completely lost sex drive after started exercising

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
yo. I used to beat my beat at least once a day before, and today is the 4th day I haven't (not even trying. I just simply don't want to). Idk what happened, but last 4 days I started exercising heavily (weightlifting every other day, and swimming/tennis in between days). I thought exercise raises T and makes you even more horny? What could be the reason to my low libido?

yo. I used to beat my beat at least once a day before, and today is the 4th day I haven't (not even trying. I just simply don't want to). Idk what happened, but last 4 days I started exercising heavily (weightlifting every other day, and swimming/tennis in between days). I thought exercise raises T and makes you even more horny? What could be the reason to my low libido?
U might be just tired jfl when i exercise i wanna do cooming all the time

• +1
Reactions: Torero, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 7509
Btw congrats for the bluecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Doesnt raise it by insane amounts if ur not a obese ldarcel. Inject and u will notice a difference

Could be the endorphins you get from exercise compensated for the desire to beat it

High T people don't "beat it", they spend their time looking for mates, the real thing

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
It may be that you are overtraining

Body is in recovery mode.
All energy goes to re-cuperation from muscle damage. Aka muslce growth.
Once your body get used to the excercise, you will feel like be back to normal. Or better

• +1
Reactions: zeroshame
You overtrained dummy. Eat (healthy) and SLEEP

I recently started training again and like the 3rd day I fapped 4 times in a span on 6 hours. The T raise is real brotha. Or maybe it was just a coincidence.

Wait it out or up your calories