Concealer for Bags and dark circles

Nautica

Nautica

Platinum
I need concealer cover up the tear trough lines and the dark circles that sometimes appear under my eyes. Just until I can afford surgery for recessed orbitals.

What kind of concealer do I need?
How do I use it?

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
I used concealer for a while but then I started sweating at a party and a foid saw the concealer being washed all over my cheeks and called me out :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deepweb1298, Deleted member 15004, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
I used concealer for a while but then I started sweating at a party and a foid saw the concealer being washed all over my cheeks and called me out :feelsrope:
get waterproof concealer dummy

I'm considering concealer for my subhuman tear troughs. Hypergamy getting so bad here that subhumans like myself need every little looks boost to stand a chance in the dating market.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and .🇹🇩.
I'm considering concealer for my subhuman tear troughs. Hypergamy getting so bad here that subhumans like myself need every little looks boost to stand a chance in the dating market.
I dont even give a fuck about the dating market. I just want to have the halo effect not negatively affect my quality of life.

I need concealer cover up the tear trough lines and the dark circles that sometimes appear under my eyes. Just until I can afford surgery for recessed orbitals.

What kind of concealer do I need?
How do I use it?

Thanks
Cope

PRP or PRF might be a alternative

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298