Compliments on non black pilled traits

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
Does any of you ever get complimented for a trait that's shit in looksmax theory?

Outside of family, friends and other men because of circle jerk tendencies

I lost a ton of face bloat & people said my nose looked better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Does any of you ever get complimented for a trait that's shit in looksmax theory?

Outside of family, friends and other men because of circle jerk tendencies
People always tell me my toes are perfect and they wan’t to lick them even though they’re small beta toes

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Almu, LowTierNormie and 2 others
people keep saying my pretty little mouth is cute.
Actually it's not narrow but not large considering my whole skull, that's why.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
I get mad compliments on my eyelashes, they’re like top 1% in length though

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Halotestin and Deleted member 5187
I get mad compliments on my eyelashes, they’re like top 1% in length though

Yes true, people like my eyelashes too

• +1
Reactions: retard and Deleted member 5187
no lol

never received a single compliment

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Patient A, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
eyebrows, curly hair, tan skin. obvious psl stuff tbh

• +1
I got complimented on my face(they didn't specify which trait) in a video call with my grandma where i was clenching my jaw hard in a downward angle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Enlil, Lorsss and 3 others
i always get complimented in my blue eyes but it's really not that important of a feature
a teacher of mine said i have an angel face twice but i feel like as in beta face

• +1
no compliments for my face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Ritalincell, Deleted member 5187 and 1 other person
  • +1
Definitely my hair, oneitis said i looked like a lion i still think about what she said everyday

• +1
i always get complimented in my blue eyes but it's really not that important of a feature
a teacher of mine said i have an angel face twice but i feel like as in beta face
my teachers said i look like a freak and a criminal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 4416, Reoa and 1 other person
no compliments for my face
You legit look like Chadlite in your avi, is it frauded? you seem to have legit bdd (which is rare, contrary to popular belief)

I have received few compliments about my eye area without it being exceptional or having very bright eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish and Deleted member 5187
You legit look like Chadlite in your avi, is it frauded? you seem to have legit bdd (which is rare, contrary to popular belief)
Frauded, yes. This was shortly after Botox treatment to bring down my naturally extremely high set eyebrow arches plus my brows are brushed down. My eye area is a huge failo unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Bechadish
Frauded, yes. This was shortly after Botox treatment to bring down my naturally extremely high set eyebrow arches plus my brows are brushed down. My eye area is a huge failo unfortunately
Did you get any extra significant lowering after the second round of injection?

My nose, its disgusting but my granny think it looks good Becouse its upturned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo and DianabolDownie
Did you get any extra significant lowering after the second round of injection?
Yes I did and my eye area looked so much better shortly after treatment (at least when I brushed my brows) but effects have been starting to wear off much faster unfortunately.

Do you think that upper eyelid blepharoplasty and a brow transplant can permanently give me a completely different eyebrow shape/position? My face legitimately looks acceptable when I pull down my eyebrow arches with my fingers but I'd need an about 1.5 cm lower lateral eyebrow position. It's my supraorbitals and brow ridge bones that make my brows look so bad (coupled with small eyes and skin sagging over the eyelid crease which makes the distance from brows to eyes even more prominent)

Yes I did and my eye area looked so much better shortly after treatment (at least when I brushed my brows) but effects have been starting to wear off much faster unfortunately.

Do you think that upper eyelid blepharoplasty and a brow transplant can permanently give me a completely different eyebrow shape/position? My face legitimately looks acceptable when I pull down my eyebrow arches with my fingers but I'd need an about 1.5 cm lower lateral eyebrow position. It's my supraorbitals and brow ridge bones that make my brows look so bad (coupled with small eyes and skin sagging over the eyelid crease which makes the distance from brows to eyes even more prominent)
DID YOU GET MORE HOODING FROM EYEBROW LOWERING ?

I got complimenten on my voice. Im 16 btw.

I think upper bleph in your case could help drop the eyebrows a bit since you did have excess fat on your upper lids IIRC, but I'm not really sure about the transplant since it can end up looking fake.

I think upper bleph in your case could help drop the eyebrows a bit since you did have excess fat on your upper lids IIRC, but I'm not really sure about the transplant since it can end up looking fake.
My eye area looks the worst after a good night's sleep. My eyelids are a little puffy then which seems to push my brows up a bit and my eyebrows look very wonky/weird then. The water retention subsides rather quickly though and is non-existent at the end of the day.

My eyebrow shape has to change too though. And only an eyebrow transplant can achieve that. Why would it look fake? I would trim the hairs regularly and shape my new brows a bit. All I want is more neutral tilt, straighter brows with a much lower lateral position and overall better proportions and symmetry.
DID YOU GET MORE HOODING FROM EYEBROW LOWERING ?
Yes, definitely

ppl say my eyes look like a cat and very alert

although i have very obvious asymmetry in eyelid and gaze, also bad eyebrows

Got told I have wide eyes, once. Height is complemented every single time. 179 cm is tall in India.

I girl on discord told me she liked my nose, when its one of my biggest failos

Meanwhile my mom makes fun of my visible cheekbones and wide mouth which are good traits on psl and says i'd make a good joker
FUCK YOU MOM, YOU HAVE A FLAT MAXILLA

strange
My nose, its disgusting but my granny think it looks good Becouse its upturned
Grannies are the real ones
Fuck roasties

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension

Meanwhile my mom makes fun of my visible cheekbones and wide mouth which are good traits on psl and says i'd make a good joker
FUCK YOU MOM, YOU HAVE A FLAT MAXILLA

strange

Grannies are the real ones
Fuck roasties
are there girls on discord?
i thought they are all trannies

are there girls on discord?
i thought they are all trannies
on popular servers its a ton of trannies

but theres some actual females, but the ones I know try not to make it obvious they are female
So you would have trouble fining any

Theres one I talk to often, for a year and a half I thought she was a 6'4 black man until I heard her speak in
Pretends to be a large black man to avoid pm's for weird pics and stuff

on popular servers its a ton of trannies

but theres some actual females, but the ones I know try not to make it obvious they are female
So you would have trouble fining any

Theres one I talk to often, for a year and a half I thought she was a 6'4 black man until I herard her speak in vc
the fak
she was ugly as sin
or nah?

the fak
she was ugly as sin
or nah?
Idk man most I talk to are like a millennia older than me
I'm just there to make some friends
Most people dont post face on discord, atleast in the places i hang out
But the one ive seen looks fine

The only time ive ever sought a female was like once irl in church and I failed miserably

Idk man most I talk to are like a millennia older than me
I'm just there to make some friends
Most people dont post face on discord, atleast in the places i hang out

The only time ive ever sought a female was like once irl in church and I failed miserably
you make an online friend or you actually hang out w them

you make an online friend or you actually hang out w them
I only have online friends

Home schooled in a strict religion so online interaction is 99% of all my interaction

I have only received compliments from 40+ years old women

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie

Same girl's sometimes compliment my nose when it's shit according to psl
Hooks slightly and small dorsal hump

This is what my nose looks like
47bb8c561b7673696e492897229df19a

Same girl's sometimes compliment my nose when it's shit according to psl
Hooks slightly and small dorsal hump

This is what my nose looks like
View attachment 279301