complete guide to dog psl ratings

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

August 15th
Welcome to my PSL Dog Rating Guide. I believe this is important to know which type of dog to own. Dogs protect you, and can increase your reputation & attraction to women so this is an important thread. Enjoy.

PSL 8
dogs-with-blue-eyes-siberian-husky-1576856235.jpg

The Siberian Husky is a PSL 8 due to it's A10 eyes, white hair, no eyelid exposure, tall and powerful, fast and strong, athletic and smart. The complete package. No other dog breed competes. Brutal mogger in every realm of being a dog.

PSL 7
grey-dog-blue-eyes-Weimaraner.jpg

The Weimaraners is the ultimate pretty-boy dog breed. Just adorable to look at. Mesmerizing blue eyes with a unique fur colour, and it grows to be a tall, slim handsome dog. Mogs 98.75% of all dogs. Absolutely BRUTAL.

PSL 6
german-shepherd-walking-outdoor.webp

The German Shepherd is a PSL 6 due to it's tall frame and athletic body. It has shitstain T50 eyes but it's compensated by it's physique and raw intelligence. There's a reason why Police use German Shepherds and rely on them. Fast, good looking, smart - you name it.

PSL 5
golden-retriever-outdoor.webp

The Golden Retriever is the perfect example of a 5 PSL / HTN. Forward grown, decent size, not many failos. Just a shitty eye colour and looks friendly.

PSL 4
beagle-dog-on-the-lawn-566943335-5c2a845646e0fb00011bc9c7.jpg

The Beagle is the perfect example of a Mid Tier Normie / 4 PSL. Just a normal ass dog that you see everyday, nothing exceptional or bad about it. Boring.

PSL 3
top-10-ugliest-dog-breeds.webp

This dog breed is the English Bull Terrier and it's a Masculine Dog. Pure MASC. But fucking ugly. Look at it's deformed head shape. Luckily, no one will fuck with him since he's ripped but no bitch's pussy is gonna get wet looking at this.

PSL 2

_124800359_gettyimages-817514614.jpg

More recessed jaw than most people on Looksmax. Little dog, no size - no intimidation. Bug eyes, shitstain T-50 eyes, stinks because it shits everywhere. Fucking horrible. One of the worst dogs in history and can only breed with it's own breed due to its subhuman features.

PSL 1
Neapolitan-Mastiff.jpg

Over for this dog. Mogged by most breeds in existence. Recessed, fat and just fucking ugly man. Over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogre, Anonymous Member, gookcelriceR and 31 others

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
bookmarked, gonna show this to my cousins.

they like dogs so much that I hear moaning noises every time they are alone with the dog

probably nothing...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, A23ghskung, justinzayn and 11 others
Salukis are the Gigachad 8PSL+, they have the most royal high pedigree look with an old money charm.

AACA4AA4 A962 4ECD 8FBA D4336F5132AB
822EA586 A39B 4ECB A690 FD21DB33FBA6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Hentaiwatcher69 and HarrierDuBois
bookmarked, gonna show this to my cousins.

they like dogs so much that I hear moaning noises every time they are alone with the dog

probably nothing...
good idea man its important to know what to have, high psl dog will motivate u to looksmax

u cant let ur own dog mog u

Salukis are the Gigachad 8PSL+, they have the most royal high pedigree look with an old money charm.

View attachment 2052626View attachment 2052627
id rate that psl 5.5 because shit frame, long neck, t50 bug eyes, long nose.

PSL 2

More recessed jaw than most people on Looksmax. Little dog, no size - no intimidation. Bug eyes, shitstain T-50 eyes, stinks because it shits everywhere. Fucking horrible. One of the worst dogs in history and can only breed with it's own breed due to its subhuman features.
cope, pug smashed my oneitis.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, bugeye, john2 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 24221 and 2 others
Male gaze

Golden retrievers are PSL 8. They hve ultimate harmony and the most appeal to prime foids

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Anonymous Member, arabcelxxx, justinzayn and 10 others
Male gaze

Golden retrievers are PSL 8. They hve ultimate harmony and the most appeal to prime foids
nope they dont have hunter eyes or a10 eyes and aren't white, i rated them htn for that reason, they look too friendly. prime foids is prob german shepherd or the psl 7 pretty boy dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, blatonslatt and HarrierDuBois
Nigga they're literally the Aryans of dog breeds

Male gaze, almond eyes >>

Male gaze

Gigacope, literally looks like a shitskinned ethnic with blue eyes

You hve overdosed on male gaze OP
SIBERIAN HUSKY HEIGHT:
23 INCHES.
GOLDEN RETRIEVER HEIGHT:
22 INCHES.

SIBERIAN HUSKY HEIGHTMOGS.

SIBERIAN HUSKY EYE COLOR:
A10 EYES BLUE
GOLDEN RETRIEVER EYE COLOR:
T20 SHIT BROWN

SIBERIAN HUSKY EYEMOGS.

