Compliments you got

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
At 2012 I made an internship in an insurance company.
My Boss talked with a ugly woman customer around 40-50, he told her "which man here do you like, choose one", she pointed at me and said "the one with the dark hair."

And a few months ago a old white woman told me that I am handsome.

So what do u you have?

• +1
Reactions: Over
Nobody outside my family had ever complimented me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Maxillacel, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
ive gotten probably hundreds for my height throughout my lifetime (not exaggerating)

got some for my hair this year (idk why my hair is shit)

got some for my eyes too

• Ugh..
Reactions: Enlil
nothing

• +1
Yo Blackboyo ur hair looks kinda fly lemme Touch

• Woah
"wow see this subhuman, Stacey, haha"
"haha"

closest thing as compliment i got.

i've only ever gotten complimented on my glasses which were just knock off wayfarers

At 2012 I made an internship in an insurance company.
My Boss talked with a ugly woman customer around 40-50, he told her "which man here do you like, choose one", she pointed at me and said "the one with the dark hair."

And a few months ago a old white woman told me that I am handsome.

So what do u you have?
My oneitis used to say I'm good-looking but i don't think she mean it though

i have “aesthetic” nose, a late 20s ish women said it was aesthetic and asked if i had work done on it lol

she was hot but i always thought my nose was feminine and small.

-A girl DMd me on Instagram and asked if I was from Colorado (what the fuck), and she told me I looked like a friend of hers, and that I looked good.
-A girl asked me if I was dating someone and when I told her I was not she was surprised, because she thought I was gl.
-It's not a compliment on my looks, but the only time I went dancing with a girl and some friends she told me I was a good dancer (thanks Zyzz brah)

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
last few that come to my mind:

„wow look at her boyfriend, you could fuck her 3x as likely“ said some guy i barely know when we were in a group of 5 guys

„why do you wanna see prostitutes? u are good looking u dont need them“

„can you do anything other than looking good?“

„wow i cant deny your body is hot as fuck, wish my boyfriend wasnt as bad“ (not the exact words but 100% the same meaning

these were the last ones all from the last 30 days. didnt put much effort into my looks last few months tho. alot more compliments in summer
-A girl DMd me on Instagram and asked if I was from Colorado (what the fuck), and she told me I looked like a friend of hers, and that I looked good.
-A girl asked me if I was dating someone and when I told her I was not she was surprised, because she thought I was gl.
-It's not a compliment on my looks, but the only time I went dancing with a girl and some friends she told me I was a good dancer (thanks Zyzz brah)
muzza best dance style

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
I got “my jaw is tired” when an Asian chick tried to throat my girth lol inb4 she would’ve kept sucking for chad

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
That I had a strong brow ridge (it was by a "ex-girlfriend" that was on med school)

Face (before my downfall)

Hair (I miss my hair, I can't stop crying 😭)

Deep voice (Many times)

Body

Been complimented on my eyes

Some have said I look scary
Some have said I have nice hair
One has said I looked surprisingly good in glasses despite it being a looksmin for most people (paraphrase)
Old lady has said “wow you have matured well” (puberty)

Yeah a chick complimented me on my recessed face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658