COMPLEXION CHANGE FUCKS MY FACE

ascendedchad

ascendedchad

gonna mog in a bit
Used to use a lot of products on my face and cleanse and shit.. i have recently stopped using those and started using water only in the morning once... my skin cleared up but my skin changes complexions from pale to dark.. help would be appreciated boys.

then how do i fix it?
next time you see a big black guy, start quivering before him. let your body get consumed with fear, then get on your knees and ask him politely if this king needs any cash today. Give it to him. repeat this until your wallet is empty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Arsene, distance decay and 1 other person
next time you see a big black guy, start quivering before him. let your body get consumed with fear, then get on your knees and ask him politely if this king needs any cash today. Give it to him. repeat this until your wallet is empty
no but seriously
does it mean i have high t?

no but seriously
does it mean i have high t?
Honestly dude I was just saying random shit hoping to incite someone to get mad about the implication that darkies are high T.
If you got darker, realistically you are jus getting more UVB exposure. Perhaps if you are using retin-a/a retinol your skin is slightly thinning and you are now developing a tan faster. Just wear sunscreen , hats, long sleeves, and avoid sun.Could also just be that it is now summer.

Honestly dude I was just saying random shit hoping to incite someone to get mad about the implication that darkies are high T.
If you got darker, realistically you are jus getting more UVB exposure. Perhaps if you are using retin-a/a retinol your skin is slightly thinning and you are now developing a tan faster. Just wear sunscreen , hats, long sleeves, and avoid sun.Could also just be that it is now summer.
i understood the joke bro..
i am not using any retinols.. and use just water on my face...
i am not developing tan anymore but want a method to remove tan and also to bring back my complexion

i understood the joke bro..
i am not using any retinols.. and use just water on my face...
i am not developing tan anymore but want a method to remove tan and also to bring back my complexion
removing tan will take about a month possibly. Just wear sunscreen, avoid sun, and do start using a retinol to increase skincell turnover

removing tan will take about a month possibly. Just wear sunscreen, avoid sun, and do start using a retinol to increase skincell turnover
any natural way to increase cell turnover?
i do know abt retinols but just use it because of its photosensitivity elements as i go to sun alot..

any natural way to increase cell turnover?
i do know abt retinols but just use it because of its photosensitivity elements as i go to sun alot..
Eat more preformed vitamin a, that is what retinol is, and retinoic acid is derived from retinol/vitamin a and even produced by your body. Anyways, you find this in liver, egg yolks, cheese, butter, anything that is fatty and from an animal.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedchad
Eat more preformed vitamin a, that is what retinol is, and retinoic acid is derived from retinol/vitamin a and even produced by your body. Anyways, you find this in liver, egg yolks, cheese, butter, anything that is fatty and from an animal.
ight dude thanks alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
Update:
i hopped on tret 0.025%.