MORE FORWARD GROWTH?
SIBERIAN HUSKY > GOLDEN RETRIEVER

FORWARD GROWTH MOG.

MORE INTIMIDATING / SEX APPEAL?
SIBERIAN HUSKY!!!!

UR MISLED MY FRIEND!!! GOLDEN RETRIEVER IS IN THE FRIENDZONE. HES A HTN BUT LOOKS TOO FRIENDLY AND FOIDS WOULDN'T TAKE HIM SERIOUS IF THEY SAW HIM ON A WALK IN A PARK. SIBERIAN HUSKY IS A REAL THREAT WITH STRIKING FEATURES.

SIBERIAN HUSKY PSL 8 MOG.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Bakin donuts 🍩, forevermirin and 2 others
Nigga they're literally the Aryans of dog breeds

Male gaze, almond eyes >>

Male gaze

Gigacope, literally looks like a shitskinned ethnic with blue eyes

You hve overdosed on male gaze OP
FURTHER PROOF FOR YOU BY THE WAY!!

Can-a-Golden-Retriever-have-red-eyes-2.jpg

1FE71EBD00000578-0-image-a-6_1538760943973.jpg

GOLDEN RETRIEVER HAS UPPER EYELID EXPOSURE, AND SCLERAL SHOW

SIBERIAN HUSKY HAS AMAZING POSITIVE CANTHAL TILT, UNIQUE COLOR EYES NEVER SEEN BEFORE

ANOTHER MOG!

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member, gookcelriceR, justinzayn and 2 others
Nigga that's a wolf.
mogged . the difference between a wolf and husky is the difference between natural born chads with high dimorphism and looksmaxxed chads

SIBERIAN HUSKY HEIGHT:
23 INCHES.
GOLDEN RETRIEVER HEIGHT:
22 INCHES.

SIBERIAN HUSKY HEIGHTMOGS.
1 inch is hardly a mog, negligible

SIBERIAN HUSKY EYE COLOR:
A10 EYES BLUE
GOLDEN RETRIEVER EYE COLOR:
T20 SHIT BROWN

SIBERIAN HUSKY EYEMOGS.
Eye color doesn't matter when u don't hve the coloring to back it up. Golden retrievers hve the superior golden blonde fur coat

FURTHER PROOF FOR YOU BY THE WAY!!

Can-a-Golden-Retriever-have-red-eyes-2.jpg

1FE71EBD00000578-0-image-a-6_1538760943973.jpg

GOLDEN RETRIEVER HAS UPPER EYELID EXPOSURE, AND SCLERAL SHOW

SIBERIAN HUSKY HAS AMAZING POSITIVE CANTHAL TILT, UNIQUE COLOR EYES NEVER SEEN BEFORE

ANOTHER MOG!
Gigacope, siberian husky's coloring is disgusting. The only place he mogs is in the slums of mumbai

Golden retriever is the ultimate dog mogger, Siberian husky is ogre abomination

dobermans are the BBCS of the dogs due pure masc energy and powerful frame

Attachments

• 4681625E-F2AE-4834-9807-56884CF75234.jpeg
    4681625E-F2AE-4834-9807-56884CF75234.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, overtier1011 and Bakin donuts 🍩
1 inch is hardly a mog, negligible

Eye color doesn't matter when u don't hve the coloring to back it up. Golden retrievers hve the superior golden blonde fur coat

Gigacope, siberian husky's coloring is disgusting. The only place he mogs is in the slums of mumbai

Golden retriever is the ultimate dog mogger, Siberian husky is ogre abomination
fd80ad9a9afac0afdbeda590784b8ad0.png

d776508be754f002efa29b43c8027054.png

Notice how they compliment the Huskie's looks but the Retriever's personality.

It's obvious.

Now look at it as a female foid bitch dog. Do you choose looks or personality? It's the same as humans, you would choose looks - they are more blackpilled than us!

SIBERIAN HUSKY MOGS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, forevermirin and LiteralCaucasian
dobermans are the BBCS of the dogs due pure masc energy and powerful frame
SIBERIAN HUSKY BITE FORCE: 320 PSI
DOBERMAN BITE FORCE: 280 PSI

OVER FOR DOBERMAN

SIBERIAN HUSKY PROVES ITS MORE POWERFUL AND MOGS APPEARANCE-WISE TOO.

fd80ad9a9afac0afdbeda590784b8ad0.png

d776508be754f002efa29b43c8027054.png

Notice how they compliment the Huskie's looks but the Retriever's personality.

It's obvious.

Now look at it as a female foid bitch dog. Do you choose looks or personality? It's the same as humans, you would choose looks - they are more blackpilled than us!

SIBERIAN HUSKY MOGS.
Those are male accounts nigga. We'll hve to agree to disagree

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and blatonslatt
Those are male accounts nigga. We'll hve to agree to disagree
Ur arguing against science and evolution bro I shown u the statistics and evidence. I'll wait for you to find any that work in your favour.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
What's the psl of a chow chow?

