[Confession] The decision I take whether to react to a user post depends on

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
The user itself. Gigablackpilled you are what you actually are... not what you say.

Reputationmaxed and OG LDAR users like @Goblin @6ft1 @Petsmart @cocainecowboy @Gudru @Lifewasted @Drugs @Ritalincel @FatJattMofo @Yoyome99 @BigBoy @SayNoToRotting @Fuk @Imperative @TheMewingBBC @RichardSpencel @Deliciadecu @Roping Subhuman @Playboypuertorican
@Tony
@TubOfLard
@Zygos4Life
@Dr Shekelberg
@SikKunt
@turkproducer
@dat feel can say the stupidest shit like mewing is legit, atoms are made out of sperm, pee is stored in the balls etc..

And I would just say ‘yeah it do be like that sometimes actually’ and give a thumbs up or JFL react WITHOUT HESITATION.

Meanwhile newcel graycels anticipate their new arrival to looksmax and prepare doctorate thesis and blueprints on their new face pulling device by putting in hours of research to benefit psl knowledge and post it.

5 days later.. 0 replies on their thread.

No wait. There’s one reply... oh its just some guy saying ‘0 replies’

JFL

Moral of the story: grey is gay

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Dr. Mog, Nisse and 28 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 1973 and 8 others
Statusgame is legit everywhere

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, Ritalincell, Deleted member 3043 and 10 others
@Aesthetic proved this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
Genocide they greycels

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, RichardSpencel, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Legit af tbh, about 2/3 of the reactions I give are based on the user not on the post content. Brutal indeed

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, RAITEIII, Rasputin and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, RichardSpencel, turkproducer and 7 others
The user itself. Gigablackpilled you are what you actually are... not what you say.
View attachment 208936

Reputationmaxed and OG LDAR users like @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg @Dr Shekelberg can say the stupidest shit like mewing is legit, atoms are made out of sperm, pee is stored in the balls etc..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigBoy, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
Good thread reward yourself

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigBoy, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1680, BigBoy and 1 other person
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
They are probably some I missed but if I react to your shit, you funny as fuck as a person and I appreciate your existence

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigBoy and Deleted member 3962
Lifefuel I didnt know I had status on this forum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Idc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1973
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Alt Number 3, BigBoy and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigBoy, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 3328, RichardSpencel and 4 others
if its in the negatives, its over son
Something must be glitched with the website tbh. I am extremely smart and funny. People know this. I deserve double the reactions I have now!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, BigBoy and Deleted member 3962
Rita

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I never say such things tbh.

But..

> OG LDAR users
> @TheMewingBBC

I'm not really sure about that one chief. (in fact almost half of the users you listed are Normies irl and most even have girlfriends.)

I never say such things tbh.

But..

> OG LDAR users
> @TheMewingBBC

I'm not really sure about that one chief. (in fact almost half of the users you listed are Normies irl and most even have girlfriends.)
No they are trucels larping to oblivion
Mewing bbc isn’t ldar true but still counts as OG

• Woah
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
No they are trucels larping to oblivion
Mewing bbc isn’t ldar true but still counts as OG

@turkproducer, @cocainecowboy, @Gudru, and @Petsmart aren't Truecels tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1560 and Petsmart
@Roping Subhuman i guess not bro. Too many users can’t generalise. What I meant was I seen them on this forum for some time now

I don't react.

If you can't build a reputation and social circle on a autistic forum like this, don't expect to have success in life after you looksmax

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3328, Petsmart and 2 others
If you can't build a reputation and social circle on a autistic forum like this, don't expect to have success in life after you looksmax
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
View attachment 208936

Reputationmaxed and OG LDAR users like @Goblin @6ft1 @Petsmart @cocainecowboy @Gudru @Lifewasted @Drugs @Ritalincel @FatJattMofo @Yoyome99 @BigBoy @SayNoToRotting @Fuk @Imperative @TheMewingBBC @RichardSpencel @Deliciadecu @Roping Subhuman @Playboypuertorican
@Tony
@TubOfLard
@Zygos4Life
@Dr Shekelberg
@SikKunt
@turkproducer
@dat feel can say the stupidest shit like mewing is legit, atoms are made out of sperm, pee is stored in the balls etc..

And I would just say ‘yeah it do be like that sometimes actually’ and give a thumbs up or JFL react WITHOUT HESITATION.

Meanwhile newcel graycels anticipate their new arrival to looksmax and prepare doctorate thesis and blueprints on their new face pulling device by putting in hours of research to benefit psl knowledge and post it.

JFL

View attachment 208952
View attachment 208943
View attachment 208941

:rage:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Idk i vaguely remember you saying you had a gf.
i’ve never actually had a true relationship, at least not a conventional one. I argued lots with this one girl who has committed to me but i haven’t committed so she routinely chats shit and is disrespectful lol

Keep on being submissive and biased.

So pee isn’t stored in the balls??
Hmm

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
im not tagged therefore this post is not weeell dan

• So Sad
god tier name and avi coming in

• JFL
View attachment 208936

@Tony
@TubOfLard
@Zygos4Life
@Dr Shekelberg
@SikKunt
@turkproducer

JFL

View attachment 208952
View attachment 208943
View attachment 208941

>Doctorate thesis

Caged

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, RichardSpencel and turkproducer
This thread legit and funny af

• +1