Completely swallow your food

damn bro really i just have to chew food harder? is that why my jawline looks like that? its not all genetics, its not cuz of what my parents passed onto me?

fuck yeah bro just read the studies man dog jaws have gotten worse cause they eat soft foods bro its all about environment and what u eat trust me

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, DeadTrees, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others
so we chew it till its completely mushy and nothing left?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Funnyunenjoyer1
View attachment 3003205

damn bro really i just have to chew food harder? is that why my jawline looks like that? its not all genetics, its not cuz of what my parents passed onto me?

View attachment 3003207

fuck yeah bro just read the studies man dog jaws have gotten worse cause they eat soft foods bro its all about environment and what u eat trust me
jaw is the least part of the face affected with genes , your behaviors as a kiddo decide it all

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, 5'7 zoomer, JohnDoe and 1 other person
keep coping lmao thats retarded
its commun knowledge at this point bro , the better diet you have as a kid and the better prenatal and pubertal T you get the better your mandible will be
genes are so misunderstood here lmao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, xegigi, Tuz43 and 2 others
its true, my parents have bad jaw, im forward grown
cuz they are old and have skin hanging it looks more like that. but i do agree mewing gives forward growth, gonial angle is completely genetic tho u can fraud it with masseters

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
its commun knowledge at this point bro , the better diet you have as a kid and the better prenatal and pubertal T you get the better your mandible will be
sure but its not like u can either have incel jaw or chad jaw depending on ur diet as a kid. theres kids who are starving who have good jaws in the end. its just small differences. u cant turn recessed genes into good jaw just cause u had amazing diet lmao.

View attachment 3003205

View attachment 3003207

Jokes aside, the analogy with dogs is not bad.
I have a German Shepard with an excellent bone structure and development overall. Mogs me brutally, by the way.
He was fed with raw meat and still looks exactly the same as his brother that had a ‘soft’ diet as a puppy.
I don’t think it’s really any different for humans.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
sure but its not like u can either have incel jaw or chad jaw depending on ur diet as a kid. theres kids who are starving who have good jaws in the end. its just small differences. u cant turn recessed genes into good jaw just cause u had amazing diet lmao.
its a decent difference , not that big but noticeable , i always see ppl with good jaws despite their parents having bad jaws and vice versa
also recession is not genetic its some kind of deformity and lack of proper cranio-facial development
its quite complicated tbh , things like eyes are way more genetic than the maxilla and mandible

its a decent difference , not that big but noticeable , i always see ppl with good jaws despite their parents having bad jaws and vice versa
also recession is not genetic its some kind of deformity and lack of proper cranio-facial development
its quite complicated tbh , things like eyes are way more genetic than the maxilla and mandible
recession is certainly genetic

nope not at all
check john mew experiments and observations , also just look around you , you will see a lot of examples
i mean if you make your kid nose breathe and make him eat right he will for sure look better since newborn
then why am i recessed? my parents told me to breathe through my nose since i was a little kid. i have no allergies. ive been mewing since 14 years old hard mewing everyday until now 19 years old. still recessed.

my parents are brutally recessed with high gonial angle. yall are just coping.

I KNEW IT! MY MOTHER IS TO BLAME FOR MY NARROW RECESSED JAW!

then why am i recessed? my parents told me to breathe through my nose since i was a little kid. i have no allergies. ive been mewing since 14 years old hard mewing everyday until now 19 years old. still recessed.

what kind of recession ? i would argue that only the chin recession is genetic because its a phenotypical trait

ye i can also tell random homeless on street to buy a house

did you eat correct food, what were your test levels like did you develop correctly, how your skull looks like?

there are still things that you could have done that you didnt know, dont blame genetics for everything

If jaw is primarily infleunced by environment then you should be able to get a better jaw at 25+ but you can't..

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I've never been a mouthbreather yet my jaw is narrow/recessed and my chin is uhh okay i guess. My teeth were extracted when i was 14 so that might have something to do with it.

• JFL
I KNEW IT! MY MOTHER IS TO BLAME FOR MY NARROW RECESSED JAW!
technically yeah , prenatal T is directly related to what your mother consume while ure in the womb

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
ye i can also tell random homeless on street to buy a house

did you eat correct food, what were your test levels like did you develop correctly, how your skull looks like?

there are still things that you could have done that you didnt know, dont blame genetics for everything
i ate correct food yeah nigga i was never underweight i was eating proteins i legit grew up in a village so was eating good natural food.

"blame genetics for everything" im blaming genetics for how my fucking jaw is. thats literally genetics. how u look is genetics. cant believe ur cope man

• JFL