Concerta / Adderall

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
Anyone have experience using concerta or adderall?

Did it help you to hyperfocus on boring shit in order to moneymaxx?

Not interested in input from ADHD kids, refrain from commenting.

edit: Anyone experienced hair loss or other looksminning symptoms?

Last edited:
I made 30k in 5 months working 70 hour weeks in a high end restaurant while abusing concerta and eventually meth I was the top performing employee and rose to manager in a month and a half

now im off of it back to being a loser and got blood pressure issues cant even enjoy the money, but tbh stims and physical work dont mix well its too much for the heart to handle if you use them to hyperfocus on mental tasks you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Crusile, looksseg and 2 others
I made 30k in 5 months working 70 hour weeks in a high end restaurant while abusing concerta and eventually meth I was the top performing employee and rose to manager in a month and a half

now im off of it back to being a loser and got blood pressure issues cant even enjoy the money, but tbh stims and physical work dont mix well its too much for the heart to handle if you use them to hyperfocus on mental tasks you should be fine
Did you get concerta prescribed or did you have to buy it?

I need to find these. Uk doesn’t have them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I need to find these. Uk doesn’t have them
Brutal.
Imma try to get some prescribed but it's probably going to be hell since I'm not diagnosed with ADHD.

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Did you get concerta prescribed or did you have to buy it?
prescribed 27mg also got vyvanse at some point, vyvanse is more euphoric so it makes you think you are performing better but its easy to get distracted browsing the forum feels so good on it lol, concerta is more subtle but will have you work for long hours

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, looksseg and Deleted member 28896
prescribed 27mg also got vyvanse at some point, vyvanse is more euphoric so it makes you think you are performing better but its easy to get distracted browsing the forum feels so good on it lol, concerta is more subtle but will have you work for long hours
Appreciate your input, useful.
Are you diagnosed with anything, or how did you get it prescribed?

I've found a local seller now, who sells 54mg Concerta at 25usd per pill, and Vyvance 70mg for 25usd per pill.
Good price or nah?

I've got an old autism diagnosis, would it suffice to get some shit prescribed, or should I fake some ADHD?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I've found a local seller now, who sells 54mg Concerta at 25usd per pill, and Vyvance 70mg for 25usd per pill.
Good price or nah?

I've got an old autism diagnosis, would it suffice to get some shit prescribed, or should I fake some ADHD?
25usd PER pill is crazy you would be much better off getting a script I used top pay 15$ for 30 pills with insurance, with an autism diagnosis and a psychiatrist you will have no problem pretending to have adhd I don't even believe it's a real thing most people have the symptoms and they're closely tied to autism

• +1
It’s meth … meth is not good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 5815
Appreciate your input, useful.
Are you diagnosed with anything, or how did you get it prescribed?
diagnosed with autism at a young age then adhd and a million other fake mental disorders my psychiatrist is such a pharma shill I got benzos out of him too, most psychiatrists are that way you can shop around

• +1
25usd PER pill is crazy you would be much better off getting a script I used top pay 15$ for 30 pills with insurance, with an autism diagnosis and a psychiatrist you will have no problem pretending to have adhd I don't even believe it's a real thing most people have the symptoms and they're closely tied to autism
I'll probably buy a couple vyvalense for 25 per just to see if it works for me. Then if its a success I'll get that shit prescribed, and get rich beyond anyone's comprehension.
Thanks for your help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Avoid concerta unless you want to feel like you’re living in a nightmare

• +1
Stim drugs harm your state of mind lol, completely counterproductive to your intention. they are only worth taking if you have real, chronic focus/attention to detail that would otherwise leave you homeless/drugaddict/dropout

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 28896
Stim drugs harm your state of mind lol, completely counterproductive to your intention. they are only worth taking if you have real, chronic focus/attention to detail that would otherwise leave you homeless/drugaddict/dropout
Tramadol is the only thing that made studying for uni possible due to depression, not directly due to focus/attention.

It does not always harm your state of mind, it depends on the situation, wether stimulating drugs or any different type of drugs (painkillers etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
They are life-changing but one should be careful and not develop any tolerance to it. I'm not using any prescription drug but using research chemicals that act almost the same (2-FMA , 3-FPM)

• +1
The biggest reason that I want to try out vyvalense is because I'm a man who does not take action (at the moment).
I've got multiple of brilliant ideas but I get stuck overthinking them instead of making them a reality.

I've multiple times tried to do something but I never get far since I cancel all my projects due to eventual risks that are associated.
So I'm basically looking for a drug that makes the wheel spin, and when the wheel is in motion I'll hop off the drug and just manage what I've created while under the influence.

Is this still a bad idea in your opinion? I appreciate your input.

I'm aware that I sound like every other guy out there, but that is not the case, I'm definitely not.

only makes you feel less hungry and talk a lot with paranoia and u will stay awake for a while if u take 2 36mg

• +1

It'll allow you to hyperfocus, but if you don't have a distraction-free environment you can easily focus on the wrong things. Also, a shit ton of people in business are already using it, so in that regard- it's not a miracle drug.

Too many people abuse it, don't take reasonable amounts and regular offdays, then you face health complications, personality changes, etc. I take it nearly weekly but have never taken more than 10mg and I take it max 4. days a week, with 3 rest days.

The days I don't use it I don't feel like shit and can function entirely fine, also tolerance is limited I've taken it for months with <10mg and it's still effective.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 28896
The biggest reason that I want to try out vyvalense is because I'm a man who does not take action (at the moment).
I've got multiple of brilliant ideas but I get stuck overthinking them instead of making them a reality.

I've multiple times tried to do something but I never get far since I cancel all my projects due to eventual risks that are associated.
So I'm basically looking for a drug that makes the wheel spin, and when the wheel is in motion I'll hop off the drug and just manage what I've created while under the influence.

Is this still a bad idea in your opinion? I appreciate your input.
Eh, you might be more actionable on adderall but don't think it won't just allow you to overthink for greater periods of time.

You can still fuck around and do non-productive things on it, so to some extent the intrisic motivation needs to be there but it does give you just a little more of a kick to get busy.

Granted, it's not really viable to be dependent on it long-term to get shit done, you can't take it everyday and tolerance does build up, so either you take more (can't do this forever) or you need to take a tolerance-break.

It's useful if you need to learn about a subject that is incredibly boring though, so long the environment you're in doesn't allow your thoughts to wander off onto other things it'll be pretty easy to become immersed with whatever you're doing.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 28896
Eh, you might be more actionable on adderall but don't think it won't just allow you to overthink for greater periods of time.

You can still fuck around and do non-productive things on it, so to some extent the intrisic motivation needs to be there but it does give you just a little more of a kick to get busy.

Granted, it's not really viable to be dependent on it long-term to get shit done, you can't take it everyday and tolerance does build up, so either you take more (can't do this forever) or you need to take a tolerance-break.

It's useful if you need to learn about a subject that is incredibly boring though, so long the environment you're in doesn't allow your thoughts to wander off onto other things it'll be pretty easy to become immersed with whatever you're doing.
Appreciate you, helpful insight!

Update: I've now bought 30 capsules of 30mg vyvense from some druggie ADHD addict type of guy.
I paid 220usd for the package, although I must admit I thought of stealing it but then I realized that I didn't wanna get stabbed to death by a subhuman (that would give me a bad look).

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Update: I've now bought 30 capsules of 30mg vyvense from some druggie ADHD addict type of guy.
I paid 220usd for the package, although I must admit I thought of stealing it but then I realized that I didn't wanna get stabbed to death by a subhuman (that would give me a bad look).
legit scammed

• +1
legit scammed
My plan was to steal it from him but he was so subhuman (not even kidding) so I kinda froze up and just paid him.
He had missing teeth, had hollow cheeks (not in a good way), smelled bad, weird clothes, bad posture, alien skull, talked weirdly, the list goes on.

Good price or nah?

That’s quite a bit and you don’t know if there laced I’d suggest you look into modafinil it’s readily available online and is supposed to behave like Ritalin I get mine from here https://modafinilxl.com/tracking/?tracking=RR230162095AE

• +1
That’s quite a bit and you don’t know if there laced I’d suggest you look into modafinil it’s readily available online and is supposed to behave like Ritalin I get mine from here https://modafinilxl.com/tracking/?tracking=RR230162095AE
The junkie I bought it from didn't even have enough money to get the meds, I literally walked with him inside of the pharmacy and paid.

I'm pretty sure he went straight ahead and bought meth or something after I paid him.

Update: I took my first dose today, and I'm built diff at everything I do.
Now I can actually utilize my high IQ.
I've comprehended a lot of physics in a short amount of time, and I'm less autistic in social situations (I'm lowkey NTmaxxed rn).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, looksseg and zenflix
Update: I took my first dose today, and I'm built diff at everything I do.
Now I can actually utilize my high IQ.
I've comprehended a lot of physics in a short amount of time, and I'm less autistic in social situations (I'm lowkey NTmaxxed rn).
Just be careful not to develop tolerance to it. Take max 3-4days a week.

• +1
Just be careful not to develop tolerance to it. Take max 3-4days a week.
Yeah, thanks man.
Will just take it when I've got important tasks that require both my immense focus and high IQ.
Such as boring studies or an important social event.

• +1
Reactions: zenflix
Its very similar to coke if you don't have adhd

• +1
  • +1
similair for me at least then
That is brutal, how is your experience approximately, and how quickly does it wear off?
I know that diagnoses are just human constructions made for labeling people, and that they are kinda silly.
But do you have any? I'm diagnosed with autism, yet I'm not the typical autist since I can read social signals and I generally speaking got a vastly different mindset than most other autists.

That is brutal, how is your experience approximately, and how quickly does it wear off?
I know that diagnoses are just human constructions made for labeling people, and that they are kinda silly.
But do you have any? I'm diagnosed with autism, yet I'm not the typical autist since I can read social signals and I generally speaking got a vastly different mindset than most other autists.
lasts longer and wears off more slowly. its better than coke tbh. i dont have any diagnoses, am mostly NT.

• +1
lasts longer and wears off more slowly. its better than coke tbh. i dont have any diagnoses, am mostly NT.
Cool, maybe our difference in NTness that differs.
I'm a very calm and relaxed person normally, are you the opposite?

Where to find it in the USA without prescription. I'm asking for Adderall

Cool, maybe our difference in NTness that differs.
I'm a very calm and relaxed person normally, are you the opposite?
i would consider myself relaxed but outgoing. i dont think its the difference here, if it focus you there is something inherently different within your brain that is more than personality.

• +1
Ignore the retard internet forum admin's advice lol what an idiot. Don't do it

Dont do it while puberty it will stunt growth and youll be short like a autistic adhs kid, nicotine mogs tbh

• +1
Dont do it while puberty it will stunt growth and youll be short like a autistic adhs kid, nicotine mogs tbh
I couldn't find any evidence on meds being looksminning, in oppose to nicotine that kills collagen.
I'm still growing though, so that might be worth taking into consideration.

Stimulants need to be taken everyday or you run the risk of developing chemically induced depression. DM me if you're interested in learning more, I refrain from posting drug abuse/stim abuse blackpills to protect the minds of current stim users. I would spamming anti adderal/stim abuse threads, otherwise

• +1
Stimulants need to be taken everyday or you run the risk of developing chemically induced depression. DM me if you're interested in learning more, I refrain from posting drug abuse/stim abuse blackpills to protect the minds of current stim users. I would spamming anti adderal/stim abuse threads, otherwise
Please share your knowledge, appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
share pls

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29724

bro just stop going on social media, consuming content that you won't take action on its simple. You need to completely reset your dopamine sensitivity which you can do with gym, good diet, good sleep, social life. Have a routine, I recommend start by sleeping and waking up at same time, then go gym at same time, meal prep etc. You need to declutter your life like your phone home screen, notifications, desk space, room. The most important step is just take action, even if the opportunity doesn't seem good or high roi, just do it at least you will learn something

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh