Concerns with DHT blocking and penis growth

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

blackpilled incarnate
I’m norwooding and planned to hop on fin and dut so it blocks DHT and stops hair loss

My main concerns however are the hair shedding that will happen along with the androgen receptors not being as strong due to blocking DHT

Also my penis growth as well since DHT grows your penis

Any ways to deal with this

ALSO I have a theory for black hair to avoid hair sheddding : braid your hair and take fin and dut so that your hair doesn’t fall out. Would this work? Or is this massive cope?

High IQ replies in the thread

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
If you begin balding then you're probably finished with puberty my guy

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
I think safe to take after 18, look up the tanner scale. If you're in the final stages you're done with puberty, go right ahead with fin. I started puberty very early, had a full beard and shit at 17 and I suffered aggressive temple thinning from 18-19, hopped on fin now

I was 5.2, maybe 5.5 at 16 and grew to 6.2 inches at 17. Now at 21, I'm 6.75 inches. Girth is 4.7-5 maybe. I should note puberty really began to pick up for me at 18.

When I first began to bio hack, I came across a lot of information regarding DHT and how it was responsible for prostate issues. I was led to fear a lot.

At age 18, I took Saw Palmetto which killed my erectile quality. It also killed any libido I had. I felt out of it, probably because it was messing with my hormones at an early age.

I stopped about 2 months later, and everything went back to normal. I even grew in size.

DHT is the hormone of masculinity- the ion of masculinity. Do not try to inhibit or block it. It is responsible for finishing the puberty process, voice depth, penis size, and a whole variety of other factors including mental. If you dig deep enough, you will find a study with three brothers. Two were given DHT blockers during puberty, and one was allowed to develop normally. Everything from their penis size, their voice depth, to their body language was altered in just the one photo provided in the study.

I come from a household that does not suffer from hair loss. Even during radiation therapy, when some of my family members unfortunately developed cancer, they did not lose their hair. Where I am is fortunate, but I want to help others too (especially with how important hair is nowadays, and has always been.)

The Di-hydro-testosterone hormone is absolutely essential for men and masculinity. If you are worried, I recommend planning ahead for a hair transplant. Allowing, and even maxing out your body's natural production of androgens within optimal levels is worth more than the couple grand a hair transplant costs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
If you are balding odds are that you are done or close to the end of puberty (not always true though, if your hair's androgens sensitivity is fucked you just need high enough dht levels for hair recession to start which can happen before the end of puberty).
So it shouldn't have a big impact, however if your dick is still growing taking fin would stunt its growth but not entirely stop it (it'd be slower and less dramatic though) due to it inhibiting most but not all of DHT.

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo
If you are balding odds are that you are done or close to the end of puberty (not always true though, if your hair's androgens sensitivity is fucked you just need high enough dht levels for hair recession to start which can happen before the end of puberty).
So it shouldn't have a big impact, however if your dick is still growing taking fin would stunt its growth but not entirely stop it (it'd be slower and less dramatic though) due to it inhibiting most but not all of DHT.
you have slight little growths in different areas in early 20s, my feet grew half a size, i grew half an inch in early 20s etc. Subtle growth changes occur until early 20s atleast.

Do not take any hormone altering drugs you retard, wait until 25 atleast.
but by 25 I might by NW5 and then its too late to fix hair and thats the trap most men fall into
also, should I blast roids until that age to speed up a "second puberty"

minox is safe tho right? or nah
uh i think so, if you do insist on taking drugs then yh minox + dermapen is the way, not that i would recommend it though.

• +1
I was 5.2, maybe 5.5 at 16 and grew to 6.2 inches at 17. Now at 21, I'm 6.75 inches. Girth is 4.7-5 maybe. I should note puberty really began to pick up for me at 18.

When I first began to bio hack, I came across a lot of information regarding DHT and how it was responsible for prostate issues. I was led to fear a lot.

At age 18, I took Saw Palmetto which killed my erectile quality. It also killed any libido I had. I felt out of it, probably because it was messing with my hormones at an early age.

