CONFIDENCE PRE VS POST ASCENSION

subhumanTK

subhumanTK

Iron
These pictures are all just about a year apart. I gained 10 pounds of lean muscle while dropping BF% drastically (lean is law) and I also grew from 5 11-6 1.5. I thought that this alone would bring me unmatched confidence however that was not the case at all. Before I really started paying attention to the way I looked I wasn’t very conscious about it and I really didn’t care much for it. So given that and a decent base, my confidence levels weren’t low to say the least but they also never really fluctuated it was a pretty stable, mid to high level of confidence. Whereas post ascension, I am much more conscious of the way I look because I know so much more about looks now than when I was NT. My confidence comes in waves now and it varies from thinking I look so good that a slowed lady Gaga song is playing wherever I go, to thinking I’m subhuman and in the dumpsters in Mumbai. I guess it’s just because I know so much more and can point out tiny flaws. So this is kinda a shitpost and I’m also trying to show off my ascension so if u actually read this then thanks JFL.

Attachments

• IMG_3632.png
    IMG_3632.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3618.png
    IMG_3618.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3619.png
    IMG_3619.png
  • IMG_3623.png
    IMG_3623.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3622.png
    IMG_3622.png
  • IMG_3628.png
    IMG_3628.png
  • IMG_3629.png
    IMG_3629.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3630.png
    IMG_3630.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3631.png
    IMG_3631.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3616.png
    IMG_3616.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3615.png
    IMG_3615.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3617.png
    IMG_3617.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3614.png
    IMG_3614.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3627.png
    IMG_3627.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
justin gaethje

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, blackpilledloser and subhumanTK
Holy fuck

DNR

mirin pics hard though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cc_7373 and subhumanTK
These pictures are all just about a year apart. I gained 10 pounds of lean muscle while dropping BF% drastically (lean is law) and I also grew from 5 11-6 1.5. I thought that this alone would bring me unmatched confidence however that was not the case at all. Before I really started paying attention to the way I looked I wasn’t very conscious about it and I really didn’t care much for it. So given that and a decent base, my confidence levels weren’t low to say the least but they also never really fluctuated it was a pretty stable, mid to high level of confidence. Whereas post ascension, I am much more conscious of the way I look because I know so much more about looks now than when I was NT. My confidence comes in waves now and it varies from thinking I look so good that a slowed lady Gaga song is playing wherever I go, to thinking I’m subhuman and in the dumpsters in Mumbai. I guess it’s just because I know so much more and can point out tiny flaws. So this is kinda a shitpost and I’m also trying to show off my ascension so if u actually read this then thanks JFL.
Would've been chad with ideal jaw development

My confidence comes in waves now and it varies from thinking I look so good that a slowed lady Gaga song is playing wherever I go

• JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
You’re pretty much a Chad anywhere outside of this forum, dude. Sure, you can nitpick all the little flaws you want, but at a certain point attempting to fix them will net you diminishing returns. Enjoy yourself out there. You're looking good.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, greywind and Rhinoplastyordie
You’re pretty much a Chad anywhere outside of this forum, dude. Sure, you can nitpick all the little flaws you want, but at a certain point attempting to fix them will net you diminishing returns. Enjoy yourself out there. You're looking good.
Thanks bro this a really real comment and that’s what most of the people on this forum don’t understand. Really refreshing to see someone understand this.

• +1
Reactions: solodolo
Do got a question though, did you ever figure you would be able to get hollow cheeks with your bone development pre fat loss or was it only once you started your fat loss journey that you noticed you had the genetics for it?

What does he need?

Gonial implants?
Idk but jaw development in general
IMG 20241001 152037
the guy on the right, got a friend like this but with better eye area(i think) and it looks way too fucking good, yall dont know how good having ideal jaw development is when coupled with decent genes

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and subhumanTK
Do got a question though, did you ever figure you would be able to get hollow cheeks with your bone development pre fat loss or was it only once you started your fat loss journey that you noticed you had the genetics for it?
Had no clue. Was a cheek sucking fraud before I started to get lean. Litterally thought it was impossible without surgery. Got lean and realized I had pretty good facial genetics. It was definitely a suprise but lean is law.

• +1
Reactions: solodolo
Mirin frat brother

• +1
Reactions: subhumanTK
dnr fakecel go live a decent life

• +1
Reactions: greywind