Compliment fishing here should be bannable

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
Looking for positive feedback only on the rating section should be marked under homosexual content and bannable

I feel like a clown when i help someone then they try to one up or compete with me. Or disagree. Its like when i compliment a gay person than he starts too bend me over on some real shi, im sorry i didnt validate you on an IMPROVEMENT FORUM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, gigell, Clqs and 4 others
If you want validation post on instagram for girls they probably wont point out ur failos like here in an IMPROVEMENT forum

There was a bragging rule back when Sergeant was running this place but it's gone now.
Wrong decision tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
There was a bragging rule back when Sergeant was running this place but it's gone now.
Wrong decision tbh
Getting more and more homosexual especially with the type of new users who came from fagtok

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
The worst is when a user asks for your opinion, you tell him he looks good enough and he starts to argue with you, like bro, ok sorry you are one hideous abomination of an incel, are you happy now? Is that what you wanted to hear? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: gigell and try2beme
or when they go "well they said I was HTN" then wtf are you asking me for dickhead?

• +1
Joking aside, someone doesn't know what the purpose of the forum is, or is insecure, or both, or has joined the forum for other reasons, not everyone is a strict aspie

• +1
Too many narcies here

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and try2beme
Joking aside, someone doesn't know what the purpose of the forum is, or is insecure, or both, or has joined the forum for other reasons, not everyone is a strict aspie
The funny part is
Someone could drown in pussy irl and their face would be torn apart on here

Its like they need the seal of approval from incels to be a psl mogger 😂 which they never are

• JFL
Reactions: descension and Darkeningstar