Condoms are for slaves and only protect you from happiness and pleasure
Imagine being cucked by a piece of rubber
If she won't allow you to fuck without one, it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, WeiWei and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Mewton, USERΝAME and 1 other person
Curry cock @Michael Myers
Looks kinda thin. I can fill up a regular-sized condom while flaccid, though it’s kinda difficult to put it on, but it does stay put. Trying to wear it erect is literally impossible. I was genuinely afraid to put it on, because I had to stretch it a lot first due to the flared head. Couldn’t even roll it halfway down and it was immediately choking the hell out of my cock. Some huge vein appeared which normally never appears due to how badly it was getting choked. It also hurt a lot removing it. I need to try bigger condoms.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Looks kinda thin. I can fill up a regular-sized condom while flaccid, though it’s kinda difficult to put it on, but it does stay put. Trying to wear it erect is literally impossible. I was genuinely afraid to put it on, because I had to stretch it a lot first due to the flared head. Couldn’t even roll it halfway down and it was immediately choking the hell out of my cock. Some huge vein appeared which normally never appears due to how badly it was getting choked. It also hurt a lot removing it. I need to try bigger condoms.
Would a girl suck that disgusting cock even if the body it was on was gigachadpreet?

Would a girl suck that disgusting cock even if the body it was on was gigachadpreet?
The cock in the video? No. His balls are black, like what the heck?

• +1
Gorilla grip condom

Condoms are for slaves and only protect you from happiness and pleasure
Imagine being cucked by a piece of rubber
If she won't allow you to fuck without one, it's over for you
I agree but you gotta... give the bitch an abortion. Aint no way I'm paying child support. Plus, I don't even want kids, fuck them (not literally). Kids and/or marriage as a man are THE way to be enslaved and FUCKED, just not in a good way.

• +1
I agree but you gotta... give the bitch an abortion. Aint no way I'm paying child support. Plus, I don't even want kids, fuck them (not literally). Kids and/or marriage as a man are THE way to be enslaved and FUCKED, just not in a good way.
Just pull out theory

Pussy shaving tutorial

Will watch later

Thankyou fella !