Confidence or looks - Connor Benn

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Connor Benn is the son of a hall of fame boxer, Nigel Benn, but his mum is white so he is lightskinned, has great tatts, and is a bit smaller so fights at 145lb.

However he is insanely confident, because he has good looks, body, talent, tatts.

Do you think if a guy without that body, tatts and face, but with the talent and the confidence, could still slay?

this is a blackpilled forum obvs everyone is going to say looks>confidence

you get confidence from being fiscally taller, stronger and better looking than the people around you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, itorroella9, Philtrumcel and 4 others
His confidence would be seen as being "a douchebag" or "overly cocky" if it wasn't for his physical appeal.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Chinacurry
Looks = Confidence

If you've been properly socialized (from 3-5 years old) you can read everyone's status in a room and act accordingly. Confidence is what comes when you recognize that you are high status, relative to the people surrounding you. In our gynocentric society, looks are >50% status. I'd say a lot of status is still economical, but this only applies in a business setting, in a social setting from high school to college, looks are 90% of status. So in short, looks = confidence.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, animo123, ReignsChad and 3 others
Looks = Confidence

If you've been properly socialized (from 3-5 years old) you can read everyone's status in a room and act accordingly. Confidence is what comes when you recognize that you are high status, relative to the people surrounding you. In our gynocentric society, looks are >50% status. I'd say a lot of status is still economical, but this only applies in a business setting, in a social setting from high school to college, looks are 90% of status. So in short, looks = confidence.
high iq af. no one feels nervous when theyre in a room full of people they perceive to be of lower status than them

and yeah nowadays looks = status (in hs and college), so the best looking person will also usually be the most confident

• +1
Reactions: animo123
high iq af. no one feels nervous when theyre in a room full of people they perceive to be of lower status than them

and yeah nowadays looks = status (in hs and college), so the best looking person will also usually be the most confident
Interesting, if so then I am unique.
I think in my case status doesn't come into it one bit, I can be in a room full of multimillionaires, chadlites, footballers, athletes with way more status than me and be confident af.

However I can also be in a room, or a bar, club, gym with people, especially foids, with 100x lower status than me and be crazy insecure or anxious

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Interesting, if so then I am unique.
I think in my case status doesn't come into it one bit, I can be in a room full of multimillionaires, chadlites, footballers, athletes with way more status than me and be confident af.

However I can also be in a room, or a bar, club, gym with people, especially foids, with 100x lower status than me and be crazy insecure or anxious
Damn yeah usually it’s the other way around man

I guess maybe because on a subconscious level you see the people at a bar/club/gym as being higher status than you

Damn yeah usually it’s the other way around man

I guess maybe because on a subconscious level you see the people at a bar/club/gym as being higher status than you
Possibly, not too sure why I'm like this, there's prob a few reasons playing out.

Probably just experiences with people I placed too much importance on their opinion and in their personal hierachy of needs I come out as very low status/ low value, and I haven't gotten over that

Possibly, not too sure why I'm like this, there's prob a few reasons playing out.

Probably just experiences with people I placed too much importance on their opinion and in their personal hierachy of needs I come out as very low status/ low value, and I haven't gotten over that
Could also be that growing up you were more accepted by the first group you talk about and received more positive reinforcement from them

Whereas this might not be the case with the second group, making you feel less at ease with them

Could also be that growing up you were more accepted by the first group you talk about and received more positive reinforcement from them

Whereas this might not be the case with the second group, making you feel less at ease with them
Possible, but I think less likely, as I didn't have these problems for large parts of my life, really they started about 3 years ago, so in my 20s I was pretty normal, as in relatively

• +1
Possible, but I think less likely, as I didn't have these problems for large parts of my life, really they started about 3 years ago, so in my 20s I was pretty normal, as in relatively
What changed?

What changed?
Gf told me I was too ugly and fat and ethnic, and all GFs boyfriends are either PTs or MMA fighters/ trainers.

Shrink reckons toxicity of that is bad, espec as I used to be a fringe fighter, bit nowhere near good enough to be anything better than car park level fighter.

