confident youtuber chad

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I think this super confident fragrance youtuber, is totally a gigachad. His height: 188cm

Was excpecting fatman

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, FatmanO, Coping and 2 others
not a giga chad, chad yes

his looks made him successful on youtube,
go find another fragrance youtubers, compare their sub and view,
most of them with below average looks will have significant less sub and view

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I only watch yt videos with people uglier than me

• +1
Chad lite high tier normie area

He's got all the right features, but something is still off. I wouldn't call him a Chad, though. Probably because of a lack of harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
He's got all the right features, but something is still off. I wouldn't call him a Chad, though. Probably because of a lack of harmony.
Not so great eye area, and it looks like a slightly short lower third, but I might be wrong about that.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Not so great eye area, and it looks like a slightly short lower third, but I might be wrong about that.

You're right. At first glance, he seems to have a great eye area. But then you realize, it's not. Also, he has those lines under his eyes, I don't know how you call them. He gives off an older man vibe.

• +1
You're right. At first glance, he seems to have a great eye area. But then you realize, it's not. Also, he has those lines under his eyes, I don't know how you call them. He gives off an older man vibe.
That's the light eye halo for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Nasal folds ruin him

Nasal folds ruin him
To be fair everyone has them, even little kids have them (I'm not talking about when they're smiling).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 1 other person
Dark brown eyes are so subhuman
They look good when you have blond hair though. It's all about contrast. Sadly, I don't have blond hair.

To be fair everyone has them, even little kids have them (I'm not talking about when they're smiling).
Ik but his are a bit deep

• +1
Ik but his are a bit deep
I understand. JFL, Chads need to be perfect in every aspect, otherwise they will be nothing more than a near-Chad/Chad-lite.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I think this super confident fragrance youtuber, is totally a gigachad. His height: 188cm

Instant blackpill. That fucking spin could not be done by an incel without cringe, but hes chad so it just means hes fun.

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
Mog him

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides