• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, imthesupremecel and asdvek
She's not wrong tbh, being ugly is unnatural

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
On a serious note, someone needs to humble this stupid dumb whore bitch. GL women are treated well because they're GL and they offer being GL. This bitch has nothing to offer. Short ugly bitch. A short ugly bitch should NEVER be treated like a GL girl, because GL girls actually offer something, that is a good face to wake up in the morning, but this bitch doesn't offer that or anything else, so why should he get treated like a GL girl?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Fucking cunt

I wanna fuck her hot best friend and make her watch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer, psychomandible and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ryuken, psychomandible and 3 others
On a serious note, someone needs to humble this stupid dumb whore bitch. GL women are treated well because they're GL and they offer being GL. This bitch has nothing to offer. Short ugly bitch. A short ugly bitch should NEVER be treated like a GL girl, because GL girls actually offer something, that is a good face to wake up in the morning, but this bitch doesn't offer that or anything else, so why should he get treated like a GL girl?
Ranting about how she deserves to be treated like a 10/10 is insanity if she’s as ugly as she says she is. If any man dared type this he’d be mocked to gandy heaven.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, Klasik616 and asdvek
By your logic incels deserve to get treated incels lol

By your logic incels deserve to get treated incels lol
Really different things. Different gender.
Let me get this straight:

So there is a 152cm really ugly fucking subhuman girl, who wants to be treated like a good looking woman

What a good looking woman offers is good looking children and a good beautiful face to wake up in the morning

But that 152cm ugly woman doesn't offer that, so why should she get treated like the beautiful woman? She can't demand something like that, it's stupid and not logical.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, bululu_87, Klasik616 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ryuken and asdvek
Yes but according to the same logic they deserve it too
At a moral level yea if they’re born that way they don’t ’deserve’ it but it just seems to be the unjust and impartial way our world works

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69

So there is a 152cm really ugly fucking subhuman girl, who wants to be treated like a good looking woman

What a good looking woman offers is good looking children and a good beautiful face to wake up in the morning

But that 152cm ugly woman doesn't offer that, so why should she get treated like the beautiful woman? She can't demand something like that, it's stupid and not logical.
You can just flip this, sure you can say the man provides all the shit, but what if not? Women earn and do the same shit usually nowadays, especially that schooling system is rigged for them etc..

At a moral level yea if they’re born that way they don’t ’deserve’ it but it just seems to be the unjust and impartial way our world works
Yeah so the woman shouldn't deserve bad treatment either then by just born ugly, i hate foids too, but i hate hypocrisy

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You can just flip this, sure you can say the man provides all the shit, but what if not? Women earn and do the same shit usually nowadays, especially that schooling system is rigged for them etc..
Do you really expect a woman that talks like this to provide anything for the man?

Oh and also the funny thing is she wouldn't fucking provide for a man. If you flipped this, you want the man to sit at home and do cooking while she goes out to make money? Stop the fucking bullshit you retard

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ryuken
Yeah so the woman shouldn't deserve bad treatment either then by just born ugly, i hate foids too, but i hate hypocrisy
It’s not necessarily bad treatment I mean for someone to date her they’d have to like her for specific traits at a baseline, I think it’s sort of common sense based on scarcity that a rarer and harder catch is going to be treated as more prized than an average or below average person.

• +1
Imagine how hard you gotta fail at life to be forever alone as a women

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ryuken, bululu_87 and 1 other person
Do you really expect a woman that talks like this to provide anything for the man?
This is stupid, nothing about what she said would really exclude her from working/earning money, plenty of people here are more deranged yet could do it.
Oh and also the funny thing is she wouldn't fucking provide for a man. If you flipped this, you want the man to sit at home and do cooking while she goes out to make money? Stop the fucking bullshit you retard
Again same thing, you didn't make any new points here lol

This is stupid, nothing about what she said would really exclude her from working/earning money, plenty of people here are more deranged yet could do it.

Again same thing, you didn't make any new points here lol
Not gonna argue further, you fucking retard

• +1
It’s not necessarily bad treatment I mean for someone to date her they’d have to like her for specific traits at a baseline, I think it’s sort of common sense based on scarcity that a rarer and harder catch is going to be treated as more prized than an average or below average person.
Ok but that just goes to my old point again, chads get better treatment than incels. Yet if an incel (or volcel in this case tbh) said that he doesn't wanna date any foids that treat him horribly, would that be ridiculous?

So men have to work, pay for dates, plan the date, be funny, be interesting, drive a car and these ugly women think they deserve everything for bringing nothing at all? Downsides of dating an ugly woman: You cannot get hard if she's ugly, you don't like seeing her face. Dating an ugly woman is only fair if the man is ugly and average in everything else. Remember these foids reject men over and over and make us incels because their standards are delusional.