My bro's family own this weird dog breed (french bulldog) that can barely breath. We notice he is just like a incel. All bitches (literal) just ignore him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gookcelriceR, thecel and blatonslatt
My bro's family own this weird dog breed (french bulldog) that can barely breath. We notice he is just like a incel. All bitches (literal) just ignore him
yea that breed is in the post i think, or i put pug instead but its basically psl 2 and its fucked, little ass midget dog that has breathing issues. basically useless

Finally a good dog rater on this forum

What would you rate my subhuman dog?
Also rate his penis

+ He is also a cuck. I saw him performing oral sex on my 15 year old german shepherd with cancer. He is also autistic and high inhib and can't look other dogs/people into the eye.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
jack russels are the coping normie gymcels of dog world

Attachments

• 71EFC736-24CA-4A74-987B-6E64F1748630.webp
    105.2 KB · Views: 0
chihuahuas are the nano manlets

Welcome to my PSL Dog Rating Guide. I believe this is important to know which type of dog to own. Dogs protect you, and can increase your reputation & attraction to women so this is an important thread. Enjoy.

PSL 8

The Siberian Husky is a PSL 8 due to it's A10 eyes, white hair, no eyelid exposure, tall and powerful, fast and strong, athletic and smart. The complete package. No other dog breed competes. Brutal mogger in every realm of being a dog.

PSL 7

The Weimaraners is the ultimate pretty-boy dog breed. Just adorable to look at. Mesmerizing blue eyes with a unique fur colour, and it grows to be a tall, slim handsome dog. Mogs 98.75% of all dogs. Absolutely BRUTAL.

PSL 6

The German Shepherd is a PSL 6 due to it's tall frame and athletic body. It has shitstain T50 eyes but it's compensated by it's physique and raw intelligence. There's a reason why Police use German Shepherds and rely on them. Fast, good looking, smart - you name it.

PSL 5

The Golden Retriever is the perfect example of a 5 PSL / HTN. Forward grown, decent size, not many failos. Just a shitty eye colour and looks friendly.

PSL 4

The Beagle is the perfect example of a Mid Tier Normie / 4 PSL. Just a normal ass dog that you see everyday, nothing exceptional or bad about it. Boring.

PSL 3

This dog breed is the English Bull Terrier and it's a Masculine Dog. Pure MASC. But fucking ugly. Look at it's deformed head shape. Luckily, no one will fuck with him since he's ripped but no bitch's pussy is gonna get wet looking at this.

PSL 2

PSL 1
Neapolitan-Mastiff.jpg

Over for this dog. Mogged by most breeds in existence. Recessed, fat and just fucking ugly man. Over.
Mogged by 10 SMV Kangals

2648ED2C 4082 4D88 B55D A39D05476017
F62AC383 0BB4 434B 8A5E D94D27D12C19
03263446 870D 489A B067 084BF3F4BE8E
F6769414 EE80 4055 91EE 87F69F6A7CD6
1FCB164C BD26 4951 A1D2 CBDC9A58D7E3
0D1CD221 51A4 47DF 8EC1 68FF210BF7FD
AAAAFBA7 4DA7 43F2 AE73 DCC729F55A02
8182DB86 C80A 41D2 9AFB C28C9E04CE03
61691188 5778 48DA 9164 3547902D86AB

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
PSL 1
Neapolitan-Mastiff.jpg

Is it just me or why does the dog remind me of an obese black man jfl

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Finally a good dog rater on this forum

What would you rate my subhuman dog?
Also rate his penis

I’d have to go with 3.5 - 4 PSL.

+ He is also a cuck. I saw him performing oral sex on my 15 year old german shepherd with cancer. He is also autistic and high inhib and can't look other dogs/people into the eye.
He can’t look them in the eye due to being heightmogged everytime he’s in another dogs presence.
Male Gaze. 5 PSL.

Rate my do(n)g

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, gookcelriceR and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫

PSL 8

PSL 7

PSL 6

PSL 5

PSL 4

PSL 3

PSL 2

PSL 1
Neapolitan-Mastiff.jpg

Over for ethnic dogs
777EF79F D09B 4D57 AF63 16F1D12C740A

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and materialistic
Where do border collies fit in this list?

Zbordercollie interruption vssyr5pjj0c21

• Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
lol why does this make sense

Only the PSL 8 looks Bearable to look at

Pug can still ascend if he gets Monobloc in time.

black labrador retrievers mog tf out of huskies in 2023.

high trust eye area + bbc halo mogger combo.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon

PSL 8

PSL 7

PSL 6

PSL 5

PSL 4

PSL 3

PSL 2

PSL 1
Neapolitan-Mastiff.jpg

German shepherds do not have t50 faggot. They have absolutely beautiful bright t10 eyes like the brightest brown eyes that aren't hazel you've ever seen. Like an eclipse. German shepherds eyes are absolutely beautiful