your doctor, and did you end up doing infraorbital? Looking for options beyond eppley and yaremchuk