Last edited:
Obviously because it's not possible
I already made my points and argument & you're saying bullshit. Ah yes lets compare men to women yes

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Why does bro always say facts😭🙏🏻 I NEED to follow this GUY instantly.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Saying she's ugly as fuck and yet still has the audacity to call some men ugly and expect them to treat her like a 10/10 goddess just because yes makes me mad

Subhuman pajeet womanlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Klasik616

It's like a peasant demanding king treatment, everyone would laugh on his face

• +1
I already made my points and argument & you're saying bullshit. Ah yes lets compare men to women yes
It's incomplete, your whole point is on the basis that the man is betabuxx only and wageslaves and that the foid is stay-at-home. When that's not even close to certain. I'm a 100% sure that alot of women work just as men nowadays, that's the elite's agenda to get more revenue from women working too, and schooling system favours them anyway.

It's incomplete, your whole point is on the basis that the man is betabuxx only and wageslaves and that the foid is stay-at-home. When that's not even close to certain. I'm a 100% sure that alot of women work just as men nowadays, that's the elite's agenda to get more revenue from women working too, and schooling system favours them anyway.
I don't give a fuck if she wageslaves or not

Everyone would choose a non wageslaving beautiful face instead of wageslaving ugly short bitch with shit genetics that will corrupt bloodlines genetics

Incels are treated like incels, it's simple no hypocrisy on here
Subhuman men are treated like subhuman men, and subhuman women are treated like subhuman women

You can't be a subhuman asking for Stacy treatment because you don't offer shit, same with being a male subhuman you can't expect women to give you Chad treatment

I don't give a fuck if she wageslaves or not

Everyone would choose a non wageslaving beautiful face instead of wageslaving ugly short bitch with shit genetics that will corrupt bloodlines genetics
Ok then incels have no right to complain and deserve all the shit, we just came back a full circle lol, i still don't know how it's fundementally different to you

C

Can’t get through this ngl a hard read I would say it’s ragebait but idek

I talked to a girl, who genuinely looked like a circus freak, (shes fat aka volcel)
And she had 2million snapscore!

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Ok then incels have no right to complain
Again it's the females fault if someone is incel. Female genetics are dominant to fathers genetics at height and face

• Hmm...
Ok but that just goes to my old point again, chads get better treatment than incels. Yet if an incel (or volcel in this case tbh) said that he doesn't wanna date any foids that treat him horribly, would that be ridiculous?
Dude it's not that she doesn't want to date Someone who treats her horribly, she expects literal Stacy treatment and worshipping

If any incel came in here and said he wants Chad treatment and worshipping and he's a truecel he'll get laughed at

Incels are treated like incels, it's simple no hypocrisy on here
Subhuman men are treated like subhuman men, and subhuman women are treated like subhuman women

You can't be a subhuman asking for Stacy treatment because you don't offer shit, same with being a male subhuman you can't expect women to give you Chad treatment
Ok but alot disagree that incels deserve incel treatment and have a right to complain, if you don't think so, then fair enough and you aren't a hypocrite

we live in an age where women like her can become """models""" in a move to virtue signal about """body positivity""". Of course they're gonna have delusional standards.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Ok but alot disagree that incels deserve incel treatment and have a right to complain, if you don't think so, then fair enough and you aren't a hypocrite
Well, Incels here just say they want to be treated like normal men

This bitch doesn't want tk be treated like an average woman, she wants Stacy treatment

Also Incest shouldn't be treated like normal people just because they want to unfortunately, same as the woman they don't offer anything to be treated well unless they're a beta buxxer

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Again it's the females fault if someone is incel. Female genetics are dominant to fathers genetics at height and face
Quick google search will tell it's half-and-half for height and i really think it's just luck of the draw anyway lol. Are you sure it's so, because i don't think so.

And i don't understand this at all? The foid was born out of a female too therefore it's his mom's fault that she looks subpar, same as if she was a boy. And from whatever they both were born, they are in the same situation (looks wise), so how is this relevant. Can you elab a bit more i don't understand

• +1
Reactions: ghostman
In my pov 150cm tall is a +,

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Quick google search will tell it's half-and-half for height and i really think it's just luck of the draw anyway lol. Are you sure it's so, because i don't think so.

And i don't understand this at all? The foid was born out of a female too therefore it's his mom's fault that she looks subpar, same as if she was a boy. And from whatever they both were born, they are in the same situation (looks wise), so how is this relevant. Can you elab a bit more i don't understand
Google will tell you that but i can fucking assure you that it's not half and half. Females genes are more dominant. I'll fucking tell you that don't fucking believe everything. Mothers genes are dominant at height, it's never half and half

Google will tell you that but i can fucking assure you that it's not half and half. Females genes are more dominant. I'll fucking tell you that don't fucking believe everything. Mothers genes are dominant at height, it's never half and half
Ok, even if it was so (which i doubt, but can't disprove because i don't know enough about the topic), i still don't understand how it's relevant at all
Arguments rarely achieve anything but useless cortisol spikes tbh and aren't productive 99% of time, so i'mma try to stop lol

@asdvek @bululu_87 ok let's say women on a baseline get treated better so then u are both correct good, i won't argue further even if i wanted to

Definitely fabricated this lie to perpetuate the Narrative that women have it as hard in dating today as men which is just utterly false.

• +1
she wants stacy treatment being ugly af jfl

I mean i get it, I'm resentful too for not having that, however I can't even get a hot girl to stick with me giving me piss poor treatment, let alone chad treatment. And I look good.

but thats the entitlement epidemic among women in a nutshell, basically.