Confident vs Insecure faces

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Hello, I very recently learned to use photoshop, and I decided to run a little experiment.
I looked up "confident man", selected the first 5 faces that showed up (The only requirement is that the faces had to be straight facing the camera), and morphed them
Confidence

^ This, gentlemen, is the face of confidence.
When somebody tells you to be more confident they mean you need to resemble this face more than you currently do.
Then proceeded to look up "insecure men", and used the same technique described previously.
Insecurity

^This, gentlemen, is the face of insecurity.
In both morphs I used the eyes to align the faces together.
One of the major differences between the "confident" man and the "insecure" man, is that confident men were a lot easier to morph. They all more or less looked the same, whereas the top 5 insecure men showed quite a lot of diversity in facial features (hence why the bottom morph looks less quality, all I had to morph them based on was the eye area)
Since I used eyes as the reference point for making my morphs, you can compare the length of the average midface between the two figures.
You will notice that the confident man has a much higher FWHR compared to the insecure man.
All the men who I had to choose from for both morphs were caucasian, there are no visible ethnics in either morph. So much for google's diversity fapping smh, didn't see a single ethnic when I looked up "confident man"
Make your own conclusions about the validity of the little experiment and analyze the faces, do whatever. I'm just putting my work out there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and buckchadley31
Sorry bro but how's that a "face" of confidence?
Confidence

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, FootLongDong and Deleted member 5683
confident man
6400.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and GoMadAndSTFU
Insecure face = nct or recessed jaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back