Confession

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
I’m actually a 6’4 tall slayer chad ceo of a multi billionaire company fucking Stacie’s every night I felt so guilty hiding this from you all. Had to get it off my chest

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Zygos4Life
le memes xD

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Jagged0
I’m actually a 6’4 tall slayer chad ceo of a multi billionaire company fucking Stacie’s every night I felt so guilty hiding this from you all. Had to get it off my chest
me too. im actually 5'5 and arabcel but i own a petroleum company in some shitskin country

9F840ABB 22A8 45BC BB5B 38E1EE7515F0

• Love it
Reactions: HighTierNormie
lmao what an incel im a 7'2 tall giga slayer chad ceo of a multi TRILLION company fucking stacies every femtosecond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Alt Number 3, Alexanderr and 1 other person
lmao what an incel im a 7'2 tall giga slayer chad ceo of a multi TRILLION company fucking stacies every femtosecond
Just end it at you not knowing I receive iois every 0.02 seconds getting blowbobs from Stacy milfs when I walk down the street with worshippers licking my footprints just to receive a tiny amount of my ascended genes thinking I’m Jesus incarnation

Jfl at this truecel meanwhile i stand at 9´8 feet (gigantopithecusmaxxed) and own Amazon, i dont even fuck stacies. They just get pregnant with my gaze.

U mirin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, HighTierNormie and SayNoToRotting
@Ritalincel what do you think master

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
By the way, I have been in personal touch with the artist of this picture for years now.

He has complained so many times about how depressing his life in India is and that his art seems like a useless time waste and cope and that he should quit it all.

He has taken countless breaks that lasted for close to a year, promising that it had all come to an end, only to post again, as miserable and suicidal as he was before he took those breaks....

Poor guy...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3