I stopped about 2 months later, and everything went back to normal. I even grew in size.

DHT is the hormone of masculinity- the ion of masculinity. Do not try to inhibit or block it. It is responsible for finishing the puberty process, voice depth, penis size, and a whole variety of other factors including mental. If you dig deep enough, you will find a study with three brothers. Two were given DHT blockers during puberty, and one was allowed to develop normally. Everything from their penis size, their voice depth, to their body language was altered in just the one photo provided in the study.

I come from a household that does not suffer from hair loss. Even during radiation therapy, when some of my family members unfortunately developed cancer, they did not lose their hair. Where I am is fortunate, but I want to help others too (especially with how important hair is nowadays, and has always been.)

The Di-hydro-testosterone hormone is absolutely essential for men and masculinity. If you are worried, I recommend planning ahead for a hair transplant. Allowing, and even maxing out your body's natural production of androgens within optimal levels is worth more than the couple grand a hair transplant costs.
I'm pretty sure that you're talking about the study with the 5AR deficient brothers (i've never heard of a study where they gave 5AR inhibitors to teenagers just to see their effects).

4203075_1000023924.png

The two brothers on the left have 0 DHT due to not having 5AR (not because they took fin/dut) and one of the right dveeloped normally.
The study literally concluded that they were mostly normal except for their dick, lack of body hair and lack of scalp recession ; Their skeletal development wasn't impacted in the slightest and their height is identical to the height of their healthy sibling.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
but by 25 I might by NW5 and then its too late to fix hair and thats the trap most men fall into
also, should I blast roids until that age to speed up a "second puberty"
yh bro go blast roids and speedrun your hairloss

• JFL
yh bro go blast roids and speedrun your hairloss
I thought that if I did then it'll increase DHT which will increase hair loss but will grow penis more

Very well said, OP read this and read it well. Do not fall for the "dht is a trash hormone past puberty", it's not. it's the very essence of what makes you a man. and that last paragraph is spot on aswell, a few grand for a hair transplant will mean nothing when everything else about your body will be mogger because you allowed it to reach its genetic limit by not inhibiting DHT.

• +1
I thought that if I did then it'll increase DHT which will increase hair loss but will grow penis more
just don't take drugs, focus on a healthy good lifestyle and let your body grow to its limit, once your penis has grown, you can do PE for 6-12 months to gain anywhere from 0.5-1" in length + some girth. You will be more than fine without chemically castrating yourself.

• +1
you have slight little growths in different areas in early 20s, my feet grew half a size, i grew half an inch in early 20s etc. Subtle growth changes occur until early 20s atleast.
Yes you can experience some slight growths, it depends on pubertal timing though.
However DHT doesn't have as much impact on bone growth as testosterone, what would be impacted the most by fin would be dick growth and facial/body hair, balding would easily negates any gains in those areas though.

Yes you can experience some slight growths, it depends on pubertal timing though.
However DHT doesn't have as much impact on bone growth as testosterone, what would be impacted the most by fin would be dick growth and facial/body hair, balding would easily negates any gains in those areas though.
DHT is important in adult men aswell, shouldn't mess with your hormones at all. sexual sides aren't worth it, you need your dick to be at 110% and anything that prevents that should be avoided. women don't care if you have NW1 but a weak shitty boner and low sex drive due to fin.

DHT is important in adult men aswell, shouldn't mess with your hormones at all. sexual sides aren't worth it, you need your dick to be at 110% and anything that prevents that should be avoided. women don't care if you have NW1 but a weak shitty boner and low sex drive due to fin.
Most people don't get noticeable sides but at the end of the day it's up to you, personnally i know that i'd never give up my hair and do whatever it costs to protect them from the norwood reaper.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Most people don't get noticeable sides but at the end of the day it's up to you, personnally i know that i'd never give up my hair and do whatever it costs to protect them from the norwood reaper.
This is false, a lot of people do get sides but get told it's "nocebo/other health issues" when it's clearly not. Small % of people keep having sides even after ceasing drug use, some get life ruining sides like penile shrinkage/numbness/zero libido + perma brainfog/anhedonia/etc.
I've already said before if you want to go the drug route, you should probably do this: Minoxidil + Dermapen + scalp massages, people have had insane results with just these, yes you aren't blocking DHT and will continue to recede but minoxidil alone will likely give you a few years of maintaining, after that you get a hair transplant and repeat the minox/other shit. By the time it's all said and done, you should be older and married and nto give a fuck. Btw i am of the opinion that balding is a metabolic disease, look it up on other forums what i mean exactly.

High dutasteride oral dose (2.5mg) and DHT cream all over your dick maybe. Don’t know if it will work tho

This is false, a lot of people do get sides but get told it's "nocebo/other health issues" when it's clearly not. Small % of people keep having sides even after ceasing drug use, some get life ruining sides like penile shrinkage/numbness/zero libido + perma brainfog/anhedonia/etc.
I've already said before if you want to go the drug route, you should probably do this: Minoxidil + Dermapen + scalp massages, people have had insane results with just these, yes you aren't blocking DHT and will continue to recede but minoxidil alone will likely give you a few years of maintaining, after that you get a hair transplant and repeat the minox/other shit. By the time it's all said and done, you should be older and married and nto give a fuck. Btw i am of the opinion that balding is a metabolic disease, look it up on other forums what i mean exactly.
They do represent only a small minority of finasteride users.
The issue is that minoxidil will only work for so long (1-2 years when used alone), you need fin in the long-term if you want to keep your hair and prevent recession, that's not an ideal solution but sadly there is no other way around especially if you are balding rapidly.

• +1
They do represent only a small minority of finasteride users.
The issue is that minoxidil will only work for so long (1-2 years when used alone), you need fin in the long-term if you want to keep your hair and prevent recession, that's not an ideal solution but sadly there is no other way around especially if you are balding rapidly.
i've already written what i consider is the ideal alternative to finasteride. it's not a minority at all, every other guy on fin has sides to some extent. Read into balding is a metabolic disease and broaden your horizon.

i've already written what i consider is the ideal alternative to finasteride. it's not a minority at all, every other guy on fin has sides to some extent. Read into balding is a metabolic disease and broaden your horizon.
The said alternative won't work longer than a few years and you need to take fin after getting a hair transplant.
I personnally think that balding is not a metabolic disease but simply the result of hair follicles being too sensitive to DHT.

The said alternative won't work longer than a few years and you need to take fin after getting a hair transplant.
I personnally think that balding is not a metabolic disease but simply the result of hair follicles being too sensitive to DHT.
well we can agree to disagree, dht is an inflammatory responses, not the actual root cause of hairloss imo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrenchChad
I'm pretty sure that you're talking about the study with the 5AR deficient brothers (i've never heard of a study where they gave 5AR inhibitors to teenagers just to see their effects).

4203075_1000023924.png

The two brothers on the left have 0 DHT due to not having 5AR (not because they took fin/dut) and one of the right dveeloped normally.
The study literally concluded that they were mostly normal except for their dick, lack of body hair and lack of scalp recession ; Their skeletal development wasn't impacted in the slightest and their height is identical to the height of their healthy sibling.
Yes, this is the study. I last read it 12 months ago so excuse any misinterpretations if there were any.

I’m norwooding and planned to hop on fin and dut so it blocks DHT and stops hair loss

My main concerns however are the hair shedding that will happen along with the androgen receptors not being as strong due to blocking DHT

Also my penis growth as well since DHT grows your penis

Any ways to deal with this

ALSO I have a theory for black hair to avoid hair sheddding : braid your hair and take fin and dut so that your hair doesn’t fall out. Would this work? Or is this massive cope?

High IQ replies in the thread
unless yo are still in puberty then your penis isn’t gonna grow. if you’re still in puberty and your hair is balding… :feelswah:time to rope

• +1