Confidence doesn't mean shit if you don't look good

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Long story short, chatted with this bitch from Tinder for a week, decided to meet up, was confident, made her laugh, we had a lot in common. Asked her at the end if she's up for meeting up again, she said yes. Come home, sent her a text saying how I've had a good time and she's nice company, and I'd like to continue if she's up for it. She said I seemed like an alright person, but she'd rather not. I have absolutely no reason to believe this is down to anything other than looks. I don't quite look like I do in pictures, not my fault I'm photogenic.

Had a similar experience a few weeks ago, met up with a tinder bitch, convo went well, yada yada. Sent the same text when I got home, "yeah you seem like a great guy, but I just got out of a relationship and this is all to quick for me."

Looksmaxx or death.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper, 5'8manlet, NormieKilla and 6 others
NO SHIT SHERLOCK :eek:

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
Water Douse GIF

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, klamus, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
MeeksFAT

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, NormieKilla, datboijj and 6 others
1. Nice username
2. Don't try dating tinder girls, they must be insecure af. Women don't need dating sites, it's just for their validation.

I look like some weird subhuman who should have never been born, yet a girl I met up with from Instagram still likes me and wants to meet again even though I'm socially anxious on top of my horrible looks.
Just be a little lucky. Attraction never lasts for long anyways.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
1. Nice username
2. Don't try dating tinder girls, they must be insecure af. Women don't need dating sites, it's just for their validation.

I look like some weird subhuman who should have never been born, yet a girl I met up with from Instagram still likes me and wants to meet again even though I'm socially anxious on top of my horrible looks.
Yeah it's common sense they don't, but taking into consideration this whole corona bullshit, all cafes closed, can't really meet people outside anymore, I had a brain aneurysm thinking I could achieve something here. Maybe you're charismatic? Anyways, good luck to you.

didn’t read but read title, facts bro, dude relationships are 90% looks you gotta be a literal fucking weirdo social retard nerd school shooter for bitches to not be attracted if you are gl

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Kmscurry, Deleted member 643 and 1 other person
didn’t read but read title, facts bro, dude relationships are 90% looks you gotta be a literal fucking weirdo social retard nerd school shooter for bitches to not be attracted if you are gl
It izz what it izz.

Yeah it's common sense they don't, but taking into consideration this whole corona bullshit, all cafes closed, can't really meet people outside anymore, I had a brain aneurysm thinking I could achieve something here. Maybe you're charismatic? Anyways, good luck to you.
I'm not charismatic at all. I never smile because of ugly teeth, speak in a quiet monotone voice, have unconfident body language, say only as much as really necessary. It makes zero sense for girls to like me, that's why I'm always pushing them away, I hate myself too much for me to understand why a girl would waste her time with a subhuman like me. They don't have to.

Maybe you're too sterile and perfect so they feel insecure and self conscious with you. I always connected the best with girls when they actually saw my weaknesses and I saw theirs.

Girls like Chad who just woke up, not some tryhard normie.

I'm not charismatic at all. I never smile because of ugly teeth, speak in a quiet monotone voice, have unconfident body language, say only as much as really necessary. It makes zero sense for girls to like me, that's why I'm always pushing them away, I hate myself too much for me to understand why a girl would waste her time with a subhuman like me. They don't have to.

Maybe you're too sterile and perfect so they feel insecure and self conscious with you. I always connected the best with girls when they actually saw my weaknesses and I saw theirs.

Girls like Chad who just woke up, not some tryhard normie.
Well then don't know what to say. I'm in no way perfect, I wasn't trying hard to seem like I'm perfect, I was literally just being assertive and confident, while also mentioning I get nervous before first dates as well, only cuz she mentioned the same. I also said I had memory problems trying to remember names of places, which she found funny. I'm telling you, unless she's a psychopath and can fake emotions, I'm fairly confident she didn't fake her laughs as they felt genuine. It's just that something's missing on me...

Long story short, chatted with this bitch from Tinder for a week, decided to meet up, was confident, made her laugh, we had a lot in common. Asked her at the end if she's up for meeting up again, she said yes. Come home, sent her a text saying how I've had a good time and she's nice company, and I'd like to continue if she's up for it. She said I seemed like an alright person, but she'd rather not. I have absolutely no reason to believe this is down to anything other than looks. I don't quite look like I do in pictures, not my fault I'm photogenic.

Had a similar experience a few weeks ago, met up with a tinder bitch, convo went well, yada yada. Sent the same text when I got home, "yeah you seem like a great guy, but I just got out of a relationship and this is all to quick for me."

Looksmaxx or death.
These scenario's sound familiar to me.
I have had dates, that I was so funny, cool, smooth, and so on... And then still rejection for a 2nd date heppenedd.
And I also had dates, where I sucked and i was boring as hell. And she wanted to re-meet later on. more often than not, in thee cases the wman was of lesser looks than me.
Generally, the looks pill is brutals but largest predictort for a 2nd date.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, maxlooks, far336 and 2 others
I have had dates, that I was so funny, cool, smooth, and so on... And then still rejection for a 2nd date heppenedd.
And I also had dates, where I sucked, and she wanted to re-meet later on. more often than not, in thee cases the wman was of lesser looks than me.
Yeah, sounds about right. By the time I can finish looksmaxing I'll be like 27 ffs cuz I'm still going to uni. Fuck this gay earf

Sexual attraction, not dating, is all about looks. Why are you surprised?
Until women want to settle down with a provider (for money, not sex lol), they will ignore guys who are below 5psl.

