Comprehensive Guide on the Importance of Virginity (degencels GTFIH)

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
I've seen many on this forum deny the importance of virginity for LTR, so I am here to destroy that cope and let you all know the truth.

Why does virginity matter for girls?

SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION

Pair bonding better - It's no secret at this point that girls with fewer sexual partners have better pair bonding skills, and end up having much more successful marriages, so not only does it make you feel better knowing you were her first and only, it is also better for your futures together as a couple.

Sperm remains from previous sexual partners - Even if the girl you are with isn't completely unloyal to you, she still may carry the DNA from her previous partners, not only does that mean every time you fuck her you are making contact with the DNA from the guys sperm (which is gay) your child is also going to have some of their DNA.

BIOLOGICAL EXPLANATION

Knowing you took the girls virginity removes the possibility that the child is not yours - If you broke the girls hymen, that means that you know for certain you are the only man that has been able to penetrate her, it is true that some girls break their hymens before they have sexual contact but still it is something to keep in mind.

Women practice selective breeding - if they are virgin suggests they have not found a partner sharing equal quality genetics, not only does this mean they are likely to be better mothers, have a more successful relationship with you, but also carry better genetics.

PSYCHOLOGICAL EXPLANATION

Having to share the same pussy as another man - Not the best thought to have while getting into an LTR, thinking that they are having to fuck the same whole other men have, many people here will probably cope with "Muh it's only 1-2 other guys" for one, you have no idea if the girl is actually lying about it or not, and secondly fucking the same hole another man has fucked is gay and ducked, regardless of how many, you wouldn't say "I'm not gay because I've only had sex with 1 guy" would you?

Getting a worse offer - If her previous partners were worse looking than you, you are getting the same deal as him but only his was better since he got her first.
Let's pretend you are a 6' HTN, the girl you are with is a MTB, and her previous partner was a 5'9 MTN, you are getting the same partner as someone with significantly worse stats than you, only he was actually able to fuck her before you, there is no way anybody that is not delusional can cope with this fact.

HOW TO FIND VIRGIN GIRLS IN 2022?

After reading all that, you are probably thinking "virgins are 1 in a million" and while that may be true for roasties and old girls, why not take the time to swallow the JB pill? JBs not only have better pair bonding, statistically more attractive, less damaged emotionally and more likely to be virgin, so why wouldn't you? Even in the West it is possible to find an attractive virgin girl, you just need to be low inhib enough to JBmax.

Sorry if writing was autistic I am writing this in a rush and can't be bothered to look over it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 12330, StrangerDanger and 4 others
Sorry but this just isn't true. The past is the past, the fact a woman dated so many guys only to settle with me proves i'm a great catch. Not to mention women with 20+ body counts are more experienced in bed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen, Sondern, notrealdanish and 5 others
Sorry but this just isn't true. The past is the past, the fact a woman dated so many guys only to settle with me proves i'm a great catch. Not to mention women with 20+ body counts are more experienced in bed.

View attachment 1953008
Just because you've had pizza before doesn't make the next pizza you eat somehow less tasty. I eat out at expensive restaurants with amazing food fairly frequently, but that doesn't mean I value the experience or the flavours any less.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and twilight

View attachment 1953008
"good in bed" -

"terribe in bed" -

hmmmm :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and twilight
JBs will be more accessible in the future because their male zoomer counterparts are pathetic soys. JBs for everyone by 2025

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sir Galachad, Deleted member 22126 and Verse
Virgin Chads vs Chad Virgins
66c.jpg

I've seen many on this forum deny the importance of virginity for LTR, so I am here to destroy that cope and let you all know the truth.

Why does virginity matter for girls?

SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION

Pair bonding better - It's no secret at this point that girls with fewer sexual partners have better pair bonding skills, and end up having much more successful marriages, so not only does it make you feel better knowing you were her first and only, it is also better for your futures together as a couple.

Sperm remains from previous sexual partners - Even if the girl you are with isn't completely unloyal to you, she still may carry the DNA from her previous partners, not only does that mean every time you fuck her you are making contact with the DNA from the guys sperm (which is gay) your child is also going to have some of their DNA.

BIOLOGICAL EXPLANATION

Knowing you took the girls virginity removes the possibility that the child is not yours - If you broke the girls hymen, that means that you know for certain you are the only man that has been able to penetrate her, it is true that some girls break their hymens before they have sexual contact but still it is something to keep in mind.

Women practice selective breeding - if they are virgin suggests they have not found a partner sharing equal quality genetics, not only does this mean they are likely to be better mothers, have a more successful relationship with you, but also carry better genetics.

PSYCHOLOGICAL EXPLANATION

Having to share the same pussy as another man - Not the best thought to have while getting into an LTR, thinking that they are having to fuck the same whole other men have, many people here will probably cope with "Muh it's only 1-2 other guys" for one, you have no idea if the girl is actually lying about it or not, and secondly fucking the same hole another man has fucked is gay and ducked, regardless of how many, you wouldn't say "I'm not gay because I've only had sex with 1 guy" would you?

Getting a worse offer - If her previous partners were worse looking than you, you are getting the same deal as him but only his was better since he got her first.
Let's pretend you are a 6' HTN, the girl you are with is a MTB, and her previous partner was a 5'9 MTN, you are getting the same partner as someone with significantly worse stats than you, only he was actually able to fuck her before you, there is no way anybody that is not delusional can cope with this fact.

HOW TO FIND VIRGIN GIRLS IN 2022?
After reading all that, you are probably thinking "virgins are 1 in a million" and while that may be true for roasties and old girls, why not take the time to swallow the JB pill? JBs not only have better pair bonding, statistically more attractive, less damaged emotionally and more likely to be virgin, so why wouldn't you? Even in the West it is possible to find an attractive virgin girl, you just need to be low inhib enough to JBmax.

Sorry if writing was autistic I am writing this in a rush and can't be bothered to look over it.
Thank you for pointing this out. Modern men settle for much less valuable women than they did 200 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Verse
we need a jbmaxxing guide for oldcels

• Woah
Reactions: Verse
we need a jbmaxxing guide for oldcels

1. have collagen
2. look younger than you are (see step one)
3. keep facial hair to a minimum
4. be pretty with masc bones
5. hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
1. have collagen
5. hair
tldr over for me

1. have collagen
5. hair
6.geomaxx to europe or south asia

• +1
  • JFL
@DoctorLooksmax thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back