Complete Guide to the Reaction System

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Mass tagging
****I have been here for a decent amount of time and feel like I completely understand the reaction system. This will be an incredibly indepth guide on the reaction process and how you can optimize it.*****

Part 1: What determines how much rep a post gets?

Basics

Every user has a chance of repping your post so then the more users who see your post the more reactions it will get.

You can effect how many users see your post by:
- Increasing font size
- using bold
- Recognizing dead threads and avoiding posting
- Posts location in the thread (more users will see if you post on 1st page vs 50th)

Jestermaxxing vs Informational
Jestermaxxing or making jokes always gets more reps than useful information. The reason this is the case is twofold
- Jokes tend to be shorter so more users can see them
- Jokes leave a deeper emotional impression than other forms of information

Old user bias
If you browse .me often you will frequently see older posters making garbage tier comments and still receiving 3+ reacts the reason this happens is two fold as well:
- When browsing people are more likely to stop and view content from older users thus giving more reacts

- Well known users are more well...well known which lowers the bar of acceptable content that they can post and still to get a react

Having a catchy signature or avatar will make people more likely to read your post and thus more likely to rep it.
This means that avatars or signatures that stick out will land you the most rep.
Some examples include:

- Male Models with high trust features
- Very attractive women
- Flashy gifs

Farming
There are a few different comment types that are well known to produce easy reacts. Some examples include:
-Saying "Dn rd" on longer posts
-Saying "Its over" on rating threads
-Insulting women
-Insulting ethnics

Part 2 Thread making

Benchmarks
Here are some quick time benchmarks I use:
- If 20 minutes pass and your thread hasn't received a comment I would define it as half dead
- If 12 hours go by since the last comment your thread is completely dead

Bumping
(This is something I have only recently learned)
NEVER SAY BUMP TO BUMP YOUR THREADS
What you should do instead is reply to a few comments that way they will reply back and (maybe/hopefully) revitalize your thread.

Time
The time at which you post your thread is crucially important and can make the difference between a dead thread and a highly active one.
Some rules I would follow:
-Posting threads at night tends to be bad due to lower activity (if you live in a weird timezone adjust properly)
-Posting on weekends tends to be better

Tagging and its importance
If you want your thread to do well it is vital that you tag 10+ users
The reasons are
- Those users are almost guaranteed to view your thread
- Those users are more likely to respond to your thread than the average viewer because you tagged them
But the most important reason is:
- A user might come online later and view your thread after it's already dead and bump it for you. Thus completely reviving it.

Break up your text

No one will read your post if it looks like a brick wall. You will just get spammed with "dn rd" even if your thread is top tier.
A good tip here is to replace long sentences with pictures whenever possible.
(you don't have to download the img just copy the img address and insert it in by url)

Threads that do well and why

Mog battles- Mog battles spark disagreement which leads to plenty of back and forth thus keeping your thread at the top
Religion threads- Same reason as mog battles they are controversial
Fucking Women- Some people post stories about them fucking women and they always make people here jealous which sparks tons of replies
Blackpill content- (I hate women, Tinder experiments, I wish I was white, face is important ect) this is a blackpilled website and thus these threads tend to do very well
Reddit threads- Some users here post crazy stories they see on reddit. They are usually interesting and spark a decent ammount of engagement

Threads that don't do well and why
Rate X popular celebrity- This is very overdone and no one cares anymore
Water is wet threads- These threads just state already agreed upon information and say nothing new. Thus there's no content to engage with and thus no replies.
Long threads- These occasionally do well but not usually. Most users have a low attention span and won't read your thread if it takes more than 15 seconds.

Past Guides:
Prostate Guide
Hentai Guide

aDFjaY3.jpg

Tagging people from my last guide:

@Fuckmachine @SkinjobCatastrophe @itisogre @LondonVillie @everythingisacope @Holymanro @TraumatisedOgre @my_babel_physics_pro @personalityinkwell @RAITEIII @Thongmaster @thecel @fonzee98 @Loko88 @Ethnicshit @austrianvirgin @tapout @itisogre @sytyl @Clark69 @Ethnicshit @maxxedfalloutdweller @getra @vaninskybird @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Selfahate @BIGDICCJIM

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Jova, Skywalker and 25 others
Tenor

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11370, GigaAscender, vaninskybird and 5 others
Dn read but look at this south american dark triad turbo chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Golgo13, Jew_Supremacist and 1 other person
this is so autistic

• +1
Reactions: Jova, vaninskybird and Deleted member 11758
imagine caring about rep on an incel forum lol go get some pussy bro

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Need2Ascend, Golgo13 and 8 others
Why would IGAF about ",reacts"

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, Amexmaxx and Deleted member 4612
@Alexanderr you know what to do

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and vaninskybird
make a loli guide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
How to actually repmax:

Post hot girls pics or post something racist (bonus reps if it's against curries)

Fe_6Mj1R_400x400.jpg

7oemlrrxb2a51.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin and AlwaysHaveQuestions
****I have been here for a decent amount of time and feel like I completely understand the reaction system. This will be an incredibly indepth guide on the reaction process and how you can optimize it.*****

Basics

Every user has a chance of repping your post so then the more users who see your post the more reactions it will get.

- Increasing font size
- using bold
- Posts location in the thread (more users will see if you post on 1st page vs 50th)

Jestermaxxing or making jokes always gets more reps than useful information. The reason this is the case is twofold

Old user bias
If you browse .me often you will frequently see older posters making garbage tier comments and still receiving 3+ reacts the reason this happens is two fold as well:
- When browsing people are more likely to stop and view content from older users thus giving more reacts

- Well known users are more well...well known which lowers the bar of acceptable content that they can post and still to get a react

Having a catchy signature or avatar will make people more likely to read your post and thus more likely to rep it.
This means that avatars or signatures that stick out will land you the most rep.
Some examples include:

- Very attractive women
- Flashy gifs

Farming
There are a few different comment types that are well known to produce easy reacts. Some examples include:
-Insulting women
-Insulting ethnics

Part 2 Thread making

Benchmarks
- If 20 minutes pass and your thread hasn't received a comment I would define it as half dead

Bumping
What you should do instead is reply to a few comments that way they will reply back and (maybe/hopefully) revitalize your thread.

Time
The time at which you post your thread is crucially important and can make the difference between a dead thread and a highly active one.
-Posting threads at night tends to be bad due to lower activity (if you live in a weird timezone adjust properly)

The reasons are
- Those users are more likely to respond to your thread than the average viewer because you tagged them
- A user might come online later and view your thread after it's already dead and bump it for you. Thus completely reviving it.

Break up your text

No one will read your post if it looks like a brick wall. You will just get spammed with "dn rd" even if your thread is top tier.
(you don't have to download the img just copy the img address and insert it in by url)

Mog battles- Mog battles spark disagreement which leads to plenty of back and forth thus keeping your thread at the top
Fucking Women- Some people post stories about them fucking women and they always make people here jealous which sparks tons of replies
Blackpill content- (I hate women, Tinder experiments, I wish I was white, face is important ect) this is a blackpilled website and thus these threads tend to do very well
Reddit threads- Some users here post crazy stories they see on reddit. They are usually interesting and spark a decent ammount of engagement

Water is wet threads- These threads just state already agreed upon information and say nothing new. Thus there's no content to engage with and thus no replies.
Long threads- These occasionally do well but not usually. Most users have a low attention span and won't read your thread if it takes more than 15 seconds.

Past Guides:
Prostate Guide
Hentai Guide

aDFjaY3.jpg
View attachment 984825

@Fuckmachine @SkinjobCatastrophe @itisogre @LondonVillie @everythingisacope @Holymanro @TraumatisedOgre @my_babel_physics_pro @personalityinkwell @RAITEIII @Thongmaster @thecel @fonzee98 @Loko88 @Ethnicshit @austrianvirgin @tapout @itisogre @sytyl @Clark69 @Ethnicshit @maxxedfalloutdweller @getra @vaninskybird @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Selfahate @BIGDICCJIM
I tried to read, most of it if not everything is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
@Alexanderr you know what to do
He actually warned me lol.
All those tags I did I just copy pasted from an older thread I made (which didn't get me a warning for mass tagging)

Screenshot 2021 02 14 at 53907 AM

Mass tagging isn't even explicitly against the rules and everyone does it its like the jaywalking of looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Jova
jfl ur like foids, wetting ur pants over a mm avi

Dn rd you fag

Basics

- Increasing font size
- using bold

Old user bias

Some examples include:

- Very attractive women
- Flashy gifs

Farming
-Insulting women
-Insulting ethnics

Part 2 Thread making

Benchmarks

Bumping

Time

The reasons are

Break up your text

Past Guides:
Prostate Guide
Hentai Guide

aDFjaY3.jpg
View attachment 984825

Fucking sado Jesus Christ

Basics

- Increasing font size
- using bold

Old user bias

Some examples include:

- Very attractive women
- Flashy gifs

Farming
-Insulting women
-Insulting ethnics

Part 2 Thread making

Benchmarks

Bumping

Time

The reasons are

Break up your text

Past Guides:
Prostate Guide
Hentai Guide

aDFjaY3.jpg
View attachment 984825

read. every. word. planning my ascension to chad.me

• +1
Reactions: thecel
prostate guide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, thecel and Deleted member 10413