Yeah, sounds about right. By the time I can finish looksmaxing I'll be like 27 ffs cuz I'm still going to uni. Fuck this gay earf
What you looks. and your portential?

I was low tier normie most of muh life. Now I feel I have ascended to High Tier normie levels. I hope with better body, to maybe be able to tip low tier Chadlite levels.

And I also had dates, where I sucked, and she wanted to re-meet later on. more often than not, in thee cases the wman was of lesser looks than me.
Fuck this gay earth. The amount of BULLSHIT us people have to endure and things to learn to just have a normal human experience is truly suifuel rage inducing.

Fucking over this shit, I demand reparations for sub 8 oppression NOW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Mongrelcel, far336 and 1 other person

Looksmaxx or death.
Imagine sending some whore a text immediately after a date.
You always wait for her to text. Meanwhile you live rentfree in her head even if you are on the lower end of what she is even slightly attracted to.
If she doesn’t text first it’s ovER.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

I was low tier normie most of muh life. Now I feel I have ascended to High Tier normie levels. I hope with better body, to maybe be able to tip low tier Chadlite levels.
You would be able to slay in a non euro country tbh, your 6'2 height in America would be giga halo, just need MMA body to go along with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and eduardkoopman

My potential is like a high 6 lmao. I've got a fucked up es ratio due to a wide face and low ipd, and long midface. It doesn't look terribly bad, but I need a lot of work done. Bulbous nose rhino and macrotia otoplasty, for starters. Then €9000 custom italian cheekbone implants, lip lift/fibroblasting and if I'm rich enough zygo shaving to improve the ES ratio, and not to forget braces. Either all of those, or a double jaw surgery+multiple touch up surgeries. Not sure which route I'll take, I have yet to afford a surgeon consultation when I actually start earning. It's gonna be a long ass road, and by the time I'm done I'm gonna be like 28. I'm 24 now, and got a year of uni left. Future's looking good lmao

Body shouldn't be underestimated, you should definitely work on that shit. I'm working on my body since that's the only thing I can change rn. It's a huge halo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and eduardkoopman
Imagine sending some whore a text immediately after a date.
You always wait for her to text. Meanwhile you live rentfree in her head even if you are on the lower end of what she is even slightly attracted to.
If she doesn’t text first it’s ovER.
Yeah well it'd work just fine if I met her expectations or whatever. Doesn't matter who texts first, she's insecure af. She's simply not attracted. Maybe in Murica it works that way, I'm in a slaveic country and people have a different mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Not a single pixel

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
1. Nice username

Have you ever posted here your pics?wanna see you tbh

You would be able to slay in a non euro country tbh, your 6'2 height in America would be giga halo, just need MMA body to go along with it
Maybe I will do decent thus time around.
I haven't cashed since 10 years ago. In May, I will re enter again. And see what happens.
Hope to improve my body shape in the mean time some

Have you ever posted here your pics?wanna see you tbh
I've made a thread about this before, I can't possibly represent my actual face that I see myself in the mirror, because of lens distortion. Lens distortion makes my ES ratio normal, therefore I'm attractive to tinder bitches. Once they meet me irl, it's a gg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, eduardkoopman and mortis
I've made a thread about this before, I can't possibly represent my actual face that I see myself in the mirror, because of lens distortion. Lens distortion makes my ES ratio normal, therefore I'm attractive to tinder bitches. Once they meet me irl, it's a gg.
Lense distortion is cope tbh. Yeah it will decrease like 1 psl but your overall attractiveness won't change much.

Lense distortion is cope tbh. Yeah it will decrease like 1 psl but your overall attractiveness won't change much.
Nah you misunderstand, lens distortion makes me look GOOD. That's the issue. I can PM pics if you want, I can't guarantee they're a true representation of what my face actually looks like.

My potential is like a high 6 lmao. I've got a fucked up es ratio due to a wide face and low ipd, and long midface. It doesn't look terribly bad, but I need a lot of work done. Bulbous nose rhino and macrotia otoplasty, for starters. Then €9000 custom italian cheekbone implants, lip lift/fibroblasting and if I'm rich enough zygo shaving to improve the ES ratio, and not to forget braces. Either all of those, or a double jaw surgery+multiple touch up surgeries. Not sure which route I'll take, I have yet to afford a surgeon consultation when I actually start earning. It's gonna be a long ass road, and by the time I'm done I'm gonna be like 28. I'm 24 now, and got a year of uni left. Future's looking good lmao

Body shouldn't be underestimated, you should definitely work on that shit. I'm working on my body since that's the only thing I can change rn. It's a huge halo.
Good luck.
A high 6 in face isn't that bad.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure and Soalian
MeeksFAT

Big Meeks ate too many Big Macs again

Confidence doesn't mean shit its all about Darktriadmaxxed personality.

Im not surprised she didn't want to see you again, you sound like a clown who performed for her.

"sent her a text saying how I've had a good time and she's nice company"

Nice guy is the direct path to being betabux or rejected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and far336
Why did they go on a date with you in the first place then?

Do you fraud your pics?
Are you acting like a creep without knowing you are?

Why did they go on a date with you in the first place then?

Do you fraud your pics?
Are you acting like a creep without knowing you are?
I don't fraud in pics, I just don't exactly look like that. Lens distortion is an issue that makes me look good. I don't think I act like a creep. Literally talked to her about most common shit, nothing perverse, nothing creepy. Completely NT. Wasn't even putting up an act. I'm not actually autistic in real life as people would rightfully assume since I'm on this site.

brutally can relate tbh

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
upload your worst pics and see if you can still get something