Confidence doesn't mean anything. If an ugly guy is confident around women, he'll be seen as "creepy". I've seen it too many times

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
My 5'6 white friend is super confident and delusional. At bars he'll always go up to every woman in the bar and hit on them. He gets turned down 99% of the time. He's like a 4/10 in the face and 5'6. Very low SMV. After those interactions are over, girls always remark about him creeping them out or whatever. he wouldnt even say anything sexual, but being a sub5 and talking to a woman will always be seen as creepy

Meanwhile, any time I go to the bar with my shy 6'0 chadlite friend, he doesnt even need to go up to women at bars. Women will "accidentally" bump into him or find an excuse to talk to him.

Why is "confidence" pushed so hard? I dont lack confidence. I lack the looks. Which is why I got BiMax and will soon get Rhino and Hair Transplant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, counterintuitive, Aero and 12 others
what does ur chadlite friend look like

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
Brutal as an ugly 5’4 ethnic male I have tried being confident a couple of times but I turned out being a laughingstock. Since then I just want to :kys:

Ngl I’m mirin the fact that it’s 99% of the time and not 100% of the time like me:lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Confidence and arrogance are two different things. You could still be confident but not jump at the opportunity to talk to someone who’s much more attractive to you, and sometimes pushing the boundaries just makes you look arrogant.

Everything is a mathematical equation, so everything has effects, but not always the same
Looks x (Confidence + Height - Ugly) = SMV
Think About It GIF by SuperVictor

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, tombradylover, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
My 5'6 white friend is super confident and delusional. At bars he'll always go up to every woman in the bar and hit on them. He gets turned down 99% of the time. He's like a 4/10 in the face and 5'6. Very low SMV. After those interactions are over, girls always remark about him creeping them out or whatever. he wouldnt even say anything sexual, but being a sub5 and talking to a woman will always be seen as creepy

Meanwhile, any time I go to the bar with my shy 6'0 chadlite friend, he doesnt even need to go up to women at bars. Women will "accidentally" bump into him or find an excuse to talk to him.

Why is "confidence" pushed so hard? I dont lack confidence. I lack the looks. Which is why I got BiMax and will soon get Rhino and Hair
What does ur Chadlite friend look like. Can you give a celebrity comparison type shit:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Confidence is mostly internal and less about specific behavior.

In fact, some of the loudest and most obnoxious people often lack true confidence.

If you have a positive self image of yourself as a person or in your abilities, you're confident. It may not lead to bitches immediately falling on your lap but it'll carry you a longer way than being self hating and self depreciating.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, LancasteR, enchanted_elixir and 3 others

Why is "confidence" pushed so hard? I dont lack confidence. I lack the looks. Which is why I got BiMax and will soon get Rhino and Hair Transplant
only a low t soy faggot would care about anyone thinking he's "creepy"

Like if a dude hits on a woman, then an ugly manlet calls him "creepy", I'm just gonna think the manlet is a soy ugly faggot who is also a virgin

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Costcosuperstore and lowtiernormiechad
Brutal as an ugly 5’4 ethnic male I have tried being confident a couple of times but I turned out being a laughingstock. Since then I just want to :kys:

Ngl I’m mirin the fact that it’s 99% of the time and not 100% of the time like me:lul:
It's 99% and not 100% because he's white. JBW is law. Usually, when it works its on an Asian

If he was ethnic and 5'6, not only would it not work 100% of the time, but he'd be kicked out of the bar by the 10th failed attempt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, enchanted_elixir and 97baHater
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
only a low t soy faggot would care about anyone thinking he's "creepy"

Like if a dude hits on a woman, then an ugly manlet calls him "creepy", I'm just gonna think the manlet is a soy ugly faggot who is also a virgin
Did you read what was written nigga

He literally said the GIRLS called him creepy

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Confidence is cope for people who are unattractive to feel better about themselves, they're not told to cold approach, they're told to just expect things to happen on their own.

Truth is, insecurity is a major turn off for many women, but confidence by itself won't do much if you're not attractive.

I've been told by many people that I'm good looking but I'm still not at the level where women will DM me to have sex with me, that would require me to be much more muscular than I currently am and to develop some form of sex appeal in how I present myself.

Compare a guy like Zyzz to the average guy, who do you think women would rather have sex with? The answer is obvious

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

buttttt JBW. All you have to do is to be wyt saar and you'll get everything, saar!

Women will "accidentally" bump into him or find an excuse to talk to him.
Women suck at doing this if you're astute. They'll see you, plan, then execute and bump into you, and then they'll say "sorry, hey whats your name, you're cute".

shut the fuck up caged soyjack

you live within the bounds that other people set for you, lowering your testosterone significantly.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
The irony of you not realizing your posts give off strong "jerks off in public" vibes

My best friend is a part-time male model and he literally doesn't need to act confident. When we go to clubs he simply gets stared at by a random girl, lets me know about it and goes to talk to her alone.

I'm htn and when i go outside with him i even i get a halo-by-proxy. I initially expected to get worse results partying with him cause i thought his looks would simply overshadow mine, but apparently the fact that i am associated with him makes me more attractive to women lmao:lul:

Confidence is not something you create, it's something others give to you. That's why looksmaxxing is lifefuel. It will literally make people give you more experiences of confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins

just rope bro

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
My best friend is a part-time male model and he literally doesn't need to act confident. When we go to clubs he simply gets stared at by a random girl, lets me know about it and goes to talk to her alone.

I'm htn and when i go outside with him i even i get a halo-by-proxy. I initially expected to get worse results partying with him cause i thought his looks would simply overshadow mine, but apparently the fact that i am associated with him makes me more attractive to women lmao:lul:

Confidence is not something you create, it's something others give to you. That's why looksmaxxing is lifefuel. It will literally make people give you more experiences of confidence.
what looks level is your friend

To a much smaller extent this has happened to me when I go out alone. Women will find ways to get close to me or bump into me etc. I can go in feeling like a complete social outcast (as that's how most of my life I've felt) but as soon as this happens I become the most approachable happy person and my confidence shoots up. Not thru any effort of my own in the moment but because improving my looks was the vehicle by which people validated me therefore increasing my confidence