Plus my favourite TV show is Kingdom, and all the characters are complete fuck ups, and I share fuck ups with all of them, except they get loads of babes and are super confident and treat foids like shit which I don't. Shrink was even hinting today I might have fag tendencies and gave me a character assassination then didn't give me any pills. nick Jonas' character is a fag and has a gf who is the type I go for FML

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Oh yeah Conor Benn spent some Gs too after that win , guess this will give him further status halo
Screenshot 20210412 214013

Screenshot 20210412 214007

Gf told me I was too ugly and fat and ethnic, and all GFs boyfriends are either PTs or MMA fighters/ trainers.

Shrink reckons toxicity of that is bad, espec as I used to be a fringe fighter, bit nowhere near good enough to be anything better than car park level fighter.

Plus my favourite TV show is Kingdom, and all the characters are complete fuck ups, and I share fuck ups with all of them, except they get loads of babes and are super confident and treat foids like shit which I don't. Shrink was even hinting today I might have fag tendencies and gave me a character assassination then didn't give me any pills. nick Jonas' character is a fag and has a gf who is the type I go for FML
Dude wtf as if your gf said that to you. Did she explicitly say those things?

And are you trying to lose weight? It’s difficult but definitely worth it

and yeah sorry to hear what your shrink said, a lot of them can’t empathise with what guys go through. Best we can do is to keep on looksmaxxing, keep your head up though

Dude wtf as if your gf said that to you. Did she explicitly say those things?

And are you trying to lose weight? It’s difficult but definitely worth it

and yeah sorry to hear what your shrink said, a lot of them can’t empathise with what guys go through. Best we can do is to keep on looksmaxxing, keep your head up though
Yes bhai she said it verbatim, was brutal too cos of how much better her exes and former FB are.

Yes am losing weight but I get injured really easily and get set back, but am down 6kg since Dec, is even harder cos I'm oldcel.

Plus losing weight and being in shape is relative, I'm 100% natty, which is incredibly rare in 2021, and most people don't know what natty is anymore, so even if u work out especially foids are gonna say the tiktok boy who benches 40kg and has 8pack is in better shape than someone like Daniel Cornier or Fedor, and it's hard to get time cos of my working hours.

Agree on shrinks, weirdest part is why are there no MALE shrinks??? I have been to like 4 shrinks in my life now, all were females. Pretty sure ER had some issues cos he kept being sent to female shrinks and when he finally got sent to a male shrink he bonded with him but then that guy (who was a Chad jfl) left town and fucked him up more

• +1
Yes bhai she said it verbatim, was brutal too cos of how much better her exes and former FB are.

Yes am losing weight but I get injured really easily and get set back, but am down 6kg since Dec, is even harder cos I'm oldcel.

Plus losing weight and being in shape is relative, I'm 100% natty, which is incredibly rare in 2021, and most people don't know what natty is anymore, so even if u work out especially foids are gonna say the tiktok boy who benches 40kg and has 8pack is in better shape than someone like Daniel Cornier or Fedor, and it's hard to get time cos of my working hours.

Agree on shrinks, weirdest part is why are there no MALE shrinks??? I have been to like 4 shrinks in my life now, all were females. Pretty sure ER had some issues cos he kept being sent to female shrinks and when he finally got sent to a male shrink he bonded with him but then that guy (who was a Chad jfl) left town and fucked him up more
bro I'm sorry she said that to you. you deserve better

and yes good on you for losing weight. its a tough road but I'm sure youll get there

yeah with the male shrinks its probs cause most psychology majors are women. one area where the government defs should be investing more money into fixing the gender disparity. have you searched for a male shrink?

bro I'm sorry she said that to you. you deserve better

and yes good on you for losing weight. its a tough road but I'm sure youll get there

yeah with the male shrinks its probs cause most psychology majors are women. one area where the government defs should be investing more money into fixing the gender disparity. have you searched for a male shrink?
Thanks bhai, I did look to see if there were male psychs, but also the 3 locations where I seen one are very very gynocentric liberal cities (Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sydney), I'm sure it would be different if I was searching in Dallas or Atlanta or whatever lol

• +1