Confession: I have been studying Justin Bieber to become him

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
:(

Show me any pic of him and I will tell u when it was taken and you can mire how High IQ I am.

I imagine myself as a prime JB just to know exactly why he was so popular. I touch myself for research purposes only, imaging I'm a JB and trying to imagine why he's so attractive. This experiment has gone well (no homo).

I have plastered my walls with all sorts of JB memorabilia. I also have his dick pics adjacent to pics of JB's so I can imagine myself being him and fucking them. I have joined many Justin Bieber fan groups on facebook and insta and have infiltrated them. I now know exactly why they like him and I will use that knowledge to my advantage.

I've been studying his ratios and everything and I've been trying to emulate him. I want to know exactly why he was chosen to be the JB bedwetter of the century.

I also watch videos of him and try to learn his NT behaviour/personality to the exact degree as he was the most popular kid in the world and needed to know exactly what to say.

I also have tried to emulate his accent to hypnotise girls into thinking I'm him and having his unmoggable aura.

I also imagine my mother is Selena Gomez and try to practise dating her which has lead to her nearly hospitalising me.

I will be Justin Bieber by next year, emulating him is the best looksmax and my diary full of every picture of him ever taken will be cherished and shown to my children.

Is this normal??????

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Darkstrand, Feanor and 2 others
Thank you.

I've been seeing PSL god worshippers study them meticulously so I knew that being this close to JB would get me good results.

I will now look at his penis and try to jelq till it's exactly like his.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Catawampus, JMax and 1 other person
Thank you.

I've been seeing PSL god worshippers study them meticulously so I knew that being this close to JB would get me good results.

I will now look at his penis and try to jelq till it's exactly like his.
I have printed out several pictures of Jordan Barrett in order to study his face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I have printed out several pictures of Jordan Barrett in order to study his face
I knew this obsession was normal, I'm so glad I have people here who can say they have studied men as hard as I have.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and didntreadlol
you will become bieber then get mogged by me since i will be pitt

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
your

your fans will just fuck me
I will put on makeup so you want to fuck my twink ass (NO HOMO) and then I will stab you to death as you are orgasming. I will then have all the JB's in the world with you out of the way.

• Love it
I will put on makeup so you want to fuck my twink ass (NO HOMO) and then I will stab you to death as you are orgasming. I will then have all the JB's in the world with you out of the way.
cope soon as my dick enters your anus you will come and start moaing "OH YES DADDY " then you will be gay and i willl fuck you to death

cope soon as my dick enters your anus you will come and start moaing "OH YES DADDY " then you will be gay and i willl fuck you to death
Cope

As I'm Justin Bieber and have been fucked in the ass by many old fat jews, my anus will be desensitized so I will be immune and you will be dead as I previously said.

• Love it
Cope

As I'm Justin Bieber and have been fucked in the ass by many old fat jews, my anus will be desensitized so I will be immune and you will be dead as I previously said.
you will be gay upon seeing my beutiful face

bumo this autistic masterpiece

• Love it
Autism

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back