ConfidenceMaxxxing Guide: Confidence is EARNED, not FAKED

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
You must have heard online and in real life countless times from family and friends to just be confident! They say it as if confidence is simply an on/ off switch and you can be confident whenever you want to, as if it were that easy!

Well, we all know that's cap. Confidence isn't something you can bring into existence. Confidence is like a building and that building needs a stronf foundation and materials to actually build the building.

So how do you acquire Confidence? It's very simple. You must level up, in every way. Let me explain. Humans are social and tribal by nature and we want to do whatever it takes to stay and ascend within the tribe. Your mind MAKES you less confident because it does not want you to do something dumb and get exiled by the tribe (social exclusion, which meant almost certain death) or beaten up and killed by other men in the tribe. It's a survival mechanism. This is exactly why your Testosterone is lower when you have a bad position in the social hierarchy (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5603597/)

So how do you overcome it? You convince your mind that you're powerful enough to do whatever and still be okay. This is why MOGGING men is such an amazing feeling. Your mind recieves signals that tells it that you're a powerful member of the tribe relative to other members, so they can't kill or exile you. If you walk into a room with a bunch of skinny 5'4 twigs you're going to feel powerful and say whatever comes to your mind, but if you walked into a room with 6'4, jacked professional boxers you'd probably be a bit meeker.

So the best way to boost your confidence in my opinion is to MOG other men because that's basically the most primal way of asserting superiority. This comes down to Physical (Height, Frame, Muscle, Face), Social (Status, having a Gang/ loyal Friends, Respect), Economic (being Richer, better quality of life), Sexual (bigger Dick, more female attention) and Fighting (Martial Arts, Weapons etc)

In conclusion, ascend through the Social Hierarchy by mogging other men. When your mind accepts that you're the DADDY of the tribe you'll be amazingly low inhibition.

TL;DR
Mog other men and you'll be Low Inhib.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, Boxingfan, Deleted member 22775 and 15 others
@ReadBooksEveryday @Gonthar @Ada Mustang @justinzayn @Xangsane @mogman96 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @currylightskin @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Beastimmung @TRUE_CEL @Niko69 @badg96 @kamil @Arborist @Mogpogs @Moggie @Winnetou @Growth Plate @Gandy @GetShrekt

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, House Lannister, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
Confidence comes from high sex drive yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Lonely and MakinMogReturns
Just be confident bro :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Lonely
Just be confident bro :soy::soy:
fr. literally the most retarded advice ever. tbh this why gymcelling and weaponmaxxxing is so legit cause it makes u more confident intrinsically,

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 20652 and MakinMogReturns
fr. literally the most retarded advice ever. tbh this why gymcelling and weaponmaxxxing is so legit cause it makes u more confident intrinsically,
I remember when I held my first glock, felt like I could reap someone’s soul instantly.

• +1
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER
I remember when I held my first glock, felt like I could reap someone’s soul instantly.
exactly. when u have the ability to determine whether someone lives or dies there is no way you'll tolerate any sort of bs. even if you don't use the gun.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and MakinMogReturns
Legit.

Good thread.

Time to MMAmaxx and weaponmaxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
exactly. when u have the ability to determine whether someone lives or dies there is no way you'll tolerate any sort of bs. even if you don't use the gun.
Literally bro I feel when you have an edge over someone in something you are eagar as fuck to use it. For example when I was losing a wager I turned on my soft aim after shit talk and won I was so eager to lose.

Eagerness and ego are the two biggest things that determine confident.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
I think exposure is important aswell it’s a common way to overcome phobias

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 21062
Literally bro I feel when you have an edge over someone in something you are eagar as fuck to use it. For example when I was losing a wager I turned on my soft aim after shit talk and won I was so eager to lose.

Eagerness and ego are the two biggest things that determine confident.
Lmao, are u talking about a video game and using aimbot, or did I misinterpret what you said

• JFL
Lmao, are u talking about a video game and using aimbot, or did I misinterpret what you said
Yes it was soft aim in fortnite in a 40 dollar wager on rematch.gg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Yes it was soft aim in fortnite in a 40 dollar wager on rematch.gg
Lmao, I used to do that shit all the time tbh, I legit cheat in almost every game I play, or at least when I played games frequently, I don't really anymore, I guess I just like mogging :feelshah:

• Love it
Has anyone tried toastmasters to become more confident bro?

Politicians are usually just charismamaxxed normies.

real confidence is knowing youre unfuckwithable, you feel like king of the world

You must have heard online and in real life countless times from family and friends to just be confident! They say it as if confidence is simply an on/ off switch and you can be confident whenever you want to, as if it were that easy!

Well, we all know that's cap. Confidence isn't something you can bring into existence. Confidence is like a building and that building needs a stronf foundation and materials to actually build the building.

So how do you acquire Confidence? It's very simple. You must level up, in every way. Let me explain. Humans are social and tribal by nature and we want to do whatever it takes to stay and ascend within the tribe. Your mind MAKES you less confident because it does not want you to do something dumb and get exiled by the tribe (social exclusion, which meant almost certain death) or beaten up and killed by other men in the tribe. It's a survival mechanism. This is exactly why your Testosterone is lower when you have a bad position in the social hierarchy (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5603597/)

So how do you overcome it? You convince your mind that you're powerful enough to do whatever and still be okay. This is why MOGGING men is such an amazing feeling. Your mind recieves signals that tells it that you're a powerful member of the tribe relative to other members, so they can't kill or exile you. If you walk into a room with a bunch of skinny 5'4 twigs you're going to feel powerful and say whatever comes to your mind, but if you walked into a room with 6'4, jacked professional boxers you'd probably be a bit meeker.

So the best way to boost your confidence in my opinion is to MOG other men because that's basically the most primal way of asserting superiority. This comes down to Physical (Height, Frame, Muscle, Face), Social (Status, having a Gang/ loyal Friends, Respect), Economic (being Richer, better quality of life), Sexual (bigger Dick, more female attention) and Fighting (Martial Arts, Weapons etc)

In conclusion, ascend through the Social Hierarchy by mogging other men. When your mind accepts that you're the DADDY of the tribe you'll be amazingly low inhibition.

TL;DR
Mog other men and you'll be Low Inhib.
water but people in this forum needed to see it because many forget simple things like this

Tbh you can be confident without positive reinforcement, but you have to be a psychopath. Psychopathy literally cures all the confidence issues, anxiety, and other problems inceloids have.

Yeah, thats why I always carry a gun and know martial arts. Because I dont trust anybody.