Concrete proof MSE didn't increase Ronald Ead's IPD

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
So there's already this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/proving-mse-provides-little-to-no-ipd-increase-in-adults.75923/

But I thought I would show the exact pixels to prove there was totally no change before and after MSE.

Here you can see the irises are the same size in both pics, and I measured the distance between the outer side of both irises because pupils can change in size. Iris width is 28 pixels and distance between is 168 pixels in both images

why did u not screenrecord but instead did this

Way too imprecisely

Way too imprecisely
What? I used the exact same starting points. Even if it wasn't precise, it would only be like 1 pixel out which is not even half a mm

What? I used the exact same starting points. Even if it wasn't precise, it would only be like 1 pixel out which is not even half a mm
If you only measure the iris wrong by a tiny bit like 0,5 pixel, it would already be 3 pixel difference in outercanthal distance which means about 1mm IPD difference in total

If you only measure the iris wrong by a tiny bit like 0,5 pixel, it would already be 3 pixel difference in outercanthal distance which means about 1mm IPD difference in total
Measuring the iris was only showing that the images are the same size - which they already were anyway. I see what u mean but I'm telling you, it hasnt changed

Stop destroying low ipdcels cope!! 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Ronald Ead said had calibrated the images to keep ipd the same. So no surprise that they're the same

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Need2Ascend
Ronald Ead said had calibrated the images to keep ipd the same. So no surprise that they're the same
whats foes this mean can yiu dumb it down?

whats foes this mean can yiu dumb it down?
need2ascend is this true that he calibrated jt and what source? So he actuqlly got ipd expansion?

bro answer me i gotta cope

bro answer me i gotta cope
From a theoretical standpoint IPD and PFL increase is possible via mewing chewing and palatial expansion. If u want it bad u will have to do all these things at once to the safest extreme possible. I don’t know what will happen but am planning for a 9mm MSE where I will try and put these concepts to the test as best I can.

• +1
From a theoretical standpoint IPD and PFL increase is possible via mewing chewing and palatial expansion. If u want it bad u will have to do all these things at once to the safest extreme possible. I don’t know what will happen but am planning for a 9mm MSE where I will try and put these concepts to the test as best I can.
aight update me then, also age?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
aight update me then, also age?
22. Btw I think the metopic suture being closed early (my case) may influence my ability to get IPD change from MSE and chewing. Like I said I will try. I’m probably going to need an osteotomy for my eyes because of the early closure. 😡

• +1
CE3BBD50 6BDD 4584 97DB E27F326E36D6

Note all the suture sites. Sutures are where bone is produced to allow for growth of the bone in size. Like growth plates. They do not close in healthy individuals until 60 and 70s however they do seem to become very un active. Why this is I’m not sure perhaps growth hormone levels? There are cases however in unhealthy individuals such as myself where the sutures fuse and have excessive buildup of bone. Basically it becomes one solid bone. And if you are closer to my end of the spectrum no more new bone growth will occurr at said suture. Looking at the image here, u can imagine which bone production sights (sutures) are most relevent to IPD

• +1
View attachment 1844733

Note all the suture sites. Sutures are where bone is produced to allow for growth of the bone in size. Like growth plates. They do not close in healthy individuals until 60 and 70s however they do seem to become very un active. Why this is I’m not sure perhaps growth hormone levels? There are cases however in unhealthy individuals such as myself where the sutures fuse and have excessive buildup of bone. Basically it becomes one solid bone. And if you are closer to my end of the spectrum no more new bone growth will occurr at said suture. Looking at the image here, u can imagine which bone production sights (sutures) are most relevent to IPD
since zygomas (purple) get widened, wouldnt that result in wider temples too

since zygomas (purple) get widened, wouldnt that result in wider temples too
B61653CA 0E1A 4BDC ADAA 49753FEA64C2
U mean this?The only way I see this becoming wider is via a change in the neurocraniumfrom Mew hint chewing etc, as well as growth of the temporalis muscle. The answer is yes there would be changes. But I don’t know if they would overshadow the change in IPD. If ur worried that it would effectively cancel out the eye spacing effect I don’t think it’s something to worry about

• +1