Complemented by some A10 greek girl but fumbled the bag beacause too drunk

spdxer

spdxer

Started off the night by getting vodka with my friend ( guy didn’t even care that we were 15😂) and going fishing. Once it started to kick in we wanted to go try find some greek baddies, so off we went and we saw this group of girls staring at us so we approached them.

I went up to one with massive knockers and told her my friend wanted her snap, unfortunately she had a boyfriend. Her friend then says in broken English “I like your shirt and your hair” she had a pretty mid face but also massive tits (keep in mind due to my bent nose I’m basically a 2, so I was very surprised).

But basically because I wasn’t thinking straight I just said thanks and walked off laughing at my friend’s misfortune.

This is massive lifefuel for me even though I fumbled

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Mental evaluation:

Appearing to be autistic, along with BPD.

DM me if you disagree, or contest my diagnosis.

• +1
Reactions: thetard

Attachments

• IMG_1044.jpeg
    IMG_1044.jpeg
    568.6 KB · Views: 0
What about mk?
and i've fumbled multiple times but i've had insane luck recently with foids (pure luck doesn't exist), so even if it is over

its a young nigga world we have time, but not too long so hop on rn

15 years old on obscure incel site make this shit private already i will pay 1 million to site owner i promise

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
15 years old on obscure incel site make this shit private already i will pay 1 million to site owner i promise
the information from this site getting to teens is inevitable due to niggas spreading the blackpill on tiktok so this won't do shit

• +1
Reactions